Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court (17456 Views)

2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North / Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board / "North Will Not, Will Never Allow Presidency To Move To South In 2019" - NYLF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by nwosu35: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:
must you comment? show some respect to these elders na. not every Nigerian police officer is/was corrupt

Guy u will always remain to be a servant . . . Be useful and start thinking straight. . . Boy.
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by tillaman(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Lol, let'em sit and enjoy their pension
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by crestedaguiyi: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:

You people have started again with your religious rantings.

Take a look at the Grade A Ministries in today's cabinet and see
Finance-Budget-Aviation-Petroleum-Foreign Affairs-Mining-(Work/Power/Housing)
Tell me the number of Christians and Muslims there

Now compare it to that of your hero
Finance- Okonjo Iweala
Aviation-Oduah -replaced by another Xtian Osita Chidoka
Works-Onolememen
Power-Prof Nebo
Petroleum-Dieazani
SGF- Anyim

Tell me the number of Muslims and Christians there and tell me WHO THE REAL RELIGIOUS BIGOT IS.

BTW I am not a Muslim

i pity you like i pity Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by goldman777: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Error111:
Make 1 Million naira with just 1k within 2days. No referral is required. No stress!
All you have to do is just send your name, address and phone number so that I will forward it to the police because you are a criminal.

Recession is tampering with your imagination grin

2 Likes

Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by airminem(f): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:
duk wurin da ka duba a wannan kasa, matsala. jama'a, Ku dakata mana. buhari mutum ne fa, Ku bashi lokaci...ko kunason mu fara dambe a wannan kasa?
Kai Dambe Kuma? Bahaka Nei Jama'a
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
How much is 2016/2017 police budget or is it after they've done looting before we start making noises ?
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by soath(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
Error111:
Make 1 Million naira with just 1k within 2days. No referral is required. No stress!
All you have to do is just send your name, address and phone number so that I will forward it to the police because you are a criminal.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by soath(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Bolustic:

You people have started again with your religious rantings.

Take a look at the Grade A Ministries in today's cabinet and see
Finance-Budget-Aviation-Petroleum-Foreign Affairs-Mining-(Work/Power/Housing)
Tell me the number of Christians and Muslims there

Now compare it to that of your hero
Finance- Okonjo Iweala
Aviation-Oduah -replaced by another Xtian Osita Chidoka
Works-Onolememen
Power-Prof Nebo
Petroleum-Dieazani
SGF- Anyim

Tell me the number of Muslims and Christians there and tell me WHO THE REAL RELIGIOUS BIGOT IS.

BTW I am not a Muslim
You're confusing yourself

1 Like

Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by Ahmeduana(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:
duk wurin da ka duba a wannan kasa, matsala. jama'a, Ku dakata mana. buhari mutum ne fa, Ku bashi lokaci...ko kunason mu fara dambe a wannan kasa?
A BASHI LOKACI? ZUWA YAUCE? ZUA KERINCE DUNIYA?
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by onunwa21(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nepotism in Buhari administration embarassed

1 Like

Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by southpole: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
AgreatMan:
Very good

How can somebody just wake up one day and retire people who are his senior and his perceived enemies because you are now the IG. They must pursue this case to a logical conclusion, let the law interpret this nonsense. Why can I just strip you of your badges because I don't like your face?

The police force can also reel out what tangible thing they have achieved due to this men's sacking. Afterall, he will claim they will hinder his progress, let him come and show us his progress due to this sacking.
The police is a regimental setup, it will amount to shame for those retired officers to want to remain to salute and take orders from their junior
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by b3llo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:
mai yasa ya retiring polisawa
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by adonbilivit: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
b3llo:
mai yasa ya retiring polisawa
ban sani ba. baba na ba Dan sada ba
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by b3llo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:
ban sani ba. baba na ba Dan sada ba
Abin ya shafa uba na. That's government job politics
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by adonbilivit: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
b3llo:
Abin ya shafa uba na. That's government job politics
kai! Allah ya sa abiya su. kai ma Dan sanda ne?
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by b3llo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
adonbilivit:
kai! Allah ya sa abiya su. kai ma Dan sanda ne?
A'a
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by dvee2: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
abumeinben:
grin

Some mofos here said retirement move had nothing to do with northernization.

When a junior officer is favoured above his seniors to become IGP

MUMU Where were you when your hero the "RETARDEEN" INEFFECTUAL BUFFON retired all the top Northern Generals In other to make way for his junior inefficient kinsman MINIMAH to be made COAS?
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by adonbilivit: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
b3llo:
A'a
toh. Allah ya kiyaye.
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by abumeinben(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
dvee2:

MUMU Where were you when your hero the "RETARDEEN" INEFFECTUAL BUFFON retired all the top Northern Generals In other to make way for his junior inefficient kinsman MINIMAH to be made COAS?

I'm sorry, which hero are you talking about?

I only know of Batman...And he'd never had a COAS.
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by APCmyheart(m): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Error111:

I swear if i get gun i for shoot you from here, I focus read am finish so i go fit blast you but you got me...

hahahha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by Frederick2017: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
Police please pay deceased families their gratuity...
Re: 30 Retired Senior Police Officers Drag Force, Presidency To Court by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2017
mezynaija:
Kkk
Everything in that plate of rice seems fake. From plastic rice to fake chicken and you still dey believe it is not recession at work?. hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Five Soldiers, 15 Civilian JTF Members In Ajiri, Borno State / Dr. Maduka: "I Will Fix Anambra In Every Aspect Because I Have Done It Before” / Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.