Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130559 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hehehehe...Somebody's plan is to downplay Tboss ' imcident of last night , and distract Efenation from voting...

Incase you havent voted yet, Text Vote Efe to 32052

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Vorpal:

Hmmm......tough guy. cheesy

smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RoyalBlak007: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
♤mhëéèëñnnn!?

undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
smokey3y3z:
Meanwhile I was hearing gist that Efe had a thr××some. I was even thinking it was with Bisola and Marvis....
but what is my business with something he did outside the house?... his personal life at that. This one no be gist.

Abeg Efenation, carry go
MEHN... HE DID ALOT INSIDE OO.. IF NOT FOR GOD AND CAMERA, HE ALMOST RAPED DEBIE-RISE AND WOULD HAVE STABBED TBOSS WITH A LIFE.. HOW MANY I WANT COUNT SEF..

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Misswang001:
Hehehehe...Somebody's plan is to downplay Tboss ' imcident of last night , and distract Efenation from voting...

Incase you havent voted yet, Text Vote Efe to 32052
YOU ARE FREE TO VOTE WHO YOU WANT TO VOTE... IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT EFE HAD THREES.OME AND SEX WITH 3 SISTERS... YOU GERRIT?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

MEHN... HE DID ALOT INSIDE OO.. IF NOT FOR GOD AND CAMERA, HE ALMOST RAPED DEBIE-RISE AND WOULD HAVE STABBED TBOSS WITH A LIFE.. HOW MANY I WANT COUNT SEF..

shocked shocked Really? I must have missed it ...but what stopped him from raping Debie and Stabbing the boss? Did the ninjas hold him down or what? Gist me

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

oga cant u see ur plans are not working, just go and vote ur hero who has turned her body to canvas and nose for rings

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
moststylish:
oga cant u see ur plans are not working, just go and vote ur hero who has turned her body to canvas and nose for rings

smiley Leave him. He's my friend.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe's fans are the reason why our President is ill
Efe's fans are the reason why some people were not paid their last month salary.
Efe's fans are the reason why you are single or married
Efe's fans are the reason people cant get admission into the university.

You can put the blame on us, but dont stop texting Vote Efe to 32052.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Misswang001:
Efe's fans are the reason why our President is ill
Efe's fans are the reason why some people were not paid their last month salary.
Efe's fans are the reason why you are single or married
Efe's fans are the reason people cant get admission into the university.

You can put the blame on us, but dont stop texting Vote Efe to 32052.

Yes, u can put the blame on us like Akon. Just keep texting 'Vote Efe' to 32052 to vent.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:
please Team TBoss let's keep campaigning and voting for TBoss

all that matters is her winning the show

please vote for TBoss
sms Vote TBoss to 32052

use wechat to vote,

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
moststylish:
WELL, NOBODY CAN FORCE ME TO VOTE COS I DON'T HAVE ANY FAVOURITE...
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION, CAN YOU HAVE THREES.OME AND SEX 2 SISTERS?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

WELL, NOBODY CAN FORCE ME TO VOTE COS I DON'T HAVE ANY FAVOURITE...
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION, CAN YOU HAVE THREES.OME AND SEX 2 SISTERS?
story for the gods
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Life is so good. Please vote for my boy Efe. We need everyone of you.
Those that wants to port, Undecided, Those that have their favourites but pity our golden boy smiley
God bless you as you do so kiss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
lilycasera:

Efe fans reminds me of GEJ fans during 2015 election. They introduced hate speeches and campaign. Look at what they do to anyone that nominate their king(TTT was a typical example) the guy was one of the best housemate in the house but they keep digging him and tarnishing his image. Now they're selling poverty to us as if the other 4 came to BBN to sell bread.

lolzzz, I do hope wen d results would be announced, biggie would get more securities to protect lives and properties in case the results does not go Efe's way, the deployment of soldiers and police is necessay for sunday's announcement grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Giel:

Dont mind the hypocrites
see as they wanted to finish me with mentions yesterday

some were even telling me to call a spade a spade
its only when tboss is wrong or she has done some thing wrong that you will see them come out and talk

now that tboss recognised her mistake and went to make things right, I didn't see anyone on this thread calling a spade a spade and acknowledging that she did the right thing,

I didn't get any mention
every one became quiet and pretended that it didn't happen

bleeping hypocrites everywhere
. The major problem with most Nigerians has always been the way we reason. We have the judgemental,hypocritical,sadists,hateful and the wicked just to name a few. No surprise this country is in the situation it's in.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wow i just sent this sms, 'Vote Efe' to 32052 and I got 3k airtime,try this and thank me later!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Aye tamo ti ye

Nobody dey Vote for Tboobs and Marvins...why Naija

I Efe no win I will defer 1 semester grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
But wait o, what if Big brother wakes up today and tell u guys that Efe has been a fake housemate?... just thinking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
sheylarhh:
But wait o, what if Big brother wakes up today and tell u guys that Efe has been a fake housemate?... just thinking
Yea that won't happen. He/It is already called a fraud, he/it is not about to damage the franchise. So even if that happened, it would be totally untrue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ebuka and Karen Igho in the building. She brought cake, flowers and champagne

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tboss head of house?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrpaulo89(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
From dream!!!!! I no fit laugh abeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAlHv7SXMgs
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe and Karen are related, are they acting like they know each other?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:
Efe and Karen are related, are they acting like they know each other?
Yeah they knw each other.. i gues its either through her or kelvin of bba he gt into the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lhimeet2:
Lol...I see some people just littering everywhere with three.some nd two sisters..Is that all you can come up with?... Try harder

As for me n my household...We will continue voting for Efe like never before whether he performed three.some or 100some..I really dont care
grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:

NA WAH O!

BECAUSE OF BBN?

WELL, CONGRATS MY MUMU FRIEND. YOU JUST WON FOR URSELF A TROLL. grin

UR PROBABLY EXPECTING MET TO EQUALLY RANT LIKE SOME DEMENTED SOUL, ABI?

NAHHHH!

SINCE YOU GET EASILY INCENSED BY BBN-RELATED MATTERS N HAVENT LEARNT TO LOSSEN UP I GO FRUSTRATE YOU OUT OF THIS THREAD EVEN IF IT TAKES ME A MILLION MONIKERS.

Lol...better don't give yourself assignment ontop my matter. People like akthedream and cutejude are the ones who get on nerves. Thought you were toeing yhe same line as them. But it's good. Anything wey you wan do, please do.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nymbols1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
housemates play snakes and ladder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYemdKedmR4
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oooooh! How can you not love Debie-Rise? Are you emotionally re.tarded, or did you trade your heart for a plate of okra soup? If you haven't voted for her yet, there is still time for you to amend your ways......

Vote Debie-Rise Now. Massively. Do not stop until Saturday night.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Karen making sense in the house!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is what I'm talking about!!! Karen Igho. These are people that were the real housemates. Correct drama and entertainment. Not these silly set of 14 people they gathered this year.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Iceydream(f): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
smokey3y3z:
Meanwhile I was hearing gist that Efe had a thr××some. I was even thinking it was with Bisola and Marvis....
but what is my business with something he did outside the house?... his personal life at that. This one no be gist.

Abeg Efenation, carry go
Well, TTT's issue was a national gist.. ..and that was about his life outside the house .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.