Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120806 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Tboss shouldn't be saying this things on TV now, Chai when you gossip too you intend to misyarn...
That's true. It's more ammunition for people that don't like her. At this point nothing they do is strategic everything has an emotional undertone

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
aduntemi:

Abi. All those who is likely to be successful after school doesn't always play out the way people expect. You can only hope for the best
MY POINT EXACTLY, BUT SOME PEOPLE WILL NEVER SEE THAT.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Once again people, Debie rises above all. Your opinion, Marvis opinion has nothing on her. your 'confident' marvis went numb and dumb After Debie's confrontation, because she never expected Debie to confront her.

MArvis has absolutely nothing on Debie-rise. Just this morning she was telling Efe that she doesnt feel she has done much in d house to be saved and Efe was assuring her sorry ass

Asides Efe, and her attachment to Bisola, MArvis has nothing in this game
worm-head junkie Marvis

Okay smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

I dont want Marvis response and i dont care. Marvis would never apologize. According to her she don say her mind.
Debie will definitely be a better person after d show. And marvis will come out of bbnaija and see dat Debie-rise is a more popular and more bigger person dan she will ever be

Than she ever would be? Its not that serious.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by foyeks2001(f): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debbie -Rise is just a friend in need, one particular person u need when u r in need...such a character is just too scarce nowadays..
One of the reasons I like Debie-Rise...Love you girl

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debie said TBoss made a statement sometime ago, and it struck her mind(even though they weren't close at the time) that very day that she(Debie) was going to be her(TBoss) friend.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Once again people, Debie rises above all. Your opinion, Marvis opinion has nothing on her. your 'confident' marvis went numb and dumb After Debie's confrontation, because she never expected Debie to confront her.

MArvis has absolutely nothing on Debie-rise. Just this morning she was telling Efe that she doesnt feel she has done much in d house to be saved and Efe was assuring her sorry ass

worm-head junkie Marvis
I don't even see the difference between you and Threebear anymore
Your write up is filled with so much hate on anyone as far as it's not Debie rise
Very hypocritical
And you are taking this way too personal
If marvis has not brought anything to the show
What has tboss brought to the show pls?
Hate..... Because all the hate in the house is directly or indirectly linked with her

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Tboss shouldn't be saying this things on TV now, Chai when you gossip too you intend to misyarn...
IF IT WAS ANYONE AMONG THE 4, I WONDER WETIN YOU GO DEY TALK. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

It's so obvious something is fishy . Did you hear the days housemates were discussing how they've noticed she's been treated differently or favoured? They even felt she must be a fake housemate

That, I suspect, is just one of the reasons she isn't liked by the other four.

She made a statement in her first diary session the first week she was nominated for possible eviction that pointed to the fact that she was the organizers' favored candidate - something like 'I am up now, so the one out there who should be doing something can start now;

She clung to Miyonse, acted like they met and became close in the house only for us to find out later that they were friends from outside.

After that it was Jon coming in only for her to say she had been expecting him. Of course those who have been watching closely can give many more examples.

Lol. Let's see how things go sha. The only major surprise for me will be if there are no surprises at the end of this big brother.

I sha will still be voting my candidate non stop whenever he is up and in the finals.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
tbos and debie were talking about the fact that money is not everything, tboss then says its not all about the money for her, she then starts telling some stories about some of her friends I didn't hear it well,,
when she finishes debie says its not all about the money, she says they can be a role model for some people,

they have switched the camera to bally marvis and bisola
they are quiet
efe has come to meet them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
it's too long, from marvis to Bisola to bally and now efe
lol...pretense want kill those two....smh

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
handsam:

You dy mind the Witch? undecided

I just weak for the babe....
She dey form say she no dey gbe'se yet she's got silicone boobs like she hasn't gone on bleep tours before... well what's my business...if she can make the 25m lemmi save my vote for someone who needs it.

Debbie should please wake up and realize this is a freaking game not Holy Ghost youth camp!!

Jeeez someone is definitely in the wrong show...

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
dammyllare:

I don't even see the difference between you and Threebear anymore
Your write up is filled with so much hate on anyone as far as it's not Debie rise
Very hypocritical
And you are taking this way too personal
If marvis has not brought anything to the show
What has tboss brought to the show pls?
Hate..... Because all the hate in the house is directly or indirectly linked with her

Thank you very much. Next.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
donasere:

She dey form say she no dey gbe'se yet she's got silicone boobs like she hasn't gone on bleep tours before... well what's my business...if she can make the 25m lemmi save my vote for someone who needs it.

Debbie should please wake up and realize this is a freaking game not Holy Ghost youth camp!!

I'm going to miss all of you when the show ends lmao

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ModupeJ(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

worm-head junkie Marvis

Hahahaha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by WhiteKettle(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
crazymommy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin now i know that marvis was truly correct!!!!!when marvis gave her opinion about debbie rise i felt marvis was wrong but now it is obvious that marvis is right....just listen to tboss and debbie rise conversation objectively without sentiments.........please why was she asking tboss if she was rude after she confronted marvis??i don"t get was she forced to do that??so what if tboss should reply her that what she did was rude does that mean that debbie rise will start feeling sad again??she needs more confidence.....she truly has low self esteem and obviously tboss is helping to try to make her boost her self esteem and that is why after she did what she did she still came back to her master to ask if what she did was okay......she is still not even settled that marvis is not apologozing....GOD will punish anyone that will claim it is only the four clique that do gossip....what is tboss and debbie doing for more than thirty minutes about marvis??is that not gossip??hypocrites....
I dont see anything wrong in what Debie asked Tboss afterwards. If I get really mad at someone and vent, I'll still ask someone who witnessed it if I overreacted. If I did, all is fair in love and war, if I didn't, I'll be a little miffed I didnt display well. It's not an esteem issue, it's just one of those random checks we do on our attitide towards things

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tng(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
cabalocracy:
It's even ok that d ladies do gossip..But for a guy to be d prime minister of gossipers is really irritating

Gossip is a human thing

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Factoryfitted:

That, I suspect, is just one of the reasons she isn't liked by the other four.

She made a statement in her first diary session the first week she was nominated for possible eviction that pointed to the fact that she was the organizers' favored candidate - something like 'I am up now, so the one out there who should be doing something can start now;

She clung to Miyonse, acted like they met and became close in the house only for us to find out later that they were friends from outside.

After that it was Jon coming in only for her to say she had been expecting him. Of course those who have been watching closely can give many more examples.

Lol. Let's see how things go sha. The only major surprise for me will be if there are no surprises at the end of this big brother.

I sha will still be voting my candidate non stop whenever he is up and in the finals.
Your second paragraph don't know if she said it like that but I can remember that the diary session gave me the impression that there are people in charge of voting for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now, let me get this straight.. Efe was asked a question and he was 'diplomatic' with his answer. This did not go down well with most of his 'haters'. Marvis was put on the spotlight and gave 'her' opinion... This also did not go down well with debie and her supporters, more so that she had to confront marvis 3days after... On that same live show, Tboss pointed out Efe as always being on her case n her followers cheered her on and talked of how brave she was to be that open... I am deeply confused cs there seem to be different scales for different people.

If Marvis was wrong, then TBoss is also wrong and Efe did the right thing.

If Efe was wrong, then TBoss and Marvis were wrong in their actions

My humble opinion

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
WhiteKettle:

I dont see anything wrong in what Debie asked Tboss afterwards. If I get really mad at someone and vent, I'll still ask someone who witnessed it if I overreacted. If I did, all is fair in love and war, if I didn't, I'll be a little miffed I didnt display well. It's not an esteem issue, it's just one of those random checks we do on our attitide towards things

Her question was..."did I sound scared"

Will you ever ask dat question if someone pisses u off and you vent?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Its a free world guys.. bring on d mentions. If u deserve a response i will give u one.

Your favorite Housemate is not up and you are taking things personal. Go to twitter and see proper hateful comments.

Next week will be on fire on this thread. Make i just stay away.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
donasere:

Tboss's game is to manipulate the low-self esteemed Debbie-Rise into feeling pity for her to the extent she doesn't see Tboss as a threat. She'd do anything to get Debbie's people to vote for her as well.
This is her strategy. grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ba7man(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

worm-head junkie Marvis
Marvis, very useless girl. No sex appeal, speaks that irritating jungle pidgin right from the moment she wakes till she sleeps, only good at eating food and her lips, hasn't said anything interesting since the begining of the show, tries to be hard by drinking beyond herself, attaches herself to Efe to feed off his grace meanwhile offers nothing concrete to the show......before I forget, zero talent.

She and Bally are just waste of space in that house.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
oviejnr:
[s][/s] SHE DID THE RIGHT THING, NO ONE IS CRITICIZING HER FOR THAT. ITS ALWAYS EFE FANS, OTHER HOUSEMATES DONT HAVE THEIRS?
Are you blind or what, can't you see your fellow minions doing so.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vanessa88:
Kemen supports our boy... He is standing with Efe
coincidentally the guy beside him is wearing "Phillip" grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:
tbos and debie were talking about the fact that money is not everything, tboss then says its not all about the money for her, she then starts telling some stories about some of her friends ,
when she finishes debie says its not all about the money, she says they can be a role model for some people,

they are quiet
For your mind now you gave update grin
Very funny
Why cutting off those things tboss said just because you don't want to paint her black?
Funny people cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Girliving:
Now, let me get this straight.. Efe was asked a question and he was 'diplomatic' with his answer. This did not go down well with most of his 'haters'. Marvis was put on the spotlight and gave 'her' opinion... This also did not go down well with debie and her supporters, more so that she had to confront marvis 3days after... On that same live show, Tboss pointed out Efe as always being on her case n her followers cheered her on and talked of how brave she was to be that open... I am deeply confused cs there seem to be different scales for different people.

If Marcus was wrong, then TBoss is also wrong and Efe did their right thing.

If Efe was wrong, then TBoss and Debie are also wrong in their actions

My humble opinion

Thanks. But there is a difference

In Efe's case, he was asked a question about himself
In Marvis case, she was asked a question about a fellow housemate.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Girliving:

If Marcus was wrong, then TBoss is also wrong and Efe did their right thing.

If Efe was wrong, then TBoss and Debie are also wrong in their actions

My humble opinion

Oshey awon ti 'underworld' grin grin

asin ehn...na different strokes for different folks oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Giel:
tbos and debie were talking about the fact that money is not everything, tboss then says its not all about the money for her, she then starts telling some stories about some of her friends ,

they are quiet
@EMBOLDEN, YOU CANT EVEN TALK ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID BUT I WILL HELP YOU. SHE SAID SHE WOULD HAVE MADE 25M NAIRA BY NOW COS SHE LIVES IN ABJ AND DEBIE SAID COS SHES COS A FINE GIRL. AND HER FRIEND YOU MENTIONED TRIED TO INTRODUCE HER TO A MAN AND SHE SAID IT WORTH IT.

Y'ALL WONT BE DETAILED WHEN IT DOESNT FAVOR YOU. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
WhiteKettle:

she asked tboss that "did she(debbie) sound scared"..??even she herself does not understand herself.....what is that if not low confidence....

madam those that have confidence think deeply before they act and think about it very well before displaying any action and they go for it........confidence is not acting like a coward......and what if tboss should reply her that was she rude then what will happen next??she obviously starts feeling bad....she is gradually turning to a dog that is controlled.......

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
If Tboss tells Debbie to evict herself she's ready to grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:
Its a free world guys.. bring on d mentions. If u deserve a response i will give u one.

Your favorite Housemate is not up and you are taking things personal. Go to twitter and see proper hateful comments.

Next week will be on fire on this thread. Make i just stay away.
Lol, just keep voting while you dish it out to who you think deserves it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.