Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119933 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
toseen7:
please, can you tell me why they deserve to stay over the useless efe?
They brought action and entertainment. But for people like you, speaking pidgin and scratching a dirty dread all day is entertaining enough for you.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
This camera man is Savage..When Tboss hugs Jon, he shows Meyonses picture..lol

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rhosmherhy(f): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
I just want dem to see dis again
tafrica:
You guys should stop demonizing one HM while holding brief for others.
Gifty is the LovePeddler, Tboss is ashewo, as Bisola also called her, but Bisola, a mother, who passionately kissed TTT on live TV while he caressed her boobs and butt is virgin Mary.

Imagine someone trying to justify Bisola's romance with TTT by saying she isn't aware of TTT's marital status and perhaps felt TTT could be right man for her considering his maturity and age. Who comes to BBNaija to look for life partner

I'm sure many will come here to defend Bisola if she eventually has sex with TTT while you keep slandering Gifty/Tboss who haven't done that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
sirfee:
@all,you guys should behave yourself,if you are no more interested in the updates,just get the f*uck out of this thread.Let's stop the insults and wailing.

Tell them o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Threebear:

They brought action and entertainment. But for people like you, speaking pidgin and scratching a dirty dread all day is entertaining enough for you.
Calm down i only asked a question, which one is "for people like you"? Soma & miyonse are out of the house for good, nd they are doing big things out there.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
THIS PEOPLE ARE ALL IN THE SAME CATEGORY...

MIYONSE
TBOSS
GIFTY
SOMA
BALLY
BISOLA
TONY

IF YOU CALL THEM SAINTS..... I AGREE..
IF YOU CALL THEM CHEATERS.... I GREE
IF YOU CALL THEM EVIL SOULS...I AGREE.
WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM,... I AGREE.
ALL I KNOW IS THAT THEY ARE ALL. THE SAME AS FAR AS BBN IS CONCERNED

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Frezhkid10(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Threebear:

Tell them my dear. They even called me a gifty fan, when my boy somadina was evicted on the second week.was enjoying the thread as a guest but the hypocrisy was getting too much so I had to register and give my three cents.
Thirteen thousand in this recession is not a joke, that's what I pay every month to subscribe. Normally am not a TV person,can go for months without renewing my sub but am a big brother addict so whenever it is on, I pay and watch.
If we let these people continue with this, they will evict all the entertaining people and ruin the show. Soma and miyonce didn't deserve to go over the useless Efe.Now they are clamouring to save Marvis another furniture in that house over an actually entertaining Gifty.tufia
......Gbam!!!!.....Biggie reward dis niggar Wif gifty pussy....he deserves it...vote entertaining peoe and not people DAT are fucking boring!!!!...only to dy gossip...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
sirfee:
@all,you guys should behave yourself,if you are no more interested in the updates,just get the f*uck out of this thread.Let's stop the insults and wailing.
No o.... d plenty yabbing is actually entertaining meme grin #BigBrotherNairaland #SeeGobbee #SeeYabbing

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Frezhkid10:
......Gbam!!!!.....Biggie reward dis niggar Wif gifty pussy....he deserves it...vote entertaining peoe and not people DAT are fucking boring!!!!...only to dy gossip...
Lol or just vote whoever you want since being entertaining and boring is subjective to each viewer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
peeparty:

Hahahahah so true my dear.. lately I can't even concentrate sef the noise coming from here can make me go blind...
We come dey quarell pass pple wey go win d 25mill wen we won't see 1naira

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
I AM GLAD THAT OTHER FANS ARE NOW SPEAKING THIER MINDS WITH CONFIDENCE... I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..
I JUST HATE IT WHEN FANS OF EFE WANT TO DOMINATE THIS THREAD AS IF BIG BROTHER IS MEANT FOR EFE ALONE..
THIS IS BIG BROTHER NIGERIA... NOT BIG BROTHER EFE...

IF I CATCH ANY EFE FAN MISYERN FOR HERE, I WILL DEAL/DISGRACE HIM OR HER WITH FACTS..
ALL THE CONTESTANTS ARE POTENTIAL WINNERS... MAY THE BEST ONE WIN IT... PEACE!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by elegantslayer(f): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
toseen7:
like someone said on twitter::::::::; "I bet this is the first time some Nigerians are
watching big brother that's why they don't
understand d show"
seriously,two HMS kissed na war,gifty flirt na war,tboss follow man na war.if they truly watched BBA,den whatsoever they do in d house shouldn't be a big deal to any1.d pple haven't done anytin sef.I think some of dem should goggle big brother Africa 2013,and watch Beverly OSU of Nigeria and Angelo of south africa naked in a bath tub,camera no even shift comot for wer dem dey,den they will know dese HMS are yet to go to d extreme

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Can someone watching tell us what's happening in d house? shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
akthedream:
I AM GLAD THAT OTHER FANS ARE NOW SPEAKING THIER MINDS WITH CONFIDENCE... I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND FOR NOBODY..
I JUST HATE IT WHEN FANS OF EFE WANT TO DOMINATE THIS THREAD AS IF BIG BROTHER IS MEANT FOR EFE ALONE..

IF I CATCH ANY EFE FAN MISYERN FOR HERE, I WILL DEAL/DISGRACE HIM OR HER WITH FACTS..
To your lame Understanding ,You have made point abi.....WELL DONE SIR,YOU ARE NOTICED

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yungwhy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Abeg all this blame game shii don dey long.. E don do.. 3 peeps are up for eviction, vote for whoever you want to keep in the house.. What's the point arguing about what is and whatnot

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
janellemonae:
Nothing Really ,The HMS are busy with the Production and Arrangement of the Drum Set Nd the Custome they would need for the Karaoke presentation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yungwhy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
janellemonae:

Housemates are preparing for their task i.e making musical instruments and making stitches on clothing materials

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by presentley: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Am I the only one who misses seeing this two together?

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
janellemonae:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Donbabajay12:

To your lame Understanding ,You have made point abi.....WELL DONE SIR,YOU ARE NOTICED
THE THING DON DEY PAIN YOU ALREADY... ALRIGHT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yungwhy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
sirfee:
Why?

They're just as boring as the real Housemates, Jon is only after TBoss.. Blessing is lost in the euphoria of being in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yungwhy:

They're just as boring as the real Housemates, Jon is only after TBoss.. Blessing is lost in the euphoria of being in the house.
pls use Ese instead of blessing so we can knw who you are talking about. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
to9ine:
This camera man is Savage..When Tboss hugs Jon, he shows Meyonses picture..lol
I just laugh when e happen, like say the cameraman de say "Miyonse see ya life" grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
100naira:
I just laugh when e happen, like say the cameraman de say "Miyonse see ya life" grin cheesy

The cameraman dey use style laff at miyonse, funny enough tool boy has suddenly gone quiet on twitter since yesterday...lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yungwhy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
toseen7:
pls use Ese instead of blessing so we can knw who you are talking about. Thanks

Sorry.. My Bad.. Na Blessing she use for Gulder Ultimate Search

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bisola de dissect Miyonse now grin grin

If Miyonse de watch now, he go laugh die cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
akthedream:

Coman carry the cup. Mr disgracer

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IRAPADA(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jon and tboss are kissing and smooching on the bed now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
IRAPADA:
you sure say na bbn you de watch so? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fabfunmi(f): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
CHARLOE:

Richard even bang Tatiana, abeg make una free ttt, d guy need d money badly badly, enough expenses on top his head

Don't mind them jare they won't just let TTT be..
the wife isn't complaining. .I no understand why dey carry person matter for head like efe dreadlocks ....
Vote TTT VOTE TTT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yungwhy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
IRAPADA:

Ehhh!!..... Wher you see dah one??! TBoss wey dey table with dem Bisola

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.