Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,654 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136418 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
see him face , come win make i see
if he win u go die shey?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
ctrlunlimited:
Go collect am from biggy hand give am nah.
No need to be violent!!

My votes will collect it from him

#EfeForTheMoney

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
see him face , come win make i see
I wonder why him no dey fit close that him mouth. E go talk forget to close those him yeye teeth. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
toseen7:
if he win u go die shey?
You say if abi 'when'...

#SaveCaptainNipple
#EfeForTheMoney

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Yeah I think he's very right. In times past, the onus is on every individual to follow a set path from birth to cradle, crawling,walking,learning,serving,earning,coupling,reproducing,leaving a legacy and finally passing on. You could say it was a generation built on core human values and virtues, But times have tremendously changed.

Our generation does not want to crawl before it walks... there's a huge disconnect in laid down principles. Everywhere you turn, its easy to see individuals who skipped one or two phases and its equally easy to see its repercussions.

Our generation places the premium on money, power, fame and the ability to get it at all cost, hence "the craze" that young man was referring to.
The bond between mother and child has at no time in the history of mankind attained this level
decline. Children will flip on their parent at the slightest promise of wealth, power or fame, and vice versa.

There's a huge problem that's long past the damage limitation and repair stage. The media makes a bogus inconsequential attempt to curb a problem which is a primary consequence of its existence. We just have to carry our burden as it is, always take the time out to review our position at every juncture we find ourselves, compare it to how far we've deviated from whats ethical, and correct and encourage every man who is failing in the battle against this beast
Wise words,a bottle of "campari" for you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
PrincessKab:
I doubt anyone will pull up to 40%. Don't forget they were only 3 up for eviction then. And during Bisola's, they were 5_ but as at then, Bisola was the only strong contender then(most Efe's, Marvis', TTT's fans all voted her), cos the 2 higher % votes after her were for Bassey, Debie-Rise who now have more fans now compared to then cos they just came into the house. And during Marvis' & TTT's, though we had 2 strong contenders, but they were just 3 up for eviction & Marvis 40% plus resulted from Efe's 50% percentage votes with Bisola's full fans' support. TTT's could have floored Marvis' if not cos Bisola's fans concluded he had bleeped-up & withdrew their support, so the other support he got was 50% Efe's fans votes(He hadn't nominated Efe then, he was still loyal, hence our support, but now, O.Y.O.). But right now, we have 7 people up for eviction and more than 1 strong contender. So, I doubt anyone will have up to 40% but 30% plus, but if anyone does have between 30-45%, I'll doff my hat. It's gonna be a tight race...

mehn... see analysis, are u a statistician

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
I wonder why him no dey fit close that him mouth. E go talk forget to close those him yeye teeth. angry
oyin its jude angry dont mention me again , keep all that in romance section
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
what am i watching angry angry angry angry changing channel
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Tony is bisola 's bad habit. Argue with debie-rise's pimples
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
sirfee:
Wise words,a bottle of "campari" for you.
Its just an opinion. Thanks bro. I'll appreciate if you'll share your thoughts.

I neva read Utd news in a while,
Who we dey play next for Europa? what are our chances of making final?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
quote author=Unimaginable123 post=54180334]You guys killing yourself hating TTT while oloshosho bisola is throwing herself all over him searching for big cassava. [/quote] That is bad you don't judge people like at least it's all game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
oyin its jude angry dont mention me again , keep all that in romance section
I didn't know it's Jude and careless about the so called Jude.

Childishness at it peak!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
So I put on my tv n I see Bisola hopping from bally to tony back to bally . N I am wondering??what is going on . Abeg pls guys update me. Is Bisola back to tony

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Its just an opinion. Thanks bro. I'll appreciate if you'll share your thoughts.

I neva read Utd news in a while,
Who we dey play next for Europa? what are our chances of making final?
I'm still at work,I'd do that when I'm back.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
to9ine:
This game has helped me put Hypocrisy in its right perspective.

Hypocrisy is when u remember Cocoice nipples was sucked but forget Basseys mouth was the recipient.
Hypocrisy is when you remember Bisola might have given a BJ, but forget That disloyal TTT was a recipient.
Hypocrisy is when u call out Gifty for having her boobs sucked but forget soma was the recipient.
Hypocrisy makes u forget that the tip of Bally's penis was tasted.
Hypocrisy makes you forget that TTT and Jon stripped naked..

Hypocrisy has blurred the lines in our sense of reasoning..
TTT plays with the sensibilities of his audience. Deceives us that he has no family, deceives us that his family is dead.. Someone says its just a game.. Would it have been acceptable if TTT was female Can't we figure out when a person crosses the line of what is termed acceptable..FYI I don't care if housemates sleep with themselves, self-service etc. But don't attach a gender to it.

Hypocrisy has rubbed us of the ability to think objectively and fairly...
You are wise beyond your age.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
I didn't know it's Jude and careless about the so called Jude.

Childishness at it peak!
oyin face ur husband and leave me biko
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
tsquaure:
So I put on my tv n I see Bisola hopping from bally to tony back to bally . N I am wondering??what is going on . Abeg pls guys update me. Is Bisola back to tony
i just tire for her , with her always opened mouth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
It is undisputable that Efe is a man of influence. Almost everybody in the Big brother house now speaks Pidgin English. I won't be surprised if Biggie conduct the next diary section with Efe in Pidgin.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
awww , foolishness can now be classed because som1 is against ur sorry choices cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy continue using ur kidney to think wink
Come to think of it, if you think with your kidneys, your thoughts will be piss.

Its going to stink like urine.

That slang is off point.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
sirfee:
I'm still at work,I'd do that when I'm back.
At your convenience chief.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
From twitter - Now I understand why Bisola baby dady dumped her she's very loose!see how she's climbing Bally #BBNaija

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
ba7man:
Come to think of it, if you think with your kidneys, your thoughts will be piss.

That slang is off point.
gbam , efe no get sense like that

2 Likes

mamboqueen:
quote author=Unimaginable123 post=54180334]You guys killing yourself hating TTT while oloshosho bisola is throwing herself all over him searching for big cassava. That is bad you don't judge people like at least it's all game
blame it on the societal stigma on single mums only God knows the last time bisola was opportuned to enjoy a small cassava talkless of gigantic ones
CuteJude:
oyin face ur husband and leave me biko
You be idiottt. I quote you not knowing it is you brainless Jude that is behind the moniker. You for ignore rather you start to talk rubbish.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who dem dey gossip? Who claimed s/he made 13 million sometime in the past?

There's obviously some level of hate and new clique in the house. The following hm's are currently at the garden gossiping one of them : TTT, Bally, Marvis, Bisola, Kemen and Efe, though in all fairness, Efe isn't contributing much.

Honestly, Bisola's action leaves very little to be desired . . Throwing herself over TTT, gossiping other girls to the boys. Not a good trait for her girl her age abeg. She can spill a gf's secret to guys just to appear in their good books. She's also hating on Tboss cos she feels threatened by her presence.

I'm happy it seems Tboss have real fans viewing and voting.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
geekybabe:
[s]Kemen wants to start an app, 'kemen fitness'
he wants to have an hub.. lawd knows what that means
He wants to go into acting
He wants to go for endorsements if they find him fit. According to him, he cannot go and be looking for endorsements
He wants to have an empowerment program for youths and give them 50k each to do business
he has several motivational programs and food festivals this year
he wants to start a money cycling ponzi scheme .. another MMM
He wants to start a cardio house
He also wants to take political appointments because he is surrounded by politicians

Mr Ekemini, wetin? Na only you waka come? [/s]
You need a doctor asap; you've got cancer of the eardrum.
And people even liked her fiction- must be Efe fans wink wink. Well, bird of the same feather flocks together.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
ba7man:

That slang is off point.
ahahhahahha lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
No...He get but he dey use his sense piss (according to him sha) grin
CuteJude:
gbam , efe no get sense like that
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
You be idiottt. I quote you not knowing it is you brainless Jude that is behind the moniker. You for ignore rather you start to talk rubbish.
i hear face ur husband , thank u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bassey, Debbie, Uriel and Tboss are indoors while the rest are out at the garden gossiping.

TTT even said if not for his age, he would have told the hm that claimed s/he once made 13M to shut up.

Who were they talking of?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
i hear face ur husband , thank u
I face you before? Idiott
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oyind17:
I face you before? Idiott
if i talk u go run call mods , dey go oyin , i dont want to hurt u , i dey beg now oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.