Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121012 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2017
stunning4real:
yinmu
If t boss is up with Efe and Bisola I will sell my kidney to the nearest organ harvest center.
We didn't bring her this close to smell the final and not witness it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2017
olubankemi:

Same here. Am praying n wishing Debie or Tboss wins.

Efe takes it for me. grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2017
olubankemi:

Same here. Am praying n wishing Debie or Tboss wins.
The ultimate HOH will remain in charge methinks.
Not like the HOH has power this week, since the housemates will decide who they wish to save.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Na here I read am o.
The ex-HMs would be able to save 1 person.
WHO TALK AM? grin

WATCH AND LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO CAREFULLY.

http://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria/videos/another-biggie-nominations-twist/videos

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
i wonder what pple see on in this balley...he can't even win payporte or hoh to survive just to tap current,eat and sleep.
d motherfucker snores alot angry
arrogant and a bully

Ahahahaah, I think he pulled Efe's fans vote, if Bisola is up along with him he won't make it, he can't beat Debie n Tboss.

Very arrogant.

However, I so much dislike Marvis's attitude. Common not like any other HMs.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2017
machinegundammy:
gringringrin

Sorry to say, Miyonse is very st..upid for tweeting this

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

The ultimate HOH will remain in charge methinks.
Not like the HOH has power this week, since the housemates will decide who they wish to save.

Let's see what happen with time.

I really pray for Debie n Tboss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2017
Biggie said a special guest is coming..Housemates are to prepare a special meal. Biggie said they have seen the special guest so many times, and all hms should also partake in the cooking.
Tboss says they don't have food anymore and they all agree to cook indomie.
Hms take up different roles for the cooking and they suspect Ebuka is the special guest.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2017
Omolola1:

Sorry to say, Miyonse was very st..upid for tweeting this
MIYONSE IS NOT STUPID... YES, BBN IS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION SCHEME..... AND HE DIDNT MENTION ANYBODY'S NAME.. ..

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Laveda:

Efe takes it for me. grin

Lol, am wishing any of those two to win so they can make it to the final.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin. We still need you here o
Foxrain:

If t boss is up with Efe and Bisola I will sell my kidney to the nearest organ harvest center.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2017
machinegundammy:
gringringrin

So? Mysonce's opinion doesn't matter..
His own strategy, when he had his chance was to laugh sheepishly, cuddle, cuddle and more cuddling
Very inconsequential somebody

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2017
PrincessKab, have not read your posts in a while, hope you are fine? Work?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2017
olubankemi:

Let's see what happen with time.

I really pray for Debie n Tboss.
Hmm all this love for t boss, didn't you use to be an Efe's fan olajumoke?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:
Debbie again?
Lol... don't worry... efe will vote bisola and marvis (that's if none wins hoh)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

Pls don't type this, I don't wish she is up with those pairs. However, she can be up with Marvis, Bally, Bisola. With this, forget, Ballyy or Marvis will go n she will make it.

Since Biggie said the list nominated will be up this week I think either of this three must be up, Bisola, Marvis, or Bally definitely. Something tells me there is gonna be a twist tonight. Why is conspiracy all of a sudden allowed? Maybe in the end the idea to them will be useless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

Honestly you are so annoying, I wish we had individual block buttons so I can block you. You didn't think it was unfair when Ebuka encouraged them to conspire even though there was an obvious clique in the house, but it becomes unfair when they are made to play themselves.
I have been taking it easy on you but I think it's time I gave my verdict on you.
You are annoying, arrogant, irritating, obsessive and above all you think you know it all when you know nothing.
Keep deluding yourself, you irritating old man
All this insults na for you.....grin

IRRITATING OLD MAN - e no make sense, find another word use.......grin

#EFENATIONgrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

Hmm all this love for t boss, didn't you use to be an Efe's fan olajumoke?

Never his fan, but I don't speak bad of any of them, I just criticise when the need comes. Only one hm I know I never liked from the beginning.

Tboss is my birthday mate, so why won't I love her and for the fact that she is hated for no reason, I go for the downtrodden.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Misswang001:
Biggie said a special guest is coming..Housemates are to prepare a special meal. Biggie said they have seen the special guest so many times, and all hms should also partake in the cooking.
Tboss says they don't have food anymore and they all agree to cook indomie.
Hms take up different roles for the cooking and they suspect Ebuka is the special guest.
IT MIGHT BE PRAIZE...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

Just say the area you are staying in lag, that way I can gauge your level.
And don't even think of lying, I can smell lies from a mile.
Mr man sharrap.. I have lived in one of the poshest areas of Lagos all my life and I can categorically tell u it has nothing to do with a persons reasoning.. Don't be stupid.. Where u live doesn't determine ur level of reasoning!!!!.. Are u this 'smart'?? So u think everybody in a wealthy neighbourhood reasons well..

Threebear, u need a friend. A good friend! Its a Pity that that at this age u are full of so much 'wisdom'

I'm really shocked at ur level of reasoning??

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2017
He said the housemates have seen the special guest so many times...Let's keep our fingers crossed.
akthedream:

IT NIGHT BE PRAIZE?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2017
A day to somas eviction he fingered gifty, bfre cocoice left she gave out live bobby suck, bfre kemen left he tried to finger tboss, bfre ttt left he drew all d hms portrait, bfre bassey left he played d mouth organ for his bae Debbie on d couch....whos next ND wat will d person do bfre leavn?...maybe bally and he will shout "OMO....OMO" bfre leavn..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Y'all are all acting like the psychologist Kemen lolz Psychoanalyzing every situation. Let's just enjoy the dynamites in the game!
What will be will be

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Vanessa88:
Y'all are all acting like the psychologist Kemen lolz Psychoanalyzing every situation. Let's just enjoy the dynamites in the game!
What will be will be
SOMEONE IS SCARED ALREADY....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Mumu bally no sabi say na efe fans save am, he don dey feel himself, he said after finale, biggie shuld just carry them somewhere and spoil them. Like say he don see future say he go enter final. Ode

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

Honestly you are so annoying, I wish we had individual block buttons so I can block you. You didn't think it was unfair when Ebuka encouraged them to conspire even though there was an obvious clique in the house, but it becomes unfair when they are made to play themselves.
I have been taking it easy on you but I think it's time I gave my verdict on you.
You are annoying, arrogant, irritating, obsessive and above all you think you know it all when you know nothing.
Keep deluding yourself, you irritating old man.
THAT BOY IS A CRY BABY......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bally and Efe whinning Bisola and Marvis that they haven't been up for eviction since, so it would be good for them to go and face the bullet.
Efe says he feels that Debbie and tboss will nominate him, I guess cos of him putting them up last week.
Bisola and Efe say that bally and Marvis are the people who are going to have the least no of eviction...They are discussing of the dynamics of the game.
Bally and Marvis say they can't wait for the end of the show, so they can party.
Bisola tells Bally and Efe to make sure they become hoh and they agree that one of them needs to win it.
Efe says that they have to be focused and prayerful. He also says he knows that what messes him up, in the challenges is that he is usually not focused.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

so you are scared that if she's up with Bisola and Efe then she is a gonner(amplified dico) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Northkendal:
Mumu bally no sabi say na efe fans save am, he don dey feel himself, he said after finale, biggie shuld just carry them somewhere and spoil them. Like say he don see future say he go enter final. Ode
NA EFE FAN ABI?...
BALLY NO GET FANS.....
GIFTY NO GET FANS....
URIEL NO GET FANS....
KEMEN NO GET FANS....
TT TONY NO GET FANS..
COCOICE NO GET FANS..
SOMA NO GET FANS...
MIYONSE NO GET FANS...

NA ONLY EFE GET FANS WEY VOTE BALLY...
WHEN I SAY 80% OF EFE FANS NO GET SENSE, NA COMPLIMENTS OOO... NO BE INSULT.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Efe: we no knw maybe na four or three dem go put up for nomination, if na four. Na the two of them and two of us, if na three, na two of them and one of us.. Bally: omorr.. E mean say dat head of house na do or die o, one of us must win am.. Tcheeww

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by clow(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Quick one,i should have chipped this in since ysterday but i've been busy,I'm a big fan of Efe,but All this talk about being real by Efe isn't at all necessary,He shouldn't be the one to blow his trumpet if at all he's being real...debbie to me is the realest in that house,she's a perfect example of God doesnt choose the best qualified,he qualifies he who chooses,against all odds,She has managed to remain in that house,she doing her thing slow and steady,The babe has got this thing called Grace,and she'll go places after this show.
A close friend of mine will say debbies fans are spiritual... lool.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
akthedream:

NA EFE FAN ABI?...
BALLY NO GET FANS.....
GIFTY NO GET FANS....
URIEL NO GET FANS....
KEMEN NO GET FANS....
TT TONY NO GET FANS..
COCOICE NO GET FANS..
SOMA NO GET FANS...
MIYONSE NO GET FANS...

NA ONLY EFE GET FANS WEY VOTE BALLY...
WHEN I SAY 80% OF EFE FANS NO GET SENSE, NA COMPLIMENTS OOO... NO BE INSULT.
lmao, baba no vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.