Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom (25584 Views)

Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills / PHOTOS: Meet Benny Eigbe, Beautiful Nigerian Female Painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by jomoh: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
DeAvenger:
Men there is no way she can afford that car from that business

The painting she does is not ordinary N500 a bucket paint. That painting she does is very expensive. Some paints can be as expensive as N50k per small bucket and the one used for mixing can be as high as N25k.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Abagworo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
zoba88:
Her recent job was Akwa Ibom stadium.You know how much that alone cost?

You just gave a hint for those who don't know her.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by wtfCode: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
noeloge82:

Is it for only pop painting or for pop works as in white Cement cast and finishing cos there is no way u can only paint for 500k with 1 helper in 4 days its a bit unbelievable

And the op said she made money and bought that car from painting alone if this is true many wheelbarrow pushers would have mansions within 2yrs don't u think so
Op said painting, but what u didn't realise is that those that do POP work also do the paintings even pop wall screeding which is also has good income.
Watch the pics again, they are doing both of it.
Example, wall pop screeding is ongoing in my site right now at #250 per square meter n the walls are measuring 1768 sqm. 1 person is doing the job n it will take him a total of 6 days (nxt 2Moro) n he's gonna go home with #442000 after that, need I say more.
There are some handworks that pays big time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by AndyCole16(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
DeAvenger:
Men there is no way she can afford that car from that business
I cant help it..I just have to give you like.......you funnhy die I swear
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by uniqueren(f): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
etinanguy:
I Cross leg 4 her.

Mmm nice pair
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by nextstep(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
wtfCode:

I bought the materials.
The payment is just for workmanship.

Wow! That's the current price these days?
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by noeloge82(m): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
wtfCode:

Op said painting, but what u didn't realise is that those that do POP work also do the paintings even pop wall screeding which is also has good income.
Watch the pics again, they are doing both of it.
Example, wall pop screeding is ongoing in my site right now at #250 per square meter n the walls are measuring 1768 sqm. 1 person is doing the job n it will take him a total of 6 days (nxt 2Moro) n he's gonna go home with #442000 after that, need I say more.
There are some handworks that pays big time.

Pls bro look at the car and compare with how often the girl is working
Then see the attached pics where the girl said this is her first job of the yr
All this is just internet hype

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Redman44(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
noeloge82:

are you saying she is lying? she said it is the first job she is doing in 2017. Does she have to post pictures of all the jobs she has done in the past on nairaland? The truth is that there is money to be made in construction work and other hand jobs with the right connections. Even in Nigeria, there are opportunities for those who can work hard. Maybe because she is a female plasterer, she is being favoured by those who awarded her the contracts. Cheers.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by wink2015(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
can you paint a skyscapper. lady
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by wtfCode: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
nextstep:

Wow! That's the current price these days?
Yea, that's buhari 4 u.
From 150 then to 200 to highly negotiable 250.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
etinanguy:
I Cross leg 4 her.
Soft shoes
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by wtfCode: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
noeloge82:

It's possible, that stadium alone could make her hammer.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by wtfCode: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
noeloge82:

It's possible, that stadium alone could make her hammer,if she managed her funds very well during the work.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Abeos(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
That's not painting, it's pop
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Opinedecandid(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
zoba88:
more

Op, this is not a painting job. It's a pop work.

And to all the doubting Thomases, there is absolutely NO WORK on planet earth that can't make someone rich.

It's a matter of WHO does the job and HOW he/she does it.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by lilreese: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na two jobs she dey do.
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by lereinter(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
when u follow your bf to site
painting and pop is the same
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by mccoy47(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
wtfCode:

Depends on how often u get the job.
If u start with big projects like hotels n its likes + connections.
U'll definitely blow under months.
Yh but ppl who get such "big jobs" like the above mentioned aren't the ones who necessarily do the job like she's doing.. u get my point now?
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by goodnews777: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
If she was in Lagos I would give her a big job right away because she is the type of girl others should emulate .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by buffalowings: 12:03am On Jan 24, 2017
etinanguy:
I Cross leg 4 her.

You must chop cane

Which kin shoe be that
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by jayben(m): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2017
I salute her courage and determination smiley
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Bashspeaks(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
It good to be self indeoendent ,keep the good work
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by wtfCode: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2017
mccoy47:

Yh but ppl who get such "big jobs" like the above mentioned aren't the ones who necessarily do the job like she's doing.. u get my point now?
I get point bro.
So are u saying she's a runs babe or something?
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by mccoy47(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
wtfCode:

I get point bro.
So are u saying she's a runs babe or something?
Nah. Not runs babe o.
Runs babe would neva delve inyo such jobs.
I'd say she's got other biz, a wealthy sponsor or dat's not her ride!
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by wtfCode: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
mccoy47:

Nah. Not runs babe o.
Runs babe would neva delve inyo such jobs.
I'd say she's got other biz, a wealthy sponsor or dat's not her ride!
Yea
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by joey048(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have yams soya bean and sesame seed for sale contact me on 08162389825
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by Olaolud: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yes, GOD bless her real good,this is the type of a woman proverbs described as being industrious
Re: Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom by faithishere: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good Afternoon everyone, Please i am in need of a Job, I wasn't allowed to work for years and now i am left with bills to pay and a baby to take care of. I have a Bsc and other certifications, I don't have anyone to turn to. I am honest, humble and hardworking. I reside in Uyo Akwa Ibom State. Please this is my phone number 07018790578, I will be for ever grateful if i can send my baby to school, feed and pay my bills. Thank you.

yea there are ballers in Uyo

just get the right connection

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After / Working In Abuja Vs Lagos / Female Boss or Male Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.