Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan (42701 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody / Kemi Olunloyo And Georgina Onuoha Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by VastFinder: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Vhiz Mad woman again?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Enemyofpeace: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
ffrreeee:
Really?
That's good
Then, it means there is something special about her which some other people don't know.
All the best to them
na wetin good for inside messs or shiiiiiiit?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by seangy4konji: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Even airy Kemi get a boo.

Plenty women under thirty does not even have a boo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by kenzysmith: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ur mama nie u dey cal ful goat
KingGeorgey:
eheeee.. Oga book.. Shey u understand wetin I type... Stupid kids trying to be relevant... Fool..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by agrovick(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Baby daddy!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by humbleself242(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Maybe u will get sense after the wedding
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by ajepako(f): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Chai!!!! Even Aunty Kemi has "boo"!! And 'almost' normal fine boy like me is still single!! angry angry

Ps-Whoever did juju concerning my love life should please tamper justice with mercy, i have learnt my lesson!!

devil punish otueke weed and daura burukutu...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by KingGeorgey(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
kenzysmith:
Ur mama nie u dey cal ful goat
oooooh.. So u know how to speak pidgin and murder English too, even ur pidgin ain't correct .. Nigerians grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by 99foxxy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
See the person that was bad mouthing Laura ikeji s husband. See her husband like gorilla. I pity for you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by guiddoti: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
At last, her ribs is found. Alleluia!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by guiddoti: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
priceaction:
This man don enter one chance. That marriage, if it holds, will never last, and this is not a curse or hatred. It is just stating the obvious, because the woman will soon expose the man at a slight provocation. She no get that chill to be a good wife to live with. Wetin be my own self
After you don yarn de koko finish, I just dey watch 'wetin b my own' yarn in 3dimensional tongues.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Chukazu: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
the "daddy "is looking really sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Chai!!!! Even Aunty Kemi has "boo"!! And 'almost' normal fine boy like me is still single!! angry angry

Ps-Whoever did juju concerning my love life should please tamper justice with mercy, i have learnt my lesson!!

u re delivered!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by soberdrunk(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
beeolhar:

u re delivered!

Ameeennnn!!! grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
guiddoti:
After you don yarn de koko finish, I just dey watch 'wetin b my own' yarn in 3dimensional tongues.
grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by solidman59(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
2SWT:
She no shame sef

I was thinking it's one fresh guy that was greasing her rusted bottom undecided

That was really cold. Chai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by Laple0541(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aunty kolo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan by drphantom: 3:28am On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
The coming together of two ancestors.

Lol! Dude you harsh o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage / Olamide Shows Off His Blonde Hairstyle As He Stylishly Steps Out In Toronto / Eedris Abdulkareem: "Davido Will Regret Having Baby Bamas When He Grows Up”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.