Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3126102 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Biggie: how are you doing today?

Gifty: I am feeling awkward

Biggie: it is your eviction diary, tell Biggie why you're feeling awkward

Gifty: I don't wanna go because if I go, the outside work has nothing to offer me. When you want a favour from a man, either he wants to sleep with you because you're a beautiful girl.
I feel comfortable here, but whatever happens, I will take.

Biggie: this platform has given you a status, do you think anyone would still require gratification from you?

Gifty: before I came into big brother I am an actress, a model. I had a bit of popularity... I know what I face...blabla.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gneisss: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty at it again..... talking nonsense. The outside world has nothing to offer me...really gal?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
GIFTY.. I DONT WANT TO GO COS THE OUTSIDE WORLD HAS NOTHING TO OFFER ME...

DEAR GIFTY, MAKE SURE YOU LIVE IN BBN HOUSE FOREVER OK? SEBI NA YOUR PAPA GET AM...

THE EARLIER GIFTY AND KEMEN GET EVICTED, THE BETTER FOR US VIEWERS.. VERY ANNOYING SOULS.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by duduade: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:
Tony's diary session.

They exchange pleasantries. Big brother tells him it's his eviction diary. BB asks him how he's feeling. Tony says he feels indifferent and that sometimes when things are coming up, maybe an hour before he sometimes shakes, he doesn't know how he feels, he's still hoping he won't be evicted. He's trying not to be idle to avoid thinking too much. BB asks him what he's thinking about, Tony says once in a while it crosses his mind, he talks to himself a lot, he tries not to talk about the nomination though he spoke about it briefly in the morning or yesterday but just to air out positive vibes with the housemates. He has not really gone into the process of thinking too much.

BB asks him how confident or 'scared' he is feeling, Tony says he's confident, he's not in control of the votes so he doesn't know what's happening outside but he's remaining positive. That he really doesn't want to leave. No matter what happens he's sure he has connected with a lot of people outside, he's sure he has fans that have voted for him.

BB says he understands his positivity and optimism but he should still take into account that it may be his last night. BB asks him what he will miss the most if he leaves. Tony says he will not miss anything, that from the day he got in he has learnt to be a better person, stronger in mind, optimistic etc. He says he will miss friends because they have become a family to him, he will miss BB's voice, he says he's sure BB will also miss him. He will miss the fact that he may not be able to learn things he may have learnt if he stayed, he has learnt how to work well with people etc.

BB asks him if he thinks he has done enough to draw votes from Nigeria to keep him, he says he thinks he's done enough, just about what 4 weeks can hold, although he doesn't think it's the end, that he knows there's more to come. He says he doesn't plan his day, he lives his life as it comes, that there's a lot of things people don't know about him and his lifestyle, that they may be surprised when they learn more about him and things that he does. He says he's confident that he's done what he's supposed to do.

BB asks who he thinks might be leaving tonight rather than himself, he says Marvis. He says Marvis is unique, that though she's a girl, she's not a girly girl, some people may not react well to her personality but he has bonded well with her. He says she may not be the 'ideal' type of woman in terms of what is accepted in Nigeria and he fears that, he says they get on well etc, he says he fears he might lose his friendship with her.

BB says it is a crucial night in his life and wishes him the best, Tony says thank you and asks if he can say something else, Tony thanks BB for the opportunity to be here and hopes this will not be the last time he will get to banter with BB, he thanks BB for correcting his puzzle, that initially he thought it was prank but realises it was good judgement. Tony also thanks him for the haircut and jokes that he finally looks like a human or something.

BB says that he hopes he stays but if he leaves the only man that can stop him is himself, he wishes Tony all the best, the eviction diary session is concluded. Tony leaves.

So no mention of Bisola... This is a real player!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty....i dnt wana go home, d outside world dnt v anytin to offer me n am comfortable staying here. angry so gifty u r comfortable cos na ur papa hus u dey baa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty talking OFF POINT.. Wtf..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akthedream112:

SO YOU THINK TBOSS IS LOVED AND RESPECTED BY ALMOST ALL THE GUYS COS THEYSAID HOW THEY FEEL LICK FVCKING HER?
ALL I HEARD WAS FVCK FVCK FVCK... NOTHING LIKE DATE DATE OR MARRY MARRY...
TO ME, THEY JUST SEE HER AS intimacy gadget... PROVE ME WRONG
It was supposed to be a sexual confession sorta game and not one for lifelong commitments,besides TTT said if he was to have kids with anyone he would choose Tboss .she's respected whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Biggie: how are you doing today?

Gifty: I am feeling awkward

Biggie: it is your eviction diary, tell Biggie why you're feeling awkward

Gifty: I don't wanna go because if I go, the outside work has nothing to offer me. When you want a favour from a man, either he wants to sleep with you because you're a beautiful girl.
I feel comfortable here, but whatever happens, I will take.

Biggie: this platform has given you a status, do you think anyone would still require gratification from you?

Gifty: before I came into big brother I am an actress, a model. I had a bit of popularity... I know what I face...blabla.

GIFTY AND KEMEN DON TIRE ME ABEG

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hismerhill(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:
Tony's diary session.

They exchange pleasantries. Big brother tells him it's his eviction diary. BB asks him how he's feeling. Tony says he feels indifferent and that sometimes when things are coming up, maybe an hour before he sometimes shakes, he doesn't know how he feels, he's still hoping he won't be evicted. He's trying not to be idle to avoid thinking too much. BB asks him what he's thinking about, Tony says once in a while it crosses his mind, he talks to himself a lot, he tries not to talk about the nomination though he spoke about it briefly in the morning or yesterday but just to air out positive vibes with the housemates. He has not really gone into the process of thinking too much.

BB asks him how confident or 'scared' he is feeling, Tony says he's confident, he's not in control of the votes so he doesn't know what's happening outside but he's remaining positive. That he really doesn't want to leave. No matter what happens he's sure he has connected with a lot of people outside, he's sure he has fans that have voted for him.

BB says he understands his positivity and optimism but he should still take into account that it may be his last night. BB asks him what he will miss the most if he leaves. Tony says he will not miss anything, that from the day he got in he has learnt to be a better person, stronger in mind, optimistic etc. He says he will miss friends because they have become a family to him, he will miss BB's voice, he says he's sure BB will also miss him. He will miss the fact that he may not be able to learn things he may have learnt if he stayed, he has learnt how to work well with people etc.

BB asks him if he thinks he has done enough to draw votes from Nigeria to keep him, he says he thinks he's done enough, just about what 4 weeks can hold, although he doesn't think it's the end, that he knows there's more to come. He says he doesn't plan his day, he lives his life as it comes, that there's a lot of things people don't know about him and his lifestyle, that they may be surprised when they learn more about him and things that he does. He says he's confident that he's done what he's supposed to do.

BB asks who he thinks might be leaving tonight rather than himself, he says Marvis. He says Marvis is unique, that though she's a girl, she's not a girly girl, some people may not react well to her personality but he has bonded well with her. He says she may not be the 'ideal' type of woman in terms of what is accepted in Nigeria and he fears that, he says they get on well etc, he says he fears he might lose his friendship with her.

BB says it is a crucial night in his life and wishes him the best, Tony says thank you and asks if he can say something else, Tony thanks BB for the opportunity to be here and hopes this will not be the last time he will get to banter with BB, he thanks BB for correcting his puzzle, that initially he thought it was prank but realises it was good judgement. Tony also thanks him for the haircut and jokes that he finally looks like a human or something.

BB says that he hopes he stays but if he leaves the only man that can stop him is himself, he wishes Tony all the best, the eviction diary session is concluded. Tony leaves.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by StupidYorubaFool: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
denbaba:

so na only u d support d guy's nonsense comment. I can see how ur moniker is really affecting ur life. continue
sharap.
I can obviously assert that your life has been filled with forlon and depression devoid of joy and you're bereft of senses of humour since you couldn't deduce the sarcasm from that guy's comment.

ogbeni gerra ra hia, egress and vamoose outta my sight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Biggie:
Marvis telling us to vote for her...people still dey vote?
Biggie no dey tell dem say na saturday vote dey close grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
He wil be so shocked to be the one to leave
Very shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Marvis' diary session.

They exchange pleasantries. Big brother tells her that tonight Nigerians decide who leaves the house, he asks her what she's thinking and how she's feeling. She says it's an awkward position that she's in but she's positive. BB asks her why she's positive and if she thinks she's done enough for Nigerians to vote for her, she says she will find out this evening, BB asks her to explain, she says that she's been herself and that should be enough.

BB asks her who she thinks will be going home if she has indeed managed to convince Nigerians to keep her, she says she doesn't know and BB prods her to answer the question, she says Gifty or Tony, BB asks why, she laughs and jokes that it's because they're the only two remaining besides her. BB asks her to choose one, she says Gifty. BB asks her why, she says because she relates with her the least. BB asks if she thinks that's enough for her to be evicted, she says she doesn't think it's enough but that's her reason.

BB asks her what she will miss the most if she leaves, she says she will miss the wardrobe items Payporte has provided and friends she has made. BB asks for any last words, she says BB has been awesome, she thanks BB and says it has been an amazing opportunity, that she can't overstate it enough. BB asks her if thats all, she says that that's all for BB but she would like to personally talk to the viewers, she pleads with the viewers to keep her in the house and thanks them.

BB wishes her the best, tells her to keep the faith and tells her good luck. Her diary session is concluded. She leaves.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
TellingItAsItIs:

It was supposed to be a sexual confession sorta game and not one for lifelong commitments,besides TTT said if he was to have kids with anyone he would choose Tboss .she's respected whether you like it or not
WHICH TTT? THE SAME TTT?... LOL
YOU CAN AS WELL HAVE KIDS WITH TBOSS... GOOD LUCK
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
gneisss:
Gifty at it again..... talking nonsense. The outside world has nothing to offer me...really gal?
Even those who voted for her.......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
eleshin:

That guy is a Finalist.......
I doubt
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akthedream112:

GIFTY AND KEMEN DON TIRE ME ABEG

Na Kemen tire us pass.

What is Gifty's problem with Power FM?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:
Tony's diary session.

Kia u are too much... Mwah mwah mwah

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty asks biggie to give her power and fame...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
i really "depreciat" instead of "appreciate" . . .. Lol gifty 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Na Bigbrother go give Gifty power & Fame grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rayd502(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty:I desire power and fame and I want big brother to help me with that. Is big brother God?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
GIFTY.... PLS JUST INCASE I GET EVICTED TONIGHT I, I WISH BIG BROTHER CAN HELP ME WITH POWER AND FAME...

WHERE DEM GO SEE THIS GIFTY SEF... PLS GO HOME ABEG..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty is just so fucking annoying ...Asking Biggie for power and Fame ...is BBN her limit in life ....abi biggie looks like her Role model...Kim kardeshia
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Listening to Gifty, you can tell she is mentally imbalance, though everyone is, if put under the microscope.
I kinda like how she clowns effortlessly in front of the mic, especially her straight face when she was talking about BankyW.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by djPyper: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
she's indirectly asking biggie for a job incase she gets evicted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
toseen7:
Na Bigbrother go give Gifty power & Fame grin grin grin
That babe is so dumb I swear
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:
Tony's diary session.

hmmm....1kbye I must commend u for ds long Bt apt n meaningful update on ttt....im a guy Bt going tru d conversation in d diary session btwn ttt n bb...i got emotional n tears almost dropped my eyes...ive watched eviction diary sessions in d past weeks Bt...iv nevr bin ds emotional.....d guy realy made sense...i was touched esp by d last statements...n d joke e cracked...n bbs wishes for him....i will b glad if he survives d eviction.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dumb gifty undecided undecided pls get the fuvk out of that house! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gneisss: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty is like a scattered dictionary
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hismerhill(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:
Mavis' diary session.

They exchange pleasantries. Big brother tells her that tonight Nigerians decide who leaves the house, he asks her what she's thinking and how she's feeling. She says it's an awkward position that she's in but she's positive. BB asks her why's she's positive and if she thinks she's done enough for Nigerians to vote for her, she says she will find out this evening, BB asks her to explain, she says that she's been herself and that should be enough.

BB asks her who she thinks will be going home if she has indeed managed to convince Nigerians to keep her, she says she doesn't know and BB prods her to answer the question, she says Gifty or Tony, BB asks why, she laughs and jokes that it's because they're the only two remaining besides her. BB asks her to choose one, she says Gifty. BB asks her why, she says because she relates with her the least. BB asks if she thinks that's enough for her to be evicted, she says she doesn't think it's enough but that's her reason.

BB asks her what she will miss the most if she leaves, she says she will miss the wardrobe items Payporte has provided and friends she has made. BB asks for any last words, she says BB has been awesome, she thanks BB and says it has been an amazing opportunity, that she can't overstate it enough. BB asks her if thats all, she says that that's all for BB but she would like to personally talk to the viewers, she pleads with the views to keep her in the house and thanks them.

BB wishes her the best, tells her to keep the faith and tells her good luck. Her diary session is concluded. She leaves.

More blessings to you, I am somewhere far from the reach of TV or radio, it's dis thread dat I rely on for updates, pple lyk u makes d effort worthy, some pple with shallow mentality and subliminal reasoning will just deviate from the topic and start yarning gibberish on d thread as if dere opinion was sought after...

Thumbs up dear for a job well done..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.