Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? (757 Views)

Nairaland, Why? / The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? / No Native Doctor Section On Nairaland Why? Are We Not Africans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? by Parohfrey(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2009
So many copying and pasting on NairaLand, most of these stories copied and pasted havent been proved to be true or flase, you see a title on the internet and all you do is copy and paste it without even reading and thinking if it is true or not.

Cant people write their stories themselves? instead of copying and pasting falsehood?
Re: Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? by Pennywise(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

So many copying and pasting on NairaLand, most of these stories copied and pasted havent been proved to be true or flase, you see a title on the internet and all you do is copy and paste it without even reading and thinking if it is true or not.

Cant people write their stories themselves? instead of copying and pasting falsehood?

I would like to agree with but unfortunately NL is not a writers forum. Issues can originate from any where for discussion. No one is getting award of any kind for the best stories. It will help to think more of the entertainment value of NL than its academic value.
Re: Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? by bilymuse: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
end of story
Re: Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? by kosovo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
i am an exception,
87% of all my topics are carefully crafted by me.
Check and confirm cheesy
Re: Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
I co-sign Kosovo.
I think Knowall is another user who crafts his own threads.

Having said that, topics in The Politics Section unlike other sections are based on reports from other sources although, sometimes, unreliable
Re: Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? by redsun(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
Are u sure u are not walakolombo?U are similar to nazi propagandists,those that tried to justify utmost evils by all means.Men like goebbels.
Re: Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2013
Lagos: Associated Airline Plane Crash Survivor Dies At LUTH ICU; Death Toll At 15
Oct 9, 2013 -Lagos: Associated Plane Crash Survivor Dies At LUTH ICU; Death Toll At 15
One of the remaining six survivors of last Thursday’s plane crash has died, an official at the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, confirmed on Wednesday.
The latest casualty has increased to 15 the death toll of the Associated Airline plane crash which happened at 9.32 a.m. on 3 October.
“There are five survivors left now. The survivor that died was in intensive care unit. There were two of them there, both have now passed on,” the official said.
The official said Feyi Agagu, son of Olusegun Agagu, who was also involved in the crash, is doing very well. The reliable source did not want to be mentioned.
The Brazilian made Embraer 120 plane crashed last Thursday less than three minutes after take off with 20 souls on board. While 13 died on impact, seven were taken to three different hospitals in Lagos. Two of them have passed on.
While relatives of the dead are mourning, the Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah, has been excoriated for blaming God for the crash.
“We do not pray for accidents but they are inevitable. But we will continue to do everything to ensure that we do not have accidents. But an accident is an act of God,” she said. [PM]

(1) (Reply)

Can Some Tell Me What Musa Yar Adua Is Still Doing In Aso Rock? / NNPC Earns $200.34 Billion Between 1999 And 2009 And Yet Nothing To Show For It / Ferari 90, How Much Did Ibb Pay You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.