Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Islam A Religion Of Peace??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam A Religion Of Peace??? (597 Views)

Islam: A Religion Of Peace?? / What was the traditional religion of the Hausas or fulani before Islam / Islam A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islam A Religion Of Peace??? by oluwafranky: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is why the killing of Christians will be very hard to stop.... They were taught and brought up to kill Christians.....

My Bible teaches me to love everyone even the unbelievers, not to judge anyone and to leave vengeance for God....
I stand to be corrected....
#repping Jesus til I RIP

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

6 Facts About Apostle Suleman That Will Surprise You / Actor Leo Mezie, Who Was Once Helped By Apostle Suleman, Speaks In His Defense / God Bless You If You Are Poor And Serve Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.