Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State (52838 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by ANSMEDIA: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chimamanda shares pictures as she poses in her hometown in Anambra.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ppk9TA21M/?igshid=gge4gvahmfcy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Stone123(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IJOBA2: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
THEY WILL SOON BE HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please can someone tell me why this is in politics section

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by eternityk: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
pitiful

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by BuhariAdvocate: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
You mean masquerade

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
shocked

Amazing buglary proof

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Lovelies1: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Check my signature
Counting down 57 hours......to go for new year
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Okami: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
They are coming for her

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by faithfull18(f): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Seen.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Golden057(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
She reminds me of Micheal Jackson, the legend. What a dressing

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by 912(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
If not for the resilience of the Igbos these people would have succeeded in turning us to zombies like their people up there. But Igbos are Republicans. And slave to no one. That is why we succeed.

Tribal bigot

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Greatfullheart: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
EEHHNNN?

33 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by naijazee2: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
She's doing good for herself shocked shocked kiss

12 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okami:
If you've got link to working on local account pls send a pm asap... account with 220m available with cc details and bvn

You would die penniless in prison.
Your parents would sell their last clothes to buy coffin to bury you.

Useless thief.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by lovat(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
knack kee you there

20 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by tstx(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Sweey
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by lovat(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by GamalNasser: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.

If you knack her you go come sabi book ko?

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by tstx(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
knack kee you there
Allow him dream in peace biko..

14 Likes

IgboSomalia:

You would die penniless in prison.

.... I can only imagine what you must hv passed through in their hands.. Sorry bro

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by bukkielee(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
izombie:
I wan knack this lady.
That's all you know. When problem starts now, you will start blaming Buhari.
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by lovat(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You mean masquerade
Your whole past and present generation can't worth her glasses

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
If not for the resilience of the Igbos these people would have succeeded in turning us to zombies like their people up there. But Igbos are Republicans. And slave to no one. That is why we succeed.

Slave to no one but when the Northerners asked you to go back to your Igboland, Igbo Professors were speaking hausa language to beg northerners.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
tstx:

.... I can only imagine what you must passed through in their hands.. Sorry bro

Never lost a penny to the loafers, I see their parents wearing rags and faded clothes to EFCC to beg when they catch these animals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
what's this femist anti Dkcs doing here

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by IgboSomalia: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Look at her smiling with wedding ring in her finger. And the same idiot was criticising Hillary Clinton cos she referred to herself as a wife.

Girls who follow this one in her feminism madness are all fools just like those who follow Linda Ikeji.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by dangotesmummy: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You mean masquerade
you who wear rag dey call another person masquerade?

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State by Daniel058(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Behold a woman born and brought up in Biafra land, making Nigeria proud
Igbo Amaka grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Game Of Pleasure(18+) / Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / Make A Sentence With 3 "Because"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.