Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120751 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

masturbate on Tboss nude?so instead of supporting your mentor statement..you are bringing Tboss into this??you are definitely high on osogbo weed...I CAN SEE YOUR BRAIN IS PAINING YOU.
That's how they behave, they must bring tboss into everything, that's my issue with them,

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Its better i loose the game and have my senses intact than be in the winning team and exchange my cerebrum with gutter water
Donbabajay12:

51% reasoning is far better than urs ...so shut da Bleep up..leave the country ,go and enslave ursef in another man's country

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 26, 2017
eosigwe:
I just noticed you are a female.

Try and get sense please

when you are blind and sence is far from you..why won't you just notice...I get your time wella....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 26, 2017
eosigwe:
1:22AM and you are paying attention to everything Efe is saying and yet you claim you are not a fan? a nigga is hustling for 25M bro.

Go and sleep. I'm sure your dad isn't happy u are awake by this time
dont u ever mention my dad on this thread again , watch it , look well its jude , dont make me talk , u cant handle me , take ur nonsense and get out

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 26, 2017
atmy1:
Efe loves this skinny girl too much for his own good
that's why she drove him away from her bed? I remember her and soma kissing all night

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 1:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

when you are blind and sence is far from you..why won't you just notice...I get your time wella....

grin THIS ONE READY FOR WAR THIS NIGHT O
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
dont u ever mention my dad on this thread again , watch it , look well its jude , dont make me talk , u cant handle me , take ur nonsense and get out
lwkmd... Jesu...its Jude and so what? channel 29? wetin again u wan talk?

Guy off your papa gen go sleep

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 1:31am On Mar 26, 2017
atmy1:
Bisola and bally hmmm. Its about to go down!
it's already going down. This Bisola gal eh. Na real waa

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Kikikikik grin grin grin
Some people go see Efe in their dream this night..

That poor warri boy is their nightmare cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sirfee, bonne nuit frere

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 1:33am On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
because you're the man that saw the future abi?

Nothing is certain or set in stone , u watched american election abi?

OGA, THE WORD "THINK" WAS USED

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 26, 2017
sleepyeyez:

grin THIS ONE READY FOR WAR THIS NIGHT O
Lol swear..I get enough time time..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:33am On Mar 26, 2017
Episteme2:
Very disgusting set of people looking to pull Efe down by all means, still they call themselves intelligent. Efe is their nightmare.

The love for Efe is just like a copied Assignment ..#TeamEfe can't just explain ...let them keep wailing .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

lol.. I no get your time. Wetin cause quarrel? remind me Abeg... let me know if it's worth it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 1:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

MAKE I LEAVE TWO OF UNA
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:35am On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Its better i loose the game and have my senses intact than be in the winning team and exchange my cellebrum with gutter water
better ,and what makes you think ,you cerebrum is not exchange with manure..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Blind man... Following another blind poor man..How can u see... Your mentor should better choose one struggle... Being Blind and Poor at the same time is really stressful
eosigwe:
I just noticed you are a female.

Try and get sense please

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Because i still reason with my brain.. Whereas you reason with the Urine in your kidney... It won't be long before you start reasoning with your Anus
Donbabajay12:

better ,and what makes you think ,you cerebrum is not exchange with manure..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Blind man... Following another blind poor man..How can u see... Your mentor should better choose one struggle... Being Blind and Poor at the same time is really stressful
if you haven't bought your mum a Benz, don't call me poor.

goodnight

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 26, 2017
eosigwe:
lol.. I no get your time. Wetin cause quarrel? remind me Abeg... let me know if it's worth it

good..next time when your fave says something bad..accept it don't try and bring LAME excuses to subdue it.
efe said if not for camera him for kill person..you could have supported him as you always do by saying HE IS DRUNK rather you chose to show your level of stupidity by saying HE SAID IT AND SO WHAY?.really?? now fhuck of my mention.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

good..next time when your fave says something bad..accept it don't try and bring LAME excuses to subdue it.
efe said if not for camera him for kill person..you could have supported him as you always do by saying HE IS DRUNK rather you chose to show your level of stupidity by saying HE SAID IT AND SO WHAY?.really?? now fhuck of my mention.
babe calm down.. are you married?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:41am On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Because i still reason with my brain.. Whereas you reason with the Urine in your kidney... It won't be long before you start reasoning with your Anus
prove it to me ,that you reason with your brain Nd not ur palm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Lo you don dey run.. I no call you poor oo.. Na your Bushman mentor wey call himself poor i dey talk about.. grin

Anyways

Goodnight bro
eosigwe:
if you haven't bought your mum a Benz, don't call me poor.

goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 26, 2017
eosigwe:
baba calm down.. are you married?

I said it earlier your brain is Leaking seriously..go look for your baba cos I no be your baba.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 26, 2017
This Tboss sef. Wetin she dey chop again fot 1.45am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 1:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Efe has made BBNaija so popular that people really want to watch the show. Efe is the most googled Nigerian Name on the internet. But this has equally attracted erasers who strive relentlessly to erase his marks.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Haba.. Them dey reason with palm for where u dey come from? shocked. Tell me more...So Its even a priviledge for you to be reasoning with kidney

Better go and buy cheap sense at Alaba
Donbabajay12:

prove it to me ,that you reason with your brain Nd not ur palm

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Fglows:

I said it earlier your brain is Leaking seriously..go look for your baba cos I no be your baba.
babe chill na... you dey take this thing too far.. Seriously if I no say u babe, I for still yab u o. But na light yabbings. We fit be friends. Forget level
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:51am On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Haba.. Them dey reason with palm for where u dey come from? shocked. Tell me more...So Its even a priviledge for you to be reasoning with kidney

Better go and buy cheap sense at Alaba
It shows you reason in a delusional manner ,that is the reason I decipher the comparison

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 26, 2017
eosigwe:
babe chill na... you dey take this thing too far.. Seriously if I no say u babe, I for still yab u o. But na light yabbings. We fit be friends. Forget level

Youu say wetin??Abeg swerve biko.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Episteme2:
Efe has made BBNaija so popular that people really want to watch the show. Efe is the most googled Nigerian Name on the internet. But this has equally attracted erasers who strive relentlessly to erase his marks.
Efe is already a brand on his own,He has a Targeted audience for effective business growth and also the fans. Any reputable company would just hijack him as a brand to enhance the company'popularity..men its a real deal ...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.