Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119383 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
doyinisaac:
knows indeed.olodo grin

Ahahahahhaahahaha.rotflmao
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
If you are that rich and popular,how come i do know you?
attention seeker , you're ignored , kindly get lost
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dabrake(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
3 mobile numbers + contact 9 others = 1,200 votes. For my geeky girl, Debie-Rise any day.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
But seriously looking at the EFE family picture, I see true happiness and bond.

CuteJude:
they can try all they might but this world Doesn't belong to the poor

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
attention seeker , you're ignored , kindly get lost
I can't seek attention from a lowlife. Real men that have made it don't brag,i can't blame you tho. Even a begger and come here and claim of having 6billion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
COLDSLAP:

Which family looks happier?
#ItAintAlwaysAboutTheMoney
Did God give u the opportunity to choose the family u were born into?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe just said: MarvisSmart babe! Na Sunday we go know nau my guy is suspecting Marvis is playing games with him.

Guy is good @ reading pple. Quite smart.

#teamefe grin

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
ladoshady:

Did God give u the opportunity to choose the family u were born into?

U don't know him? He made himself and his family. NL millionaire

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
I can't seek attention from a lowlife. Real men that have made it don't brag,i can't blame you tho. Even a begger and come here and claim of having 6billion.
if you're not seeking my attention , what are u doing in my mentions dont you have some poor nairalander to beg for recharge cards from , take ur cheap top and personality and get lost biko
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
TheSpecial0ne:
Wow i just sent this sms, 'Vote Efe' to 32052 and I got 3k airtime,try this and thank me later!
lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ShakurM(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Live:
Big brother talk say make each housemates give reasons as to why they deserve the grand prize in the next 40mins. I go keep una updated cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Latebloomerrr:
Efe just said: MarvisSmart babe! Na Sunday we go know nau my guy is suspecting Marvis is playing games with him.

Guy is good @ reading pple. Quite smart.

#teamefe grin
yes oooo he read the fools in nigeria and came in as a poor man

All the next house mates will claim poor and real , the next bbn will be an epic flop thanks to fools liking foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
yes oooo he read the fools in nigeria and came in as a poor man

All the next house mates will claim poor and real , the next bbn will be an epic flop thanks to fools liking foolishness
meaning he decided to come Inn as a poor man as his game....? but you have been littering his pictures everywhere (thanks to the mods for not seeing them) saying he is poor...so you are literary telling us he ain't poor bur decided to fool us as being poor?

I guess you are nairaland Billgate? why not go for brain surgery?

BTW...you have changed Sodje's pix?

who are you using this time? Bobrisky?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
if you're not seeking my attention , what are u doing in my mentions dont you have some poor nairalander to beg for recharge cards from , take ur cheap top and personality and get lost biko
I can quote whoever i want. And how do people get lost in an online forum? Stop fooling yourself

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
adonismuller:
meaning he decided to come Inn as a poor man as his game....? but you have been littering his pictures everywhere (thanks to the mods for not seeing them) saying he is poor...so you are literary telling us he ain't poor bur decided to fool us as being poor?

I guess you are nairaland Billgate? why not go for brain surgery?

BTW...you have changed Sodje's pix?

who are you using this time? Bobrisky?
he is poor , just like u

But he shouldn't be singing it na

you're poor do u shout and disturb people with it?

When u dont know somtin u shut up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
I can quote whoever i want. And how do people get lost in an online forum? Stop fooling yourself
k i have seen u and i will ignore u , poor people are defined by their taste in clothes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

150 naira top is selling like wild fire
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
Team Bisola..No fightin,no arguement,no shoutin,just continue doin d rite silently..Our result will shock them on Sunday..I love Bisola..#natheworkweywedeydo

Bisola is just a complete package; Talented, confident, self-dependent, independent woman, liberated woman. Even if she no win she will be the most successful.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
I wonder y pple can't b like me and just not respond to rude comments.

Meanwhile, bbnaija fans on Twitter HV no chill dis nite o

#teamefe

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
he is poor , just like u

But he shouldn't be singing it na

you're poor do u shout and disturb people with it?

When u dont know somtin u shut up
blockhead

go back and read your post again..."He came Inn as poor"

you better marry an intelligent lady!!! you know what I mean...

p.s hope crazymommy won't burst you out with this pix again?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
k i have seen u and i will ignore u , poor people are defined by their taste in clothes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

150 naira top is selling like wild fire
you're dismissed kid.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bisola really looks stunning. Queen B smiley

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
silentkeela:
mke dem go check u well now u don sleep wit ur own sisters.
HMMM... AND YOU DON SLEEP WITH YOUR OWN MAMA.. YOUR MAMA COME BORN TWINS FOR YOU.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
[
adonismuller:
please explain how I supposedly spammed the thread? I want to learn from my mistakes...

don't forget to post my "spam" post..

The post below where you quoted Ekinematic, you were wrongly banned by the spambots.

adonismuller:
I seear....

I duff my hat for him though...

No one is immune to the bots, that's why we always advise members to send us PMs whenever they notice they're unable to post.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
silentkeela:
your brain has gone tru the stages of fufu processing..thats y it is no longer functioning well. yabaleft is calling
PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF... I DONT DO INSULT.. THANKS
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
But T-boss can slay sha, tooo much sauce. Bisola looks good too, likewise Marvis. Efe looking dapper but ano con understand Debbie attire oo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ummmmmh, some are looking hot while a particular one is looking like a welder covered in her coverall.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
eksbabe:
But T-boss can slay sha, tooo much sauce. Bisola looks good too, likewise Marvis. Efe looking dapper but ano con understand Debbie attire oo.

Bisola and Marvis killed this one.
Efe looking dope.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wow, Marvis those legs are beautiful. Very rare for a black woman to have those.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Biggie says Housemates should dress very well
See the dress my debie go put up..

Tboss yarning dust as usual

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ShakurM(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe on the podium! Drop knowledge baby

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe i aint down for any pity party tonight...

Overall speech okay apart from the pity yarns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe killing this. OMG!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.