Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court (1193 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
An estranged husband, Tunde Esan, on Monday has asked an Akure Customary Court to dissolve the 18-year-old marriage between him and his wife, Yetunde, whom he described as ‘’too lazy.’’

The petitioner, who expressed bitterness while seeking dissolution of his marriage to Yetunde, said that he had endured her for so long.

“I had endured for many years; I can no longer tolerate her lazy attributes,’’ he said.

According to him, all his efforts to get his wife start a trade had failed.

Continue Reading at http://naijabro.com/2017/01/i-never-knew-she-was-this-lazy-before-i.html
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Before i marry any lady, she must at least live with me for a month
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by NevetsIbot(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
Before i marry any lady, she must at least live with me for a month
and you think she can't pretend to be perfect for a month?........., most ladies will pretend from day one dating til yu marry em.. Then d Cruella in em comes alive

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by dingbang(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
and you think she can't pretend to be perfect for a month?........., most ladies will pretend from day one dating til yu marry em.. Then d Cruella in em comes alive
there are things a lady can't just pretend about bro...
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by NevetsIbot(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
there are things a lady can't just pretend about bro...
A lady can pretend to be anything that appeals a guy who seems good enough.. Character wise.. She'll wash ya clothes, bath you sef.. Buh just get married

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by dingbang(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
A lady can pretend to be anything that appeals a guy who seems good enough.. Character wise.. She'll wash ya clothes, bath you sef.. Buh just get married
lol u still don't get.. There are things a lady can't pretend about.. All these things u mentioned I know them... When u live with someone, no matter how skilled you are at pretence, a moment will come when u will show your true character....
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by NevetsIbot(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
dingbang:
lol u still don't get.. There are things a lady can't pretend about.. All these things u mentioned I know them... When u live with someone, no matter how skilled you are at pretence, a moment will come when u will show your true character....
Tarh.. Bro.. Na guys dey slack for pretence o...... If better female pretender handle yu for 2yrs
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by dingbang(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Tarh.. Bro.. Na guys dey slack for pretence o...... If better female pretender handle yu for 2yrs
lol no girl can pretend for me.... I know wet in I dey yarn... See I sabi intentionally make person vex make e show her true color believe me
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by NevetsIbot(m): 6:17am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
lol no girl can pretend for me.... I know wet in I dey yarn... See I sabi intentionally make person vex make e show her true color believe me
Then I need to introduce you to my girlfriend. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by dingbang(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Then I need to introduce you to my girlfriend. Lol
u no dey handle am well sha... Where she base
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by NevetsIbot(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
u no dey handle am well sha... Where she base
If i no handle am well?... How I con take burst all her pretences ke?.......
Na ondo she dey,....
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by dingbang(m): 7:31am On Jan 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:
If i no handle am well?... How I con take burst all her pretences ke?.......
Na ondo she dey,....
phew.. I no wan meet again
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by NevetsIbot(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
phew.. I no wan meet again
lol. You think say I want make you meet am before?.carry go
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. You think say I want make you meet am before?.carry go
why u dey fear grin
Re: I Never Knew She Was This Lazy Before I Married Her – Husband Tells Court by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2017
dingbang:
why u dey fear grin
Boys are not smilling...... Abeg stay your lane. angry

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need Vigilante Groups In Nigeria? (opinion) / Top5 Most Stupid Criminals In The World / Moment Motorist Got Killed In Cold Blooded Hijacking In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.