Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123455 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2017
ladoshady:
This BB must not fall hands. Imagine Tboss HOH was called by Biggie into the diary room. After coming out, she was telling the others that what biggie called her was personal and not for any other HM.

Quite expected.
It wasn't a surprise.
Even the 3 muskateers weren't surprised.
Efe doubted the most about biggie not telling her anything. Hope she's just trying to hide something and not plain amnesia, because she did similar stuff yesterday and later told the HMs about what biggie told them to do.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

Bringing Holy Ghost to a show that doesn't even represent what the Holy Ghost stands for.
Some people are just plain stu.......
In continuation to ur last word..'''pid''

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2017
VitaminB12:
God bless you my brother. Which person from an impoverished home graduates from a Nigerian University at 22 and done with NYSC at 23 years. We wey come from street wey hawk and hustle under sun and rain, come still suffer JAMB wahala for 2 to 3 years plus University strike come graduate at 28 to 30 never yarn. Efe no poor my brother. Hin just study the stupid mentality of Nigerians that voted a Nigerian with no shoes (Jonathan), and a Nigerian that borrowed money to purchase party form (Buhari)
now u guys are getting de real gist. Efe family is neither rich nor poor buh de truth is dat de av connection. am 26 n efe was my junior in fgcj. He should be 24 or 25

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2017
Sometimes, i just wish Biggie can cover the mirrors with long curtains. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:
Please! If you are team T Boss in port Harcourt, let us meet at uniport at the convocation arena.
For enquiry call this line.

Team Efe think they will run over everyone easily, they will be in for the shock of their life on Sunday.

Imagine some useless, stupid people asking why doesn't the show have two winners, so Bisola and Efe can win together .
Bisola will be very lucky ,if she doesn't leave before Marvis on Sunday.
Mtcheeww, useless foolish idiots.
The fat cheap desperado was all hype with no fanbase.
I give it to Team Efe, they are much stronger than we initially thought.
And people like wizkid and olamide joining the campaign doesn't help issues. But this is a fight to the death!
We must pull the biggest upset in big brother history.

Alright, beauties grin
Back to ghost mode.
Who cares about wizkid and Olamide?? undecided undecided

Remember you have Bobrisky!! U are Fine

Cc Frankfiny

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2017
FrankGiel:

In continuation to ur last word..'''pid''

Na u talk am ooo....
Watch how they'll come for your jugular for speaking the truth.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:

Hahaha. U wan kill Debie?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:
You wantu kee debie? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2017
frankfiny:
Yeah.. But winners should not be judged based on social class.. I am proud to be a part of the greatest resistance BBN has ever known though smiley
Yeah, we give you that credit, while we get the winning price and Suv smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2017
FrankGiel:

Don't let me do carry over of yesterday vex.. Even as a secondary school leaver, if you cannot communicate in proper English, it is very disgraceful. If u prefer to communicate in pidgin is another ball game entirely.. But u can't justify not being able to speak in proper English.. Efe can speak in proper English, so im not antagonizing ur housemate.. I'm vexed against any notion that its acceptable not to know how to communicate in proper English for a Nigerian graduate...

Okay Professor. It's a hallmark of the digital age that anyone with an Internet enabled device can simply, with a punch of a few alphabetical keys, make infuriating and inaccurate compositions about others. To the best of my ability, i have utilised the meagre resources offered me by this country -as far as education and academics goes - optimally. Speaking or using the Queen's language isn't the issue here. The matter on ground between you and i is: Can the Use of English be equated to our National Anthem in relation to our country's identity?
Bro, I'm a professional writer cum freelance journalist, but my mindset is that you have to behave like the Romans when you find yourself in Rome. When the situation calls for appropriate use of english, i adjust. Otherwise, i have no knowledge of any act or law prohibiting pidgin english as a communication tool. Thank you very much.

Even the English sef, no be say anybody sabi pass. All the same, as long as the law don't prohibit it, you can go stick it where the sun don't shine nigga.
Na beg i dey beg you now, no mention or quote me again. Can't be getting junk mentions from hobos so early in the day.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

Hahaha. U wan kill Derbie?
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2017
Lhimeet2:

You wantu kee debie? cheesy
She no go die, she will get over it with time grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2017
oviejnr:
She no go die, she will get over it with time grin
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2017
FrankGiel:

Don't let me do carry over of yesterday vex.. Even as a secondary school leaver, if you cannot communicate in proper English, it is very disgraceful. If u prefer to communicate in pidgin is another ball game entirely.. But u can't justify not being able to speak in proper English.. Efe can speak in proper English, so im not antagonizing ur housemate.. I'm vexed against any notion that its acceptable not to know how to communicate in proper English for a Nigerian graduate...

Are you a Nigerian graduate? Going by the above, I'd stick with a no. You are probably a graduate of the university of Toronto.

I'm not a fan of efe. My favourite house mate left a while ago (cocoice).
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:
Please! If you are team T Boss in port Harcourt, let us meet at uniport at the convocation arena.

Team Efe think they will run over everyone easily, they will be in for the shock of their life on Sunday.

Imagine some useless, stupid people asking why doesn't the show have two winners, so Bisola and Efe can win together .
And people like wizkid and olamide joining the campaign doesn't help issues. But this is a fight to the death!

Alright, beauties grin
Back to ghost mode.
Bisola no fan base? shocked Lool sha thank you for the early morning humour grin

SMS Vote Bisola to 32052 kiss

Swag Mama wink

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Efe was on full scholarship sponsor throughout secondary school, he mentioned so about 3 weeks ago. And from his speech during the Supreme reign week debate, ONE campaign, last week's speech about why they should be accepted back into the house, yesterday's presentation... assuming one doesn't watch the show, it's evident Efe is intelligent.
Graduating at any age isn't determined by one's background, but by academic standing.
Admission is by academic standing, not by how rich one's parents are.
Length of stay in school isn't determined by how rich one's family is, but by academic standing and school calendar(if no strike).
And No, we had(and there still) hustlers in school, and we all graduated together. I was on scholarship throughout school, and we didn't go on strike, so even if my parents weren't well-to-do, it wouldn't have determined my duration of study...

VitaminB12:
God bless you my brother. Which person from an impoverished home graduates from a Nigerian University at 22 and done with NYSC at 23 years. We wey come from street wey hawk and hustle under sun and rain, come still suffer JAMB wahala for 2 to 3 years plus University strike come graduate at 28 to 30 never yarn. Efe no poor my brother. Hin just study the stupid mentality of Nigerians that voted a Nigerian with no shoes (Jonathan), and a Nigerian that borrowed money to purchase party form (Buhari)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2017
If you are not voting for your favorite HM, u are sitting on a looooooooooong thing. Vote much more. Mobilize more votes. It is not over until it actually is.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
Efe was on full scholarship sponsor throughout secondary school, he mentioned so about 3 weeks ago. And from his speech during the Supreme reign week debate, ONE campaign, last week's speech about why they should be accepted back into the house, yesterday's presentation... assuming one doesn't watch the show, it's evident Efe is intelligent.
Graduating at any age isn't determined by one's background, but by academic standing.
Length of stay in school isn't determined by how rich one's family is, but by academic standing and school calendar(if no strike).
And No, we had/have hustlers in school, and we all graduated together. I was on scholarship throughout school, and we didn't go on strike, so even if my parents weren't well-to-do, it wouldn't have determined my length of study...

Thank you.
People just post rubbish here without thinking.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

Alright, beauties grin
Back to ghost mode.

Naahhhh, Bisola got her fans too.
But I'm just laughing at those under rating Marvis, though Team Efe will take it, but it won't be an easy ride.
I saw a post where someone said Marvis won't get up to 3%, anyways they feel voting is by coming online to rant or send FB and twitter messages.
Reality will dawn on them come Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2017
What a beautiful morning!

The password is still text Vote Efe to 32052.

Dont forget to vote via wechat by following africamagictv

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
And No, we had/have hustlers in school, and we all graduated together. I was on scholarship throughout school, and we didn't go on strike, so even if my parents weren't well-to-do, it wouldn't have determined my length of study...

Very Correct
Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2017
FrankGiel:
I dedicate this plot of land (Page 3000) to all my friends on this thread..

Frankfiny, Giel, toseen7, to9ine, akthedream, dominique, Dominique, princessKab, Dammyllare, cutejude, Threebear, 1bkaye, Vanessa88, raggedyann, eosigwe, ovoP, oyinda17, oviejnr.

And others i forgot mention

This doesn't mean i no go still speak my mind

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
based on logistics, you get mouth pass kettle.

Meanwhile have you voted Efe today?

Text, Vote Efe to 32052

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2017
As e dy HOT!
Eh dy burst my kidney cheesy

SMS; Vote Efe to 32052
grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2017
Have anyone of you tried imagining Tboss with marvis hairstyle? LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Creamish(f): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2017
FrankGiel:

I read twice, I didn't get ur point

I compared ur post against the post u quoted. Does it make sense now?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2017
VitaminB12:

This your name doesn't compliment the function of your brain. Thats if you know the functions of cyanocobalamin.
I'm sure you bearing that monicker and with this kind of post shows you are really deficient of cyanocobalamin.
Boy you really need proper vitamin supplement in order to reason properly and post meaningful things here.

Because JAMB jam you severally doesn't mean it's same with another person.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2017
RiseNation,

WHY

SO

QUIET?

Drop those votes explosively. Our girl must feel the love.

Vote Debie-Rise SMS to 32052

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2017
teelaw4life:

Are you a Nigerian graduate? Going by the above, I'd stick with a no. You are probably a graduate of the university of Toronto.

I'm not a fan of efe. My favourite house mate left a while ago (cocoice).

everblazing. I miss that boo. Download feeling ma P. Her latest LP

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by olatade(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Debbie rise can be so irritating atimes

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2017
We did it alone when he had 40% with a margin of 25.5% between him the the 2nd highest;
We did it alone when he polled 52%, with the margin of 31% between him and the person who polled 2nd highest at the point.
We did it alone, when Soma and Miyonse were evicted;
Those that had celebrity support or classy supporters the last 2 times he was up, we know what they polled.
Celebs or no Celebs, we will do it again...

FrankGiel:

Who cares about wizkid and Olamide?? undecided undecided

Remember you have Bobrisky!! U are Fine

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

Naahhhh, Bisola got her fans too.
But I'm just laughing at those under rating Marvis, though Team Efe will take it, but it won't be an easy ride.
I saw a post where someone said Marvis won't get up to 3%, anyways they feel voting is by coming online to rant or send FB and twitter messages.
Reality will done on them come Sunday.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.