Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) (46682 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

I said it, no matter how educated you guys are, you are still one of the most hopelessly ignorant people on the face of this earth

So FreeGlobe is a graduate and s/he does not know that Umaru Musa Yaradua University is a state owned school?

I am ashamed to share Nigeria with you guys
If you are ashamed, why not allow them to go.You don't want them, and they want to go, and you are still fighting against them.The big question is what do you want?

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by samsam2019: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Moronic and pathetic lots. That they were all there posing for the cameras shows one thing, they are all attention wh0res!

I wonder why they didn't protest against killary clinton when her blunder caused people's death in Benghazi or when killary clinton defended her husband and blamed her husband's rape victim for getting defiled

Where were they when Clinton lied under oath and lost his license to practice

Bastard hypocrites
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by susidy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
The fact remains that THE NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Zschief: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
zoba88:
Popular US-based Nigerian writer Chimamanda Adichie joined thousands of women and others who staged a protest in Washington DC against US president Donald Trump's anti-women policies and other related policies.
See her photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/chimamanda-adichie-protest-against.html
lf Not because l respect chimanda would have ask her to join protest in Nigeria too against our sick policies before in US.#make Nigeria great again##check my signature grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
ephi123:
And that is how they derailed this thread.... angry Bolustic why not go and create your own special thread where you can get into the mud with the others.

This was a match by FEMINISTS in the USA, but you managed to drag it down.

Smh.
How did stating the obvious truth amount to thread derailment? SMH

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by ephi123(f): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

How did stating the obvious truth amount to thread derailment? SMH

Go and state your "obvious truth" on a self-created thread, and stop constantly derailing others.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:
Our brothers are very confused, here is one of their illustrious daughters going against the person they organized a solidarity march for here in Nigeria.

These people lack direction.
Abi? Help me see oh.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

They deserve it. The fact that I don't talk on NL does not mean I don't see the nonsense they type every time

I bet it those flat-heads are a waste of time, they don't deserve a second in your day

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Bolustic post=53029756]
[color=#000099][b]Didn't the Yorubas get an eight years presidency at the end?

Don't we currently have the VP's slot?

Even the Ijaws have gotten a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year presidency?

What have you guys gotten?

Not even a completed SECOND NIGER BRIDGE!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
ephi123:

Go and state your "obvious truth" on a self-created thread, and stop constantly derailing others.

Flatty, why don't you go and start biafraland first as Nairaland was not started by a flatty

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
So the whole idea is about feminism.

This lady is f00lish.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by ephi123(f): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
divicode:

Flatty, why don't you go and start biafraland first as Nairaland was not started by a flatty

I know unfortunately common sense does not go round. Did you read the thread at all, it is about f.e.m.i.n.i.s.t.s so carry your disgusting self out of here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Didn't the Yorubas get an eight years presidency at the end?

Don't we currently have the VP's slot?

Even the Ijaws have gotten a 3 year Vice Presidency and 5 year presidency?

What have you guys gotten?

Not even a completed SECOND NIGER BRIDGE!!!
You are disgracing your tribe here. No one here mention Yoruba, the topic was about Chimamanda not Igbo and Ipob.

You have crossed your lane, nobody attack you when you were protesting for MKO of blessed memory.

Lastly, learn how to talk. No one asked you abt all these. Stop talking like a parrot and also stop crying more than bereaved.

Your comments are senseless.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by giles14(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
zoba88:
Popular US-based Nigerian writer Chimamanda Adichie joined thousands of women and others who staged a protest in Washington DC against US president Donald Trump's anti-women policies and other related policies.
See her photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/chimamanda-adichie-protest-against.html
dats wot u get when a claimed book writer has nothing upstairs again to right
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Who is talking about Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu? I'm telling you to purge yourself of this tribal slur and tribalism that's eting your soul away. It's dangerous because it will affect ypu anytime you get a job. You will see every igbo man as a rival and a usurper and a foe.

Purge yourself. I'm talking to you as my younger one
That guy is confuse I swear undecided the topic is abt Chimamanda not Igbo, I don't know how he brought Ipob and Igbo here.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
very useless country, see em shouting Yoruba this igbo that, Fulani and they expect the country to be great, yet they call Americans hypocrites.

Bro Nigerians are the real hypocrites, just imagine the level of tribalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Revelation1:
You are disgracing your tribe here. No one here mention Yoruba, the topic was about Chimamanda not Igbo and Ipob.

You have crossed your lane, nobody attack you when you were protesting for MKO of blessed memory.

Lastly, learn how to talk. No one asked you abt all these. Stop talking like a parrot and also stop crying more than bereaved.

Your comments are senseless.
Why are you then responding to a senseless comment? grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by nowpresence(f): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
I foresee women leadership in world in the near future. The movement is already on, nobody can stop it.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
zoba88:
See her photos above

,Funily while her belovd igbo kindreds ar being shot at here for TRUMP,she is there protesting AGAINST wat they all here rally FOR.chimamanda,EKWEKWENA KA CHI NKE GI DAAA!!
africanusvu:
,Funily while her belovd igbo kindreds ar being shot at here for TRUMP,she is there protesting AGAINST wat they all here rally FOR.chimamanda,EKWEKWENA KA CHI NKE GI DAAA!!
zoba88:
See her photos above

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Why are you then responding to a senseless comment? grin grin grin
You have been making pointless comments here and you know that but just can't admit that. undecided so who is the pained one here? Stop hiding behind that meme. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Halo22: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
what right are they talking about if I may ask? To practice same sex......Nonsense.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Igbo man? A rival? This guy wouldn't kill me with laughter

You people always feel important than your importance.

I am a Yoruba man, we don't suffer from chronic inferiority complex.

You are the people that will try to copy the Ikoyi Link bridge like the Akward Awka Flyover.

Lmao! So funny & so true.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
africanusvu:
,Funily while her belovd igbo kindreds ar being shot at here for TRUMP,she is there protesting AGAINST wat they all here rally FOR.chimamanda,EKWEKWENA KA CHI NKE GI DAAA!!,Funily while her belovd igbo kindreds ar being shot at here for TRUMP,she is there protesting AGAINST wat they all here rally FOR.chimamanda,EKWEKWENA KA CHI NKE GI DAAA!!
So every Igbo must be a Trump supporter? Weird logic that doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Oga, go and sleep, we know your likes grin grin grin
And we know your type. undecided you make noise online but no one takes you serious offline. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by cstr55: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Mention the elites who deride him, we are Yorubas, we may disagree on issues but we put our interests above emotions.

Even your Hero had to come Ibogun to come and apologize for his wrongdoings
STFU. OBJ lost yoruba votes . You forgot olu falae was your consensus candidate which the south west voted for.
Or have you forgotten how OBJ destroyed tinubu and lagos during his time.
You better keep quiet before i school you on history.
Igbos actually benefited more from an OBJ presidency that the yorubas did.
He was the one that unravelled the likes of Okonjo iweala and dora akunyili and many of them.
The only he did for the SW was filling a yoruba slot for the presidency. He did not even develop OTA.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by silverspringle(f): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Americans You just dont throw jabs at them and expect them to take it in good faith, not like i support the protest(i think its really not my biz)but i admire their strength in saying no to what they dont like
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by DrGud: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pls let him be , he was voted for, it wasn't a coup d'etat that brought him to power. tongue
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
samsam2019:
Moronic and pathetic lots. That they were all there posing for the cameras shows one thing, they are all attention wh0res!

I wonder why they didn't protest against killary clinton when her blunder caused people's death in Benghazi or when killary clinton defended her husband and blamed her husband's rape victim for getting defiled

Where were they when Clinton lied under oath and lost his license to practice

Bastard hypocrites
She is more American than you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

Mention the elites who deride him, we are Yorubas, we may disagree on issues but we put our interests above emotions.

Even your Hero had to come Ibogun to come and apologize for his wrongdoings

Tinubu battled obj through out his tenure as lagos governor.

Jonathan and his actions are none of my business. You are so emotional to be attaching it with me.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
ephi123:

I know unfortunately common sense does not go round. Did you read the thread at all, it is about f.e.m.i.n.i.s.t.s so carry your disgusting self out of here.

I will not blame you for your perceived f00lishness because it is inherent! Ojukwu your hero died the most f00lish rebel! Albino is languishing in the cage. While your brothers claimed they are celebrating Trump election, another of your kinsman is protesting against it. Here you are, confused as the lot on Nairaland spewing rvbbish! What a confused set of flaatties! shocked grin cheesy tongue lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bolustic:

I said it, no matter how educated you guys are, you are still one of the most hopelessly ignorant people on the face of this earth

So FreeGlobe is a graduate and s/he does not know that Umaru Musa Yaradua University is a state owned school?

I am ashamed to share Nigeria with you guys
when then are you anti biafra? Why are afonjas always deceitful even to themselves.. Today you are ashamed to share your cursed Nigeria with "us," tomorrow we will see you writing thrash against biafra.. It sucks to be a confused afonja.. smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Infinite Love - (Novel) / The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.