Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121201 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Now they're talking abt d game.

Bally - dt first week I wan leave, I just fear.

Bisola - aah I was like u tink say u get talent, see talent. Everywhere.

Efe - 5 times e still dey do me....

Bally - me I only face am once.

Now they're talking about tony & his many talents.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
pls who is the hoh?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
You all should remember that Biggie said this week is extreme survival week and it will be so intense some might decide to voluntarily leave the show.

I think Biggie allowed the gossiping and gang-up to see their reactions in the face of opposition which is a critical part of a celebrity's life.

You cannot want to be popular and not face confrontations, Oppositions, rejection, wrong judgement etc. These are the things we saw in the girls hostel living with different people .

It's a tough world out there, Dog eat Dog., and the House mates have to think it tru wether they want a share in that life.

I can just imagine Tboss being Mercy Johnson or Tonto Dike or Kemi F and the likes who have been trashed like that.
She will just evaporate.
Let her get the understanding from now. I think this is wat biggie intends to show them.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
mediocre:
Biggie should just separate them into two houses,

Haters ( aka FUTAs Fat Ugly Tomboy Aggressive sad ) vs Hatees ( aka Rising Bosses cool )

I stand With the rising bosses
making so much sense , ugly crew , i hate ugly people
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Vorpal:

You mean that election where governors were rigging themselves? grin
We are Nigerians after all.cheesy
Corruption,not in my country grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
mediocre:
Biggie should just separate them into two houses,

Haters ( aka FUTAs Fat Ugly Tomboy Aggressive sad ) vs Hatees ( aka Rising Bosses cool )

I stand With the rising bosses
Or 40% vs 14%

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
TTLHORLA:
pls who is the hoh?
Bisola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:

You got it to a point, but missed some vital points grin

"The person with least normination will be up for possible evitions"

On like the normal game, the person with the highest normination is up for possible evition. Turn around game by biggie grin

as it stands Bisola/Efe/Marvis/Bally would want to protect somebody, which we dont know deir votting partern, and Debie-rise and co too, might not just vote dat person to, which know one knows who dat person would be..

Sister I give up.
Wait for it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
1bkaye:

Or 40% vs 14%
debie has never had 14% so your description wouldn't fit perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Imjustagirl(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
guardsman:

Hahahaha, Tboobs sister, nor be u jump on my post?. Next time, evaluate d poster u ar trying to take on against ur own mental abilities?. Can u argue with greater acuity against d poster?. dis ar questions u should ask, else u will always say Pele 4 urself.

Lolment. Continue. You sabi English well. Long epistles all on top Tboss matter. With such passion and hate. Like I said, her matter hold you strong. Obsession thy name is...

P/s
Hatred (especially your kind), is a sign of raw respect and confused admiration

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
h8rr:
So the asswipe Efe feels Debie and Tboss ain't real? But never had half the ballz to say that shìt to Ebuka. And his dumb fans yells "he's real". Bunch of jizz rag fans.
even your name is " HATER"

why should I argue with you?

TeamEfe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
kowema:

Sister I give up. Wait for it
is okay!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
All these emotional outbursts from TBoss and Debie won't change anything. Let them play the game or get played. Biggie allowed them to conspire and form allies. If I were Debie, I would go to lobby Bally because he is just a hanger-on in that clique of 4 and TBoss would reach out to Marvis instead of playing victim and crying. Both might succeed in influencing the decisions of Bally and Marvis and in the end, the conspiracy of the clique of 4 will be neutralized. Let them keep playing victims instead of restrategizing, just to garner sympathy votes at the end. After all it is a game.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
h8rr:
So the asswipe Efe feels Debie and Tboss ain't real? But never had half the ballz to say that shìt to Ebuka. And his dumb fans yells "he's real". Bunch of jizz rag fans.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
Bisola
Wow!....wat was the task abt
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
janellemonae:
Now they're talking abt d game.
Bally - dt first week I wan leave, I just fear.
Bisola - aah I was like u tink say u get talent, see talent. Everywhere.
Efe - 5 times e still dey do me....
Bally - me I only face am once.
Now they're talking about tony & his many talents.

TTT talents cannot be over emphasized...teamTTT

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
mediocre:
debie has never had 14% so your description wouldn't fit perfectly
Lol you were clearly singling out Bisola alone though with the former description so I'm following suit
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bisola called tboss a prostitute with so many exes. Aunty. Nawa o. U wey get pikin outside marriage, and gave bj, u no p prostitute?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
oviejnr:
I READ THROUGH ALL THE COMMENTS HERE, WELL YOU CAN PREDICT BUT I WONT BE SHOCK IF THE 4 OF THEM NOMINATES AMONG THEMSELVES. SOME PEOPLE AMONG THEM ARE STILL USING THERE HEAD, I FEEL SORRY FOR TBOSS AND DEBIE THOUGH BUT ITS A GAME AND THEY SIGNED UP FOR IT.
sorry for?

bro Tboss and Debie has advantage now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss and debie-rise pair tho. Dey are poaching eggs now. grin

This their funny friendship..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rhosmherhy(f): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
exactly
janellemonae:

Well all 6 of these hms were not profesional gossips from d beginning.
Na condition make crayfish back bend. Blame d game, not d player.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol you were clearly singling out Bisola alone though with the former description so I'm following suit
Oh , I wasn't o. I actually kinda like Bisola though but she annoys me sometimes.

F, Fat - Bisola
U, Ugly - Efe
T, Tomboy - Marvis
A, Aggressive - Bally

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fergie001: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Episteme2:
All these emotional outbursts from TBoss and Debie won't change anything. Let them play the game or get played. Biggie allowed them to conspire and form allies. If I were Debie, I would go to lobby Bally because he is just a hanger-on in that clique of 4 and TBoss would reach out to Marvis instead of playing victim and crying. Both might succeed in influencing the decisions of Bally and Marvis and in the end, the conspiracy of the clique of 4 will be neutralized. Let them keep playing victims instead of restrategizing, just to garner sympathy votes at the end. After all it is a game.
My dear,not that simple.
If u had watched midnyt conspiracy,u will know the hatred is real.the hatred is not made in BBN,esp from Bally and Bisola,
Bally fall hands more,as a guy wey e be.....
But all in all,hate the game,love the player(apologies 2 TTT)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:
Bisola called tboss a prostitute with so many exes. Aunty. Nawa o. U wey get pikin outside marriage, and gave bj, u no p prostitute?
who else can confirm that she said this please

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
This tboss sabi eat RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
mediocre:
Oh , I wasn't o. I actually kinda like Bisola though.

F, Fat - Bisola
U, Ugly - Efe
T, Tomboy - Marvis
A, Aggressive - Bally
Lol oh ok my bad grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss is isolating Debie though, same thing she did with that fish head Miyonse. Truth is the clique of four isn't at fault.

They chose to isolate themselves

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Austar:
This clique thing is not nice at all. This gossip by Efe and his friends is irritating. I am an Efe supporter but what he is doing right now is pathetic. I feel so sorry for those Tboss and Debie right now, it's not a good feeling to be in their situation.
my guy you are not an Efe supporter,if you are you would know everyone there are gossips...Tboss (the cunning manipulating and self acclaimed victim) has been gossiping with Debie since yesterday...

Efe is human...u want him to pretend?

even you talking about them in nairaland is a gossip...swear dat you have not gossiped someone today...!!! you see...we human are hypocrites....when Efe gossips it's bad,when Tboss and Debie or Bally does its cool...

mtchewwwwww

teamEfe

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
Corruption,not in my country grin grin grin

No be we we? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by topsam1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]

Where were u yesterday? cheesy

Na own version be this jere:

Ebuka said the normal nomination session will go as usual today, then on wednesday, the housemates will vote to save only one housemate. So after the voting session, the housemate who receives least vote will be up for eviction...make una correct me if I'm wrong

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
this is ugliness vs beauty playing b4 us

bigteethsola , ugly yoruba woman , that Doesn't see anything wrong with sleeping around , dorogiver ,madam my yansh is always open

Efe ; the only ugly , talentless guy to ever be on tv , converted bbn to poverty alleviation campaign , the poor keep thinking that u can make it without hard work cheesy una go still watch the next one via channel 29 , keeps saying that he is real , if you're real will u need to tell people?

Omo big eyes aka bally all he contributes is omo , asin eh , mtswww , guy eeee , i see am na , Imagine , bally is as useless as gh after mmm crashed

Mr marvis , ugly , eba addict , alcoholic , lip eater , laughs like a dog , 2017 winner of the ugliest tomboy in the world

Then we have these two amazing human beings

Debbie ; sexy curves grin , soft at heart , sweet and massively talented , she is beautiful too

Tboss ; wen you're beautiful , u can be anything u want to be , from model to actress , the world is urs , the world is at tboss feet , she will become one of the most successful ones among them , Say no to beauty discrimination

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.