Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Being Married Means Nothing To Me , ” – Newly Married Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Married Means Nothing To Me , ” – Newly Married Laura Ikeji (782 Views)

Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married / Bisola Officially Reacts To Thin Tall Tony Being Married, Releases Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Married Means Nothing To Me , ” – Newly Married Laura Ikeji by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:15am On Jan 24, 2017
Despite the supposed honeymoon phase, Laura
Ikeji isn’t down for anyone claiming marriage is
her be all and end all and intends to continue
living life on her on terms.

The newly married fashion entrepreneur who
legally tied the knot with Nwankwo Kanu’s
younger brother- Ogbonna on Thursday, took to
Instagram to lash out, urging people not to
come at her “with the married woman B.S.”

In the now deleted post, the younger sister to
popular blogger -Linda Ikeji did not mince
words at all as she set everyone who has
insinuated that her newly contracted marriage is
an achievement, straight.

See comments by her fans below :

Source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/being-married-means-nothing-to-me-newly.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Being Married Means Nothing To Me , ” – Newly Married Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 24, 2017
been married to the right person is surely an achievement.
Re: Being Married Means Nothing To Me , ” – Newly Married Laura Ikeji by CyberGypsy(m): 2:14am On Jan 24, 2017
hehehehehehe. Don't worry we will be here when it happens. Sheybi it linda..? cheesy stories will surface in due time.

mean while,
Linda was on her Apple laptop searching for something new to post on her blog. She is married now and couldn't go out the way she does when she was a spinster. Although, she is always bragging upandan that marriage is nothing. She never wants to lose it.

Ogbonna: Linda bia leave the computer,come hia, lemme service you small.

Lindasadreluctantly she said) babe, am busy

Ogbonna: will you come here now ?(angrily) Who did you marry , me or your computer?

Linda: why you talking like that now? You know what I do to make a living, if it's not blog, it not nothing
'in her mind' she yimued- (she muttered) blog my foot.. Me that I give my pon'mo to rich men. Mtchewww.

Ogbonna: leave all the story and come here now.. Like sh!t we just got married, lemme taste that thang beneath your beauty.

She finally adhere, just for the fun of it, she joined her apari husband.

They had fore play like normal adults do.
The apari - Ogbonna undressed her Linda carefully like a gift. And inserted his 3 inches inside this well .

Ogbonna: jisos !! shocked linda, are you sure am not in the wrong hole? Why is your pussy so wide?
Chineke mo! embarassed ..
But you told me you were a virgin.

grin the end.
The rest is on twitter grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The House Where Pastor Adeboye Was Born / Kate Henshaw’s Weight Loss Photo Has Got People Talking / "First Of All, Introuction" Nigerians Gush Over Adesua And Banky W Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.