Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3135995 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Every HMS nomination was strategic ...except Bisola own (TTT)..You should nominate someone you feel is a less threat to you in the ouse and some1 u bond with
Wot of Efe own (Marvis)... don't be sentimental when proving ur points... u are d most sentimental person here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

The task has been carried out. Tony won. As usual

sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
toseen7:
Blood Of Jesus! shocked shocked shocked
Because of thaaaaaat!?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

Boj2 don vex grin
You dey mind that black goat with im Burnt lips like boli wey over roast for fire angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
In my conclusion, Efe, TTT and TBoss, the housemates with the least no of nomination are indirectly the threats. Good though, Smart enough...

And the 2 HM's whose 2 nominated candidates made it to the top top 3 tie are Efe and TTT. That's smart, really...

Though TTT fell my hand. So, Bally entered her within 2 mins and she believed and he still mentioned it. Wowwww... This babe doesn't know this is a game, and that was a strategy. Told her the 2 most loved/fav HM's should be who people she least sees as threats, and he isn't a threat to her, still, she believed. Chai...

But we the viewers know who is who and the power lies in our hands...
Thank you!
I think u meant bisola fall Ur hand not ttt
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Papykush:

I said it yesterday... Some of our posts here are shown on TV
For real? Me wey dey no dey censor my words
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
sheylarhh:

Wot of Efe own (Marvis)... don't be sentimental when proving ur points... u are d most sentimental person here .
lol.at the bolded ....but u saw the line where I said ,you should nominate ur less threat in the house and some1 u bond with .....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
geekybabe:
Ttt though. The game is in his head like kilode. No loyalty. So the babe wey dey follow u up and down you could not even choose her for choosing sake. You think marvis is weak. She had higher votes than u the last time you guys were up together.

We prophesied kemen and Uriels exit. You are definetly next. Desperado.
Let me help you with the Picture grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

You dey mind that black goat with im Burnt lips like boli wey over roast for fire angry
GET WELL SOON
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
CuteJude:
efe isnt liked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who knew , tot he was real and loved cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's cause they all see him as a competition..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Addebayo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

1.you re ugly
2.you re fat as fûck
3 you re insecure cux u r fat as fûck
4.you don't feel confident in yourself in reality bcus u r a loser
5.this is the only platform where u get opinionated (nobody really fûcks with u in reality)
6.you re who you re simply cuz u did not get the best outta life....poor upbringing
7.you can't be exhibiting this level of foolery and expect Respect... You are a joke by nature
8.should i be bothered about social media and what i do?.....naaaaah,my life doe's not revolve around it unlike you....
8.there will be no looking back at my comments because I don't plan to be on this platform forever....Nigga u dumb tho
9.so now that u hv exhibited how you suffer mentally day in-day out due to lack of wisdom and understanding, u cn go back to beating ur meat off to Ease out d tension weighing down your Ego!!!
Easy bro.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Why?

Why? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
This people wey dey bear T sef, their names have been recorded by my Auto-keyboard, so it's completing it by itself. I'll switch it off. It's been happening since yesterday...
I meant TBoss, I've modified it.
That Bisola na no-talk zone, if I talk, I go enter him personal life/affairs and it's not a good one. But she's losing my trust by the day...

sophiadfirst:

I think u meant bisola fall Ur hand not ttt
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Akthedream112:

ALL THESE FOR ME?... PLS STOP CRYING BOY
Dude ran out of juice...#YouGotServed Fool...
Keep masturbating to the thoughts of u being a Ladyboy.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
make una nominate 2 pple 4 dis thread 4 possible eviction n give reasons mine na threebear n akthedream,reasons because m saving threebear 4rm hypertension over hate n akthedream becos i hate his caps its annoying

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hin for good nau. Obviously, TTT or TBoss will be going home. But I no wan argument for what is not. When we get to that bridge, we'll cross it. One step at a time...

ovoP:
Chai y is it nt real undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
wapadunk:

That's a serious offence
He or She doesn't know that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
PrincessKab:
In my conclusion, Efe, TTT and TBoss, the housemates with the least no of nomination are indirectly the threats. Good though, Smart enough...

And the 2 HM's whose 2 nominated candidates made it to the top top 3 tie are Efe and TTT. That's smart, really...

Though TBoss fell my hand. So, Bally entered her within 2 mins and she believed and he still mentioned it. Wowwww... This babe doesn't know this is a game, and that was a strategy. Told her the 2 most loved/fav HM's should be who people she least sees as threats, and he isn't a threat to her, still, she believed. Chai...

But we the viewers know who is who and the power lies in our hands...
Thank you!
SEE ANALYSIS JUST BECAUSE EFE DID NOT GET THE MOST VOTES..
HAD IT BEEN EFE GOT THE MOST NOMINATION, THE SAME YOU WOULD HAVE ANALYZED IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY..
EFE FANS ARE QUITE FUNNY..
GOOD TO KNOW BISOLA AND TTT ARE NOW THREATS.. LOL
TBOSS GOT 1 NOMINATION JUST LIKE EFE, IS SHE NOT A THREAT?... LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
sophiadfirst:
. Because of thaaaaaat!?
Because of thaaaaaaat! Noni
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
I just tire for the matter. But since we know who is who, or who is playing who amongst all of them, let's wait till he's up, cos I like Bisola o, I no go lie, i can't trade her for him, and that guy is her distraction, she's getting irritable by the day the way she throws herself at him, though she's not my first candidate. She needs to grow up, it's not about age...

dominique:

She's really messing herself up, I sometimes feel sorry for her. Her desperation makes her look so pathetic gosh!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Dude ran out of juice...#YouGotServed Fool...
Keep masturbating to the thoughts of u being a Ladyboy.....
HOPE YOU ARE GETTING BETTER BRO..
WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY JUICE MAN
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yes o, going next or soon(according to trend). She's already getting part of Aunty Tokunbo's venom... cheesy
Aunty Tokunbo is our prediction octopus now. grin

Donbabajay12:

grin...Na direct bus to Nigeria for Debby rise

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Emino21(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Marvis called ur number to tell u abi ...well done sir
kikikikikikikiki help me ask am grin
Donbabajay12:
Marvis called ur number to tell u abi ...well done sir
kikikikikikikiki help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol... smiley

Agbgift:

No oooooo. Her spec is no longer in that house.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
ovoP:
make una nominate 2 pple 4 dis thread 4 possible eviction n give reasons mine na threebear n akthedream,reasons because m saving threebear 4rm hypertension over hate n akthedream becos i hate his caps its annoying
those two are among my FAV on this thread grin
AKTHEDREAM- he dey always talk am as e be only that he too dey insult person wink

Threebear- i do enjoy his comments about Efe, always makes me laugh grin grin grin. pls dont nominate him grin to me he is a clown. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

I NO FIT BECAUSE OF YOU GO BAN... YOU NO WORTH AM..
YOU SMALL.... NA BIG MEAT I DEY LIKE EAT..
GET WELL SOON... OK?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
I understand you are too forward, hence you were so anxious to quote my post. I'll urge you to read my post well, the first line precisely to check if TBoss' name isn't there, and if I wrote Bisola's name there.
Be calm, okay? You need to be calm and really careful, at this rate you're taking matter and going in life, you need to.
I'm done.

Akthedream112:

SEE ANALYSIS JUST BECAUSE EFE DID NOT GET THE MOST VOTES..
HAD IT BEEN EFE GOT THE MOST NOMINATION, THE SAME YOU WOULD HAVE ANALYZED IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY..
EFE FANS ARE QUITE FUNNY..
GOOD TO KNOW BISOLA AND TTT ARE NOW THREATS.. LOL
TBOSS GOT 1 NOMINATION JUST LIKE EFE, IS SHE NOT A THREAT?... LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Akthedream112:

I NO FIT BECAUSE OF YOU GO BAN... YOU NO WORTH AM..
GET WELL SOON...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Boj2:

Ur Neck should go Hoop Hoop on that Hole..incase the urge arises

2 TABS EACH.... MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NIGHT..

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
SO WE GONNA HAVE MARVIS FOR 2 MORE WEEKS?
SHE WONT BE UP FOR NOMINATION NEXT WEEK..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.