Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Information On Psaltry International Cassava Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Information On Psaltry International Cassava Farming (878 Views)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Detail Business Plan And Proposal For Cassava Farming, From Cultivation To...... / Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Psaltry International Cassava Farming by adescopy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
Good Day Guyz, pls i want to go into cassava farming and need to develop a proposal for loan. I will be glad if niralanders that have cultivated, worked or cultivating cassava for psaltry international could help me out with what its takes and how the business can be profitable. Thanks
Re: Information On Psaltry International Cassava Farming by jethro2: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
adescopy:
Good Day Guyz, pls i want to go into cassava farming and need to develop a proposal for loan. I will be glad if niralanders that have cultivated, worked or cultivating cassava for plsary international could help me out with what its takes and how the business can be profitable. Thanks

Did you mean Psaltry International owns by Mrs Yemisi Iranloye. Located in between Ado Awaye and Maya in Oyo State
Re: Information On Psaltry International Cassava Farming by adescopy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yes sir,
Re: Information On Psaltry International Cassava Farming by adescopy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Any Info Please. Its Urgent
Re: Information On Psaltry International Cassava Farming by olushowunm(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Hmmm... Yemisi... Try and get tripartite agreement with her and her bank. So they will be the one to fund most things and help settle acvounts... because Cassava processors and debt Waka together ooo... They can owe pass Greece!
Re: Information On Psaltry International Cassava Farming by austino01(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.

(1) (Reply)

Budget For Five Plantain Macro-propagation / PICS - 6 Giant Turkey FOR SALE Together !!!!! / Cheap Easter Broiler Chicken Sales In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.