Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? (1074 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? by Johndada(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2007
Something has been bothering me about whoever is going to be the next President of the Country. I really want to know why Yar adua was selected: to me i rarely heard of him, is it just another way of settling past scuttles, or another way of covering the incumbents' sins, or a joke on the civil populace.

Pls guys do you think the bethroted will make it? and if not who can ?
Re: Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2007
I presume you can't read and understand to know where that thread is supposed to be.
Even if you are new in this forum, you should be able to make use of your brains!
Re: Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? by kiki(f): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2007
and y is this in the Romance section again
Re: Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? by babaibadan(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2007
just anoda dumb poster, even Obasanjo knows where to post stuff
Re: Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? by Busta(f): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2007
babaibadan:

just another dumb poster, even Obasanjo knows where to post stuff
lol, naw thats mean grin
Re: Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? by lumideezle(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2007
of cuz hes ma father why cant the illetrate become the p of naija at lyst a farmer was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 13, 2010
Yar'Adua was once the President of Nigeria.

Is your questioned answered now?
Re: Can Yar Adua Be President Of Nigeria? by SeanLewis(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2010
Hello!!?? Are the moderators really seeing this?

(1) (Reply)

Can Yaradua Take Us To The Promise Land / Women Involved In Money Scam / Buhari In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.