Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History (33864 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / The Man: Charles Ponzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by yomi007k(m): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2017
alldbest:

Nawa for u, what's frustrating u bro? Put Ur trust in God and keep working hard u will succeed, this I pray, Amen.

You don't just wish people death for their own "stupidity" at least they are not robbers, they participate in the schemes with their own money, so why wish them death? What if Ur family member secretly participates in one? They shd die too?

Yup
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by veacea: 6:23am On Mar 14, 2017
MMM participants be like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Broda09: 6:27am On Mar 14, 2017
And idiots in Africa are still falling for Ponzi schemes a century later be it MMM, GNLD, Forever Living etc

1 Like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by metallisc(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
Charles Ponzi, Your Ponziness, Lord of the Seven Ponzeros, King of the Scammers, the First of his Name,

...King in the West! grin grin grin
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by 2tek: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2017
MMM has come to stay whether haters like it or not. MMM is currently paying 2017 mavros in full and 30% of the 2016 mavros if u GH 30days after ur PH got confirmed, not 30days after u indicate interest to PH.
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by ZoneBslayer(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2017
pansophist:
This reminds me of the movie called matrix. That people will fight and even defend a system that will destroy them at the end. Humans have proven to be idiots who learn from experience.
then Nigerians must be a special breed of humans because they don't learn from experience or history..

1 Like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by fuckpro: 7:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
Charles Ponzi, Your Ponziness, Lord of the Seven Ponzeros, King of the Scammers, the First of his Name,
...Game of throne no go kill you so grin grin grin
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2017
EFCC should beam on these ponzi schemes operators that open today and close tomorrow e.g double cash,spring cash,changinglives...they have defrauded so many people
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Evans407(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Any where you hear PON, use mad rush comot there. If e con complete PONZI jst disappear because that thinq is a silent killer. Some who tried it qot favoured, many who did used insecticide and ended.
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by newacca: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2017
HyDef:
You can read about George C. Parker as well. The genius con artist who was able to sell multiple people the Brooklyn Bridge, as well as other public property like Madison Square Garden and the freaking Statue of Liberty.

"...and if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell to you" grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by HAH: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2017
I hate ponzi schemes and I hate cheats, the Nigeria stock market is also a ponzi scheme backed by law my reason is below :

Stock borkers will tell you how good a stock is and lure people to shore up it price since demand goes up now when the price reach a certain price the stock companies sell their holdings at this point supply will be more than demand thereby causing price crash to some extend some people are left with worthless papers called share certificate.

The above scenario played out in Nigeria betweeen 2006 and 2009, I personally lost about 15M, just imagine if I invested on a landed property by now atleast I will still have my land with its value but as it is the share are not worth more than 1M, I bought, afribank, bankphb, oceanic, ibplc, etc

If all people are like me now, stock brokers will go broke cos the stock market is another ponzi scheme backed by law, I would rather take the destiny of my money into my hands and invest it on landed property or a partnership business that I have a say in and can see when thing are getting bad

1 Like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Slimmos(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2017
2tek:
MMM has come to stay whether haters like it or not. MMM is currently paying 2017 mavros in full and 30% of the 2016 mavros if u GH 30days after ur PH got confirmed, not 30days after u indicate interest to PH.
Bro can I have ur email or number? I want to discuss something with u..
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Tazdroid(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2017
fuckpro:
...Game of throne no go kill you so grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Tazdroid(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2017
metallisc:

...King in the West! grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by metallisc(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2017

Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2017
damn GEE don tey
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by sirusX(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Broda09:
And idiots in Africa are still falling for Ponzi schemes a century later be it MMM, GNLD, Forever Living etc
GNLD and Forever Living are not ponzi

You buy products...they sell products and also have a network chain.
Why do you think they have stood the test of time?
They are a business, though not everyone is into them (i'm guilty of that)
The thing is...I think those at the top keep getting richer cz it's a pyramid scheme

Compared to MMM...well, you know the story
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Hezolad07(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Fear dey catch me abeg ooooooooooo
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by obinnaoduduwa: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2017
My problem with Nigerians is that people dont mind there business,going round and lifting rubbish for people to read,drinking Panadol for someone's headache.ponzy scheme everytime,is this your money no,is he your brother or your sister no,people use big money that's greed and nobody forced you to
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Oludrex(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2017
cybug:
If you look very closely you'd find out that so many things around us is ponzi.... Like our banks, the educational system and the govt. Etc cool

wow.... Nice observation
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2017
cybug:
If you look very closely you'd find out that so many things around us is ponzi.... Like our banks, the educational system and the govt. Etc cool
You're right bro. Nigerian education system is the worst ponzi scheme ever! I've been thinking about this, you were told that you are the leaders of tomorrow when you were in primary school, you spent millions to pay your fees and about 20 years, learning from nursery to university & post graduate with the promise of a better tomorrow only to end up unemployed or underemployed with 25,000 as salary while your mate that served a few years as apprentice, is today a multi millionaire, tushed up and employs the same masters holders! At the same time, Buhari that was the leader in 1983, when many nairalanders were still a mess of sperms & eggs is still the leader today! WHAT PONZI SCHEME IS WORSE THAN THESE 2?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Kaycee625(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
uzobaby:
EFCC should beam on these ponzi schemes operators that open today and close tomorrow e.g double cash,spring cash,changinglives...they have defrauded so many people
lols 042 boys no dey carry last
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
cybug:

BROS, CHURCH NKO? undecided
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by lereinter(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
yomi007k:

Bros free dem oo...
Anyone dt gets scammed deserves it....let dem die because we r already too many fighting for limited resources.

sorry you are a Facist
Re: Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History by lereinter(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
slurryeye:
I giggle when Nigerians think we are the smartest when it comes to fraud. We dey learn where Italians, Russians, Brazilians and Romanians dey. The only difference between us and them is that we make too much noise.
Ordinary one Russian guy defrauded millions of Nigerians with one scheme.

Meanwhile, MMM participants when they realize they haven't received their money 2 months after MMM returned grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

dont mind nigerian scammers or this uneducated internet fraudster if one russian yaooyahoo boy enter nigeria the damage will be better imagined than felt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Advice To Those Still Into MMM.. / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / Naira Help Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.