Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3126864 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2017
sirfee:
grin I had a dream this morning...Bally was evicted
Joseph da dreamer
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Heheheee...I wonder why you think most didn't vote. Personally, I don't even do WeChat. It's just loads of SMS. And I know a few in my circle that voted via WeChat and SMS. I cannot generalize. But I can't say 'most' voted or didn't vote.

Bassey is surely leaving. But if two are to leave, then TBore and maybe, your Debbie would follow suit. Bally to remain gidigbĂ  grin

Talk true, did you vote Bally with the same vigour and passion which you did with Efe? Most Efe fans declared this week a vote free week for them, some said they will only vote Bally via wechat and save money to vote their captain. You Efe fans believe you own and run the show, let's see how passionately you guys voted when Ebuka releases the results tonight

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Talk true, did you vote Bally with the same vigour and passion which you did with Efe? Most Efe fans declared this week a vote free week for them, some said they will only vote Bally via wechat and save money to vote their captain. You Efe fans believe you own and run the show, let's see how passionately you guys voted when Ebuka releases the results tonight

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Richykushk:
Joseph da dreamer
grin I'm afraid o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2017
zicoraads:
So Y'all think the only way for your favourite housemate to emerge is for Efe to be disqualified? grin Pity it ain't gonna happen tongue

Kemen was eventually going to leave. So disqualifying him was easy. Not someone like Efe who has a legion of fans rooting for him. Biggie won't dare cool

I don't know why I like quoting you sha cheesy
Nando, Hannington, Zainab, Rocky, Manetta were all popular housemates with huge fan-base and they were all disqualified when they broke Biggie's rules. Fans wailed, protested and vented out in frustration about their disqualification but the show went on.
If Efe or any other housemate commits an offence that is worthy of disqualification, they will be disqualified, there's nothing their legions of fans can do (except maybe smash their TV sets or their heads on a wall). What Efe did last night does not warrant for him to be disqualified, maybe warning. If he does go brandishing a knife on a fellow housemate, he will be sent packing and the show will continue. Efe and his fans are not bigger than Big brother and his rules, always bear that in mind when next you think you run the show. Peace

25 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Dis efe don dy lament again o ontop yesterday chicken issue. He said tboss no do any work yesterday say na only bassey clean everywhere say she dy use d rubbish sugar chicken wey she cook dey dodge work. LmaooO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
They are now gossiping tboss.. Marvis: make we chop rice and sugar now..efe: abeg no shout am o before she com say na me cause am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Efe and Marvis playing card while Bisola seats close by doing pedicure.

Efe still complaining about Tboss'es sugar chicken. Infact, he's complaining bitterly now while Marvis and Bisola laughs. This is hate and it's deep. Perhaps he knows Tboss from somewhere before bb?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Northkendal:
Dis efe don dy lament again o ontop yesterday chicken issue. He said tboss no do any work yesterday say na only bassey clean everywhere say she dy use d rubbish sugar chicken wey she cook dey dodge work. LmaooO
I'm sure they will be disappointed when TBoss survives this week again, awon smellos. To think i was kinda starting to like this efe guy smh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Efe still complaining about Tboss'es sugar chicken. Infact, he's complaining bitterly now while Marvis and Bisola laughs. This is hate and it's deep. Perhaps he knows Tboss from somewhere before bb?
Maybe he sees her in his dream
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Nando, Hannington, Zainab, Rocky, Manetta were all popular housemates with huge fan-base and they were all disqualified when they broke Biggie's rules. Fans wailed, protested and vented out in frustration about their disqualification but the show went on.
If Efe or any other housemate commits an offence that is worthy of disqualification, they will be disqualified, there's nothing their legions of fans can do (except maybe smash their TV sets or their heads on a wall). What Efe did last night does not warrant for him to be disqualified, maybe warning. If he does go brandishing a knife on a fellow housemate, he will be sent packing and the show will continue. Efe and his fans are not bigger than Big brother and his rules, always bear that in mind when next you think you run the show. Peace
Dominique & Efe "Matter" cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
mediocre:
I'm sure they will be disappointed when TBoss survives this week again, awon smellos. To think i was kinda starting to like this efe guy smh
as in.. They will be very disappointed.. They might even call her witch again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ModupeJ(f): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

God bless you too dear and to everybody else that has supported our Debie-Rise these past weeks. Our efforts will surely pay off and yield positive results.

Amen
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Is it my fault that you loff me tongue grin

Truthfully speaking, I have never followed any Big Brother Show until now. The very first one I followed was sometime around 2006/07. The only thing I loved about it then was the bathing sessions. Watching them bath was the only thing I enjoyed grin grin This is the very first time I'll devote this amount of time to it and even spend money voting. So I don't know about all the other names you mentioned up there.

But then, I think I read somewhere where it was said that this is the largest ever following of BB. (In Jude's voice...blame channel 29). Still, I do not think him above the law.

But I can bet you firing him from the show would not be as easy as it was for the other ones. The following wasn't this huge.

And as for Bally, I voted much oooo. But not as much as if it had been our darling Efe cheesy

But I think he'll survive.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
toseen7:
Dominique & Efe "Matter" cheesy
It's love. Trust me, I've seen this type of love before. When you love someone so much, to the extent you find it difficult on how to go about expressing it cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
zicoraads:

It's love. Trust me, I've seen this type of love before. When you love someone so much, to the extent you find it difficult on how to go about expressing it cheesy
lol, i don't know about that o grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Efe dy pick nose dy use am rub dinning table.. Choi

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
These housemates are really trying living with this Tboss. Almost everything she cooks has got sugar in it? Is she okay at all? Sotey chicken sef she put sugar abi does sugar go with chicken? And this same Tboss was asking if honey goes with curry when bisola was cooking? Why is this lady like this biko? Oh Efe I wanted you to pepper her very well yesterday grin grin because she did the same to bisola too, well it's all good.
Let this show do and finish eehh, before this sugar girl will murder her fellow housemates with diabetes. I feel so sorry for the guys especially.
Madam TBoss cook for yourself only abeg. You can castigate other people's cooking but you want everyone to eat your rubbish. When they complain you'll start crying that they hate you. So annoying

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Whenever Efe misyarn some haters muscles will start stretching...
I'm sure no one on this thread prepares their chicken with sugar and if u have,how does it taste like? Nonsense.
She prepared burnt sugary chicken! any normal person should complain.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Debie is looking good

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BAILMONEY: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
tayoxx:
yes na.. make all de high.. him go buy weed 10m.. refnol 5m with tutolin 5m and beer 5m.. 25m don finish b dat oo.. .
WE LIKE AM LIKE THAT tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Neymar1095(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
T boss is an angel. she is as beautiful as goddess

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
You keep littering this thread with your senseless posts, instead of you to focus on your wicked evil hearted efe you are here obsessing over tboss,
mind your business. focus on your efe

[s]
to9ine:

Save all ur 2 kobo talk.. When u get to church pray for ur darling Tboss.. Because if by any stroke of luck or fate she is evicted, all ur yarns and effort would have been in vain..
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Debbie looks so cute in her weave kiss
Bally also looks good in his haircut
I've not seen Bassey all morning and camera has been on Bally since, let's see how true this theory is.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

agreed.. No one is bigger than rules and if he breaks a major rule, he would be booted out and heaven will not fall..Although u didnt point out the shameless way losers are going bout trying to get him evicted for regular banter..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:
You keep littering this thread with your senseless posts, instead of you to focus on your wicked efe you are here obsessing over tboss,
mind your business. focus on your efe

[s][/s]

senseless post grin at least u have been reading them grin
When u are tired, u can leave the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Donbabajay12:

better ,and what makes you think ,you cerebrum is not exchange with manure..
please always ask him to thank you for the correctio...

I was wondering what is "cellebrum"

I only know of cerebrum and cereberum...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
ifyalways:

which one be hate again.. u no dey yab person for real life.. Haven't u made fun of someone's clothing, hairstyle etc..when did it become hate.. Guys give this guys some slack abeg. U think dey aren't human..

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Is it my fault that you loff me tongue grin

Truthfully speaking, I have never followed any Big Brother Show until now. The very first one I followed was sometime around 2006/07. The only thing I loved about it then was the bathing sessions. Watching them bath was the only thing I enjoyed grin grin This is the very first time I'll devote this amount of time to it and even spend money voting. So I don't know about all the other names you mentioned up there.

But then, I think I read somewhere where it was said that this is the largest ever following of BB. (In Jude's voice...blame channel 29). Still, I do not think him above the law.

But I can bet you firing him from the show would not be as easy as it was for the other ones. The following wasn't this huge.

And as for Bally, I voted much oooo. But not as much as if it had been our darling Efe cheesy

But I think he'll survive.

This your comment Is exactly my point. I really didn't want to voice out cus I no many efe fans are unruly and unable to argue. I have noticed most efe supporters are like u. Either first time followers especially go TV people or people who just decided to watch this episode. People that usually comment on big brother shows on nairaland, I see them reading buy never comment. Only safarigirl and like me she picks when she comes out to comment so as not to be attacked by efe followers. All over the social media. Look at many efe followers, first timers and gotv people and the only thing they say about him is he speaks broken and is real. Efe has not had any real argument wiv anybody in that house and you call that real. How do u live in a house for 3 months and not fight. The girl that brings so much emotions in the house is called a hoe!!!! As much as I dislike tboss, she is damn real. Over real sef.

Go back to other shows. See the characters of the winners. They had substance except Dillish and that white guy that won wiv Karen. You people want to turn it to charity show which is what I don't support. Next thing every episode, all of una go dey look for who poor pass, who no dey wear suit, who speak broken pass. Those are stupid criterias. Ttt isn't even supposed to go. But because of the lie he told. Same as meyonse, soma and cocoice! Those people were more substance than efe. Besides whether you agree or not. Efe has a big character flaw. His drinking. I am very certain, if he eventually wins, before the next bb show, you will hear controversial things about how he fought in a club or slapped someone because he was drunk!!! Like ttt said real people don't announce. He didn't even grow up in warri! Tsheeeeeeeeeeew!

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
I believe there are chefs and good cooks here, there is actually suger in some spices used in cooking!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
to9ine:
Haven't u noticed week in week out that ur hands 'might ' just be badluck..
Everyone u support goes home.. grin

dead.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
You are even proud of your senseless posts,
No wonder,

[s]
to9ine:
senseless post grin at least u have been reading them grin
When u are tired, u can leave the thread.
[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.