Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121080 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol... Its a hard one to defend but we'll pull through... It will only trend for tonight... Tommorow something else will take over... Its not worse than Bisolas Bj though..

Still #BossNationForever

#TBossForTheMoney
ovieJr:
We dinor ask you that one, whats your take on this matter?? Thats what i want to know grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
handsam:

Your contestant obviously lacks self-esteem. Forced to lick the victim-card-player drama queen's ass at her every bidding.

The rate at which you people throw the word 'low self-esteem', I doubt if you know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
I have sat down to analyse the so called celebrities siding tboss. They hav something in common. I really hope her fans do not have the same thing in common with her. The fact that bobrisky, uti and ice prince, two of which have been accused of being gay. Three of them have been accused of being arrogant, condescending, proud and insulting.

I am not surprised as to why they love tboss. Now who are the people on nairaland supporting this girl?? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibelo: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Did I just read some one say because some politicians can't recite the national anthem we should over look Tboss inability? Abeg how old is Tboss wey she no fit recite national anthem?.... Oshisco, oshi o da ni ile Pako. Now I am forced to believe big brother is biased towards Tboss.would biggie have stopped the game if it was another house mate?

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Marvis shut up abeg, your tori no dey make sense
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sums it all up

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Have you spent a night with Ice Prince to confirm that He's gay?
Setaje:
[s]I have sat down to analyse the so called celebrities siding tboss. They hav something in common. I really hope her fans do not have the same thing in common with her. The fact that bobrisky, uti and ice prince, two of which have been accused of being gay. Three of them have been accused of being arrogant, condescending, proud and insulting.

I am not surprised as to why they love tboss. Now who are the people on nairaland supporting this girl?? undecided[/s]

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Factoryfitted:

kiss Why does anyone refer to a group of people as white and another group as black anyway?

You most definitely know what the color of white looks like as in white paper; I bet you also know what the color black looks like, as in charcoal... No human being looks like any of those.

The concept of 'black' or 'white' is just part of the whole white supremacist quest to drive the the feeling of inferiority into those of African descent.

Sad thing too is alot of us Africans just play into that because we have knowingly or unknowingly accepted that as true, being inferior.

My point? 'Black' or 'Negro' or 'white' simply doesnt exist as a skin color. You are either Causasian American or African American or Caucasoid Brit or Afrisoid Brit.

And if nationality of the person is unknown or whatever, then they be referred to as An Afrisoid male or caucasian or caucasoid female or a mongoloid for that matter if the person is from the far east.

Just my two cents.

All that grammar when you can easily say 'black' or 'white'?

Question is, what is really wrong in being referred to as a black man? Or a coloured person? All of these things boils down on how you choose to interpret these things.

It's just like the word nigger, blacks greet themselves with that same word but when a white does it, it is taken as an offence. Why?

In my opinion, it is blacks who take such words as an offence that have given them the supposed 'power' or 'supremacy' by making such words have an effect on them.

The truth of the matter is not in the name you bear, or are called but how you carry it. If I hold a phd at age 25, a billionaire at 35, became governor of a state at 50. Does me being called nigger or not change who I am?

Blacks should look towards what matter,for a start,being a major influential player in the society they are resident in than bickering about something completely irrelevant to their status in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blackwidow123: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Is emotional blackmailing/psychological manipulation a habit that runs in Tboss’ family? I mean, just look at the bullshit she’s constantly making both the housemates and viewers endure. The bigger problem here is not that she can't sing the national anthem but that she tried to pin the reveal of this shortcoming on Debie-Rise which I find really irritating and bothersome. This is not some teenager, she’s a 32 year old woman exhibiting such extreme level of irrationality. If at her age, she cannot be reasonable and learn to take responsibility for her failures, I wonder if she would ever learn. God forbid sha! Nobody should have to deal with someone this draining and emotionally unstable. Someone who just sucks out all the positive energy.

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
handsam:

[s]Your contestant obviously lacks self-esteem. Forced to lick the victim-card-player drama queen's ass at her every bidding. [/s]

Foolish foolish. You dat you think u have self esteem what are you doing with your life? Oya fly to SA and go and give her a dose of self esteem. Oppressive men.
Awon wailers oshi.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Marvis shut up abeg, your tori no dey make sense
I think say na only me! I TAYA!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
MizOmalicha:

I think say na only me! I TAYA!!!!!!
I don change channel since
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
blackwidow123:
Is emotional blackmailing/psychological manipulation a habit that runs in Tboss’ family? I mean, just look at the bullshit she’s constantly making both the housemates and viewers endure. The bigger problem here is not that she can't sing the national anthem but that she tried to pin the reveal of this shortcoming on Debie-Rise which I find really irritating and bothersome. This is not some teenager, she’s a 32 year old woman exhibiting such extreme level of irrationality. If at her age, she cannot be reasonable and learn to take responsibility for her failures, I wonder if she would ever learn. God forbid sha! Nobody should have to deal with someone this draining and emotionally unstable. Someone who just sucks out all the positive energy.
33 yrs you mean?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:

See this advocate of mediocrity.. Mixed a few words?? Apart from the first three lines she couldn't continue..
Just keep quiet and stop celebrating mediocrity
Run along now, go and check the meaning of celebrating
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeycute(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
geekybabe:

Foolish foolish. You dat you think u have self esteem what are you doing with your life? Oya fly to SA and go and give her a dose of self esteem. Oppressive men.
Awon wailers oshi.
you are pained with the truth

why oppresive

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Setaje(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Have you spend a night with Ice Prince to confirm that He's gay?

You were to quick to defend your God but not slow enough to read through.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
geekybabe:

Awon wailers oshi.

This is the second time you've waltzed into my mentions dear. What exactly do you want? smiley

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Aunty Princesskab. Wehdone ma. We no kuku see your post d day your candidate was rolling on d floor in and talking rubbish after consuming alcohol in all its glory. Like d real man dat he is grin
Now its Debie and Tboss, u pple are now trending to get likes.
After Sunday, everybody will sha rest from all dis finger pointing. Game will b over.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol... Its a hard one to defend but we'll pull through... It will only trend for tonight... Tommorow something else will take over... Its not worse than Bisolas Bj though..

Still #BossNationForever

#TBossForTheMoney
Lol, good to know you concede defeat on this one. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie apologising that she's sorry for suggesting the dare for TBoss! Chai...
She should just give her some time and space, as requested, to get over it, what's this back-and-forth really!

Debie handled it well. She called Tboss out on the important issue: Tboss is always making it seem as if Debie is out to deliberately set her up, and Debie did not allow herself be painted in that malicious light tonight. She corrected that impression and said she's hurt by Tboss' unjust accusations. Tboss was offended that Debie was making her hurt feelings the focus of the matter. Of course, Tboss would never accept any situation in which she isn't the victim, so talking it out was impossible. In the end, Debie squashed it by apologizing for the way her harmless dare had escalated into something ugly. She said it wasn't her intention to make Tboss look bad, and she agreed not to ever speak about the issue again if that's what Tboss wanted.

Personally, I don't even like the way everyone always had an issue with every single dare Debie initiated. They made it seem as if all her ideas were stupid. But coming out of someone else's mouth it's cool. If I were her, I would have stopped suggesting and simply allowed the majority decide without opposing, just to demonstrate what easy-going looks like. She's strong.

Vote Debie-Rise

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
iLegend:
Hmmm! You guys are enjoying here o! One million plus views. I haven't watched this show, but the buzz keeps appearing everywhere. If I'm forced to vote (from what I have read online and based on logistics), I'd go with the contestant whose name starts with E. Figure it out yourself. lipsrsealed But, common! I haven't watched it and I ain't voting. If you were to be on the show, I would've voted for you 1000X cheesy cheesy
Be serious, do it for my sake
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Not my God.. But dont be too qiuck to accuse people of something you're not sure of

Meanwhile

SMS

Vote TBoss
To

#BossNationForever
Setaje:

You were to quick to defend your God but not slow enough to read through.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:

Hater, Debbie never begged her. She was explaining herself that she only asked the question because she felt it was a simple question. It's Bisola begging her, maybe we should call herTboss' slave.
Don't mind the hypocrites,they are very fast in condemning other housemates because of their god(Efe) smh.They are always happy shading other housemates,according to them it is right to do so but it is wrong to shade or criticise their lord(Efe).April 9th don come already.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
The ignoramuses stamping the low self esteem tag on Debie, don't even have a clear understanding of what it means.
Like typical band-wagon, they keep chain-echoing what the next band-wagon said. From what I've been reading here so far, Debie has not shown any sign of low self esteem of recent, but the broken records or scratched CDs, will keep repeating whatever nonsensical words that play in their minds.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ekinematics:

I was marveled at how Biggie ended the game immediately.

We need to do something about big brother o, seriously that guy needs to be disqualified.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
geekybabe:
Aunty Princesskab. Wehdone ma. We no kuku see your post d day your candidate was rolling on d floor in and talking rubbish after consuming alcohol in all its glory. Like d real man dat he is grin
Now its Debie and Tboss, u pple are now trending to get likes.
After Sunday, everybody will sha rest from all dis finger pointing. Game will b over.

For once, can you just be objective and accept things as it is instead of attacking someone else

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol, true. Debie is in trouble with madam sensitive ni₽ple.

Please SMS "Vote Efe" to 32052.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
hardeycute:
you are pained with the truth

why oppresive

Was my post directed to you?
Gbeborun. Now dat you av gotten a mention, can you mind your business?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vorpal:

All that grammar when yo can easily say 'black' or 'white'?

Question is, what is really wrong in being referred to as a black man? Or a coloured person? All of these things boils down on how you choose to interpret these things.

It's just like the word nigger, blacks greet themselves with that same word but when a white does it, it is taken as an offence. Why?

In my opinion, it is blacks who take such words as an offence that have given them the supposed 'power' or 'supremacy' by making such words have an effect on them.

The truth of the matter is not in the name you bear, or are called but how you carry it. If am called a nigger, but I hold a phd at age 25, a billionaire at 35, became governor of a state at 50. Does me being called nigger or not change who I am?

Blacks should look towards what matter,for a start,being a major influential player in the society they are resident in than bickering about something completely irrelevant to their status in the society.
This is so ignorant. It's an inherently offensive, hateful and derogatory word, it's rooted in slavery, also, not every black person says the word so just because some people are ok with using it, doesn't mean others are, you can't tell people how they should react to it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol.. All of them get flaws... There is no perfect person in that house. So if i want to support a perfect person... I will probably wait till Angels start coming for BBN
ovieJr:
Lol, good to know you concede defeat on this one. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
National Anthem trending at number 1 on twitter right now.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
frankfiny:
Even if TBoss doesn't know her fathers second name... We will still vote her.. Its not our fault... We have all been Manipulated

To send TBoss out of the Big brother house

SMS

Vote TBoss

To

Thank you

#BossNation

Haha. At least u didn't defend mediocrity.. grin
Im proud of u grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.