Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3135997 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2017
mummykyrti:
you are a truthful fellow...and pls although tboss makes reference to her oyibo nature, u guys should stop using it...I've seen aje kpako that acts worse than this tboss nature, while to some its second nature.... My only advice to tboss is just to learn how to mix and mingle with people, and also learn to overlook a lot of things

Do not excuse d flaw in Tbos' character. She's not d only half-caste in d house but it's only her that thinks being a European outcast, a Romanian Roma/Gypsy makes her more important & special.
It's in her genes. I recommend dat u buy & read d book - Arrogance of the worst type - Review of the Roma culture.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2017
Vote[b][/b] DEBIE-RISE
mummykyrti:
Okay now am interested....i am actually not on any team yet tho I like all the HMS but guess only one can win...please I need to know how to vote on we chat as I currently have 500votes at my disposal and can garner 500 more.... It won't be fair that I don't vote after all the entertainment I have received... Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2017
Bisola and tboss can fight all they want
I don't care.
People quarrel and make up
But tboss insulting other housemates
Is totally unacceptable

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Akthedream112:
bahd guy, ur popcorn no dey finish abi.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
bibijegede:

I got angry,y wil he judge some1 cos she has a baby dat is trash...childreen are d heritage of d lord and no 1 should condemn them

That person is judging her past mistakes considering the kind of environment we are (Nigeria) this sort of situation is frowned at and they mostly tag these single mothers as Hoes.

It only takes the intelligent people to understand their plight and struggles. We all make mistakes but we shouldn't be judged by our mistakes.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ogorwyne(f): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2017
waiting for 2017 so I can comment.
#teamwhoagainsef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Kimtahee:
Stupid ugly fat local Bisola. You will see how stupid you were once you discover TTT is married. Useless thing, no wonder after you did project fame many years ago your career has gone now where. Look at iyanya, Praiz etc people you competed ,they are flying high but you are here fighting for a man after being handed a second opportunity at the limelight.
With all your talent, you are just a failed actress and a baby mama. Cheap loose Ashawo.
I see!...Atleast she competed and knows Iyanya and Praiz.Who knows your generation? Threebear, Kimnanatahee,foxrain.Still irrelevant?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
dammyllare:

If you have ever been in the kitchen you will know how infuriating that thing could be... You said you weren't going to eat so why come to ask those questions if you are not really trying to find fault?
Tboss was out to make bisola angry and she fell for it. My fiance do get angry anytime I go to the kitchen asking questions as such
Lol so now I have never been in the kitchen. I don't have energy for arguments. I didn't watch the beginning of the fight. I only watched when they explained to bassey.
That's what I based my statement on. What's wrong with asking questions again?? The only reason this blew up into a big argument is because they don't like each other.
We wouldn't have heard anything if it was bisola and marvis /efe.
Or tboss and debie.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rhukie(f): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Kimtahee:
Stupid ugly fat local Bisola. You will see how stupid you were once you discover TTT is married. Useless thing, no wonder after you did project fame many years ago your career has gone no where. Look at iyanya, Praiz etc people you competed ,they are flying high but you are here fighting for a man after being handed a second opportunity at the limelight.
With all your talent, you are just a failed actress and a baby mama. Cheap loose Ashawo.
AUNTY kilagbe?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
mummykyrti:
Oga this is a public forum, what the moniker said was wrong but replying this way doesn't make you right either... I know you are angry but pls next time use better words...thank you
Thanks i got angry,i really hate it when people judge single mother..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
geekybabe:

Ok Guys here is what happened. After their gym session, Tboss said she had planned to take cereal for breakfast. Bisola was making toasts for everyone for breakfast. So when Tboss was going for cereal Bisola told her that she has started making breakfast for everyone. Tboss said she didnt know french toast was bread and eggs, but she knows her dad makes something similar for them back at home. But she sha feels like having milk and honey or something. She asked Bisola if Curry goes with honey? (Bisola added curry in the toast)

Bisola got angry and said if she doesnt want to eat breakfast she should just go, that if it were Tboss preparing breakfast they will all eat, but when she is preparing breakfast Tboss comes wth an attitude. Next thing Tboss said Bisola is loud and aggressive and she should chill about talking to her..

Bisola then got angry that she called her aggresive. Tboss got irritated by Bisola. And then drama. She said everyone tries deliberately making her angry and she doesnt care about having any friends. That she respects people and doesnt feel anyone should talk down on her or disrespect her..

It happened a couple of hours ago and She has talked to debbie about it. Now she is discussing with Efe.
She said she is not about the money. that she has pple with private jets chasing her. And the 25 million might be finished in 2weeks if she wins it cos its nothing. That she does not even give a shit since the Kemen issue.

Aunty ROmania of life!!
she has people with private jet chasing her Ehn ehn, smh.. She should better know that all that glitters is not gold and she should make sure she looks before she leaps

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Kimtahee:
Stupid ugly fat local Bisola. You will see how stupid you were once you discover TTT is married. Useless thing, no wonder after you did project fame many years ago your career has gone no where. Look at iyanya, Praiz etc people you competed ,they are flying high but you are here fighting for a man after being handed a second opportunity at the limelight.

You can't even hide your hate behind an alt. grin

You are just ranting for someone who can't even read your comment. If you had used the 10minutes of your life you wasted in typing this to think about how to make yourself better, you might have gotten a business idea that will stop you from staying indoor all day. (just an advice) smiley

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rochero(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Heard when T boss said "I won" so wrong

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2017
This Tboss get wahala o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2017
ninnyanny:
OK tboss has jet owners as suitors
She can spend 25m in two weeks
OK

Plz tboss fans ,you heard her right?
Plz give her votes to Debby
Thank you
so why is she on the show? #smh

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Addebayo(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2017
Boj2:
papykush,yo' ...come get your granny lady, she's all up in my TV acting a fóol...#T-bozo angry

Longest time bruhh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 4realwoman: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2017
eosigwe:
I see you boss, NL prison no be here. you left the day I was jailed. I saw you going.. Lols. Threebear is occupying the room you left.
you are welcome back bro, make you do jeje dis time o. There are so many nonsense comments wey b say person go just ignore & move on....

Our boy is up again o, we need to send him back pls.

May God Bless us all

#TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2017
Debie should reaccess her closeness to Tboss, from their chat so far Tboss is just using her as a "support beam" in that house the only person that can talk sense to her is enoh...

I hope she doesn't fool herself into thinking she's got a "friend" in Tboss...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ndidibabe(f): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2017
bibijegede:

Na God almighty go punish u 4 judging bisola and comparing her with dat uselez tboss..if u want to have kids in ur life,correct dis statement.BISOLA is a strong woman..she didnt abort despite all odds...i am ready to fight u 4 dis statement..
Which yeye fight are you ready for? All these shameless people sef- supporting a young mother of one who can not control her high libido when she is even aware the scenes are being aired on TV.

She kept jumping from one man to the other in that small abode. Only God knows what she does in her closet! Do you know how how many abortions she could have done? Do you even know if she tried to abort this baby in question?

Any lady that supports Bisola's shameless attitude in this particular show is either insane or brought up by a LovePeddler.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Debie should reaccess her closeness to Tboss, from their chat so far Tboss is just using her as a "support beam" in that house the only person that can talk sense to her is enoh...

I hope she doesn't fool herself into thinking she's got a "friend" in Tboss...

Debbie should just enjoy the 5days left for her in that house. There is nothing she can do to change the fact she is leaving on Sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2017
This is a case of accumulated beef, both of them had reservations for each other and today happened to be a day for showdown.
That said, Tboss is a special case.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2017
ogorwyne:
waiting for 2017 so I can comment.
#teamwhoagainsef
#TeamEfe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2017
mummykyrti:
Truly debbie-rise dey try, when they all where acting that her food isn't sweet she no vex o, only small say tboss no wan chop bisola food nai dey cause fight so?? Hehe life!! Its easy to cast someone but not easy to be casted!!
tbh, I like debie-rise...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2017
Kimtahee:
shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2017
TTT, Bassey, Debie-Rise all working and gisting in the kitchen, Marvis is also seated there chatting along. What exactly is that girl useful for in that house? Very dull, lazy girl

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Lol...at least he didn't collect them all at once, he came back now. Let Conte too spend that much and have that chance. So far, he has broken his record of 12 straight wins, so he should watch out. It's just painful Conte didn't take that Capital One cup seriously, he could have added that to his portfolio at least, instead of using his 2nd team to play and losing. But no lele, we full ground. We must win the PL this season and win the Champions' next season.
Amen!!!

Pls, keep on keeping on. Don't rest until Efe is safe...

Team Efe,
One Love.

@adonismuller - I sight you. Respect, FAM.

toseen7:
Lol, #Blues4Life!
Dont mind Mourinho he came to the Bridge to play dirty football, he wanted his players to kill Hazard patapata grin. SOME fans called him judas last night so he said this after the match " "Until the
moment they have a manager that wins 4
#PL titles for them I am the No. 1 ... Judas is
number 1.""....

I am spreading the news o my sister, Efe is not safe at all.

#Onelove #TeamEfe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2017
mummykyrti:
thanks, I'll definitely vote Debbie rise..the girl has character... No human being is perfect!!
yea u are very right, she has a good character

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2017
pocohantas:
This is a case of accumulated beef, both of them had reservations for each other and today happened to be a day for showdown.
That said, Tboss is a special case.
True, no be today dem start.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.