Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3135991 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Guys, pls vote for Efe! I don't wanna see him leave

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
safarigirl:
I don't know if you've noticed the pattern or perhaps tjos is the first time you're watching this show....but it is a REQUIREMENT that you belong to the entertainment industry or know someone who is to get on this show.

The nepotism is disgusting. So people like ME can't get on it because I do not fall into the category required.

I repeat, dimwitted, ratchet, ugly looking chics are all Nigeria get. If they can find the likes of Feza, Weza, Ms Cleo and co in other countries, then why must our own be different?

Ouch! point taken sweety. But go easy with the punches.... don't you think? kiss
safarigirl:
I don't know if you've noticed the pattern or perhaps tjos is the first time you're watching this show....but it is a REQUIREMENT that you belong to the entertainment industry or know someone who is to get on this show.

The nepotism is disgusting. So people like ME can't get on it because I do not fall into the category required.

I repeat, dimwitted, ratchet, ugly looking chics are all Nigeria get. If they can find the likes of Feza, Weza, Ms Cleo and co in other countries, then why must our own be different?

Ouch! point taken sweety. But go easy with the punches.... don't you think?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
teelaw4life:
Vote for efe guys.
Pls, i didnt receieve any message from them yet, im trying to confirm my phone no on the AfricaMagic page. Its like i have to ignore the *80 right?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
safarigirl:
What did Nigerian women ever do to the Big Brother franchise that they must always represent us with ugly, dimwitted hoes?

Nigerian women have never been properly represented on this show, even when we have our own personal version. What is so difficult in finding a girl who has looks AND brains in over 100 million people?

To think that the outside world views Nigerian women in the same light as the likes of Gifty, Uriel, Bisola or Coco Ice is honestly disturbing.

I have watched Big Brother since Season 1 in 2003 and I am yet to see a Nigerian woman on that show who has impressed me. Even when it's just Nigerians, they can't find one decent lady with half a brain.

Anyway, lemme goan vote Soma. Even if he leaves, he hopefully has ambition to reach greater heights. After all, neither Gideon nor Ebuka got to BBN finale in 06

I hope Coco Ice drowns in hair gel angry

You hit the nail, girl!

Very disappointing

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
janellemonae:

Chasing women. Dt was his strategy & he did it well so he's clearly done enough of it to not go home. Abi.

Don't know why some pple think he gives a shit abt tboss. He's not dt into her, dts why he wasn't making any moves. I'm happy she woke up from her slumber - allowing dis small boy use her head.

Ikr. It's not like tboss is someone people dislike easily but her relationship with the boy rubs off negatively. It's been a bloody helluva day in the house today tbh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bisola is nowhere around Coco again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
1bkaye:
Not at the moment, currently on the go but will do when I get home cheesy
i try to,not connecting,anyway I just have to let go....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamrosheed: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Av been trying to vote using wechat it's not going thru they didn't send me any message Validating my number Team Efe Efe must stay

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by babydioku(f): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
femiyonse:
....lol...u no sabi warri pidgin English....she meant " make Una" as "muna"....lol...

lol. no be only muna e go soon be jonima
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
oviejnr:
Pls, i didnt receieve any message from them yet, im trying to confirm my phone no on the AfricaMagic page. Its like i have to ignore the *80 right?

Yeah like if your humber is 0817**** just type it like +234817******
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
MizOmalicha:

Story! How did she know...
Dey hv no idea who d viewers like or don't like
d bloody bitch just doesn't like Efe.
Fire will burn her but EFE won't leave cuz of pple like ME
EFE brags about his abilities openly, dat is not a bit wise for this game. I prefer the TTT strategy and approach to the game, the dude is way competitive but acts dumb that most of the housemates are not even considering him a real threat now. It will be too late b4 they realize

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hyzicbond(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
I really agree that the ladies in this house are bunch of dungs especially Gifty, that's why right now I'm shipping Bally and TTT. These guys are real to the core....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hyzicbond(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
team Bally and TTT where are thou?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Addebayo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
deeMarc:
Any guy voting miyonce is gay, so If you don't wanna be called gay.vote efe...lol or soma...

And why is kenem not up for eviction ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
teelaw4life:

Yeah like if your humber is 0817**** just type it like +234817******
ok, thanks. I got it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by idyU(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
bestspoke:
I think wechat is the best for voting since it is free and can be done up to 100times
pls how can I vote on wechat I really want to vote for EFE and SOMA pls
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
eleshin:
Download wechat, search and add AfricamagicTV, click on vote.
how can i vote 1000 times?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by shegz24(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
sms "Vote Efe" to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
kowema:
Hahahahhhh,
This Miyonse is a learner o.
He thinks Efe wud go home.
It's hilarious.

Anyway, it's possible cus na mouth Nigerians take dey vote and he might just have a strong network outside who vote for real

Exactly what I'm thinking, seems he has a rock tight crew outside pumping votes for him like Munya in BBA allstars. He went beyond confidence to downright cocky in the diary room.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by idyU(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Binchie:

Lol. I've already started voting there
pls how do u do it I wan vote abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tboss still playing ludo with miyonce
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by idyU(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
pinkpebbles:
I just started liking Efe. How do I vote for him since my Tboss isnt up. Lemme help Efe. But teamEFE must reciprocate this act of kindness should Tboss be up and Efe is not. cool
sure we'll reciprocate
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
machinegundammy:

EFE brags about his abilities opening, dat is not a bit wise for this game. I prefer the TTT strategy and approach to the game, the dude is way competitive but acts dumb that most of the housemates are not even considering him a real threat now. It will be too late b4 they realize
Very very true...
TTT knows d game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Unimaginable123:
This Efe is just an ordinary house member like every other person. All these hailing him is worthless
finally someone is saying it as it is, he wan dey use wari levels cover pple eye lol

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
I just voted for efe and it feels so damn good. As for that coconut and gifty your days are numbered in the house. I'm patiently waiting...........
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
idyU:
pls how do u do it I wan vote abeg
Sign up for wechat with your mobile no then search for africamagictv. Follow them. You'll see BBNaija option, click on it then click on vote. You will be asked to verify with your mobile no and you will be sent an OTP. Enter the OTP then you can vote.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
#Bally all the way

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Guys, pls vote for Efe! I don't wanna see him leave
Ouch!I just voted for Bally right now.Join the moving train#Bally
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
MizOmalicha:

Very very true...
TTT knows d game
where all these pple dey before na, nw you pple are following and understanding the game well. TTT has always been my pick cos he's playing along perfectly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
sirfee:
Ouch!I just voted for Bally right now.
Retrieve your vote jor cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
babydioku:

lol. who be muna?
just like saying 'make una' lols its a warri pigin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
sirfee:
Ouch!I just voted for Bally right now.Join the moving train#Bally

You voted for bally how? He's not even on the list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.