Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married (44817 Views)

Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Debie-Rise, Marvis To Be Celebrated At Rumours VI / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis Thank Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by AdoraAmadi: 12:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss, Debie-Rise and Marvis, who were interviewed by Pulseng, have disclosed what first came to the mind after finding out that Thin Tall Tony is married with kids.

Recall that before now, TBoss told Bisola that she suspects that Thin Tall Tony might be married, though she had no proof then.

“I didn’t believe it. There were people that speculated. I didn’t believe it,” a surprised Marvis said.

TBoss, who had mentioned it severally during their stay in the house said, “I knew it, I
knew it, I knew it. He put up a very good show, but, sometimes, that Papa thing will just come out. I just knew, this guy is married. He was just too fatherly sometimes.”

Debie-Rise expressed her shock saying, “I will say that I’m surprised that he didn’t mention it. But, at the same time, I know that he is a very good actor, so it isn’t surprising.”

TTT who was romantically involved with Bisola, failed to mention his marital status to her. During one of their conversations, he described himself as ‘single by God’s grace.’

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/heres-what-tboss-debie-rise-and-marvis_15.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by darbeelicous(f): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2017
where two or three women are gathered....... Gossip is their cola nut!!

Just pray ure not their topic grin grin grin grin

#girls_rock!!

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by jdstunt(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2017
TTT behaved somewhat childish in that house. How would a married man be offering his dick to be sucked by a lady in a live show. Huh! Who does that

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by BreezyCB(m): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2017
ThinTallTony

Mr Diego Costa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by samwhi(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2017
Women una dey try
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by josephine123: 1:38am On Apr 15, 2017
BBNaija; Bisola finally speaks after finding out Tony is married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCOlUJWIIjg
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by EKITI001: 1:40am On Apr 15, 2017
he played all of dem

4 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Dan-iska kawai

6 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2017
jdstunt:
TTT behaved somewhat childish in that house. How would a married man be offering his dick to be sucked by a lady in a live show. Huh! Who does that

Hey, hey, hey angry

So it is a crime for a married man to get sucked? Come! don't let guys be fearing marriage Abeg. grin

By the way, when is the next big brother Nigeria? I need to be in that house.... These housemates were too boring angry

24 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by adelakay(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2017
TTT to the world
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Berbierklaus(f): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2017
TBoss, who had mentioned it severally during their stay in the house said, “I knew it, I
knew it, I knew it. He put up a very good show, but, sometimes, that Papa thing will just come out. I just knew, this guy is married. He was just too fatherly sometimes.”
When he has been. father for quite some years with two handful kid,he will surely act like one naturally,but he put up a good show,and I don't blame or condemn him,it was just a game, but Nigerians are hypocritical. Even married men who lies about their wives to girlfriends are condemning TTT
Single girls who are dating married men too join.

As long as you have quantity (what they need) they will turn a blind eyes to quality(what is better for them)

21 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by realilife: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Sharp TTT
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by YINKS89(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Kk
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Evergreen4(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Based on logistics, TTT don chop Bisola clean mouth. Abi dem see any oil for him mouth

9 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Tenim47(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2017
sad this days have been seeing efe in my dream,

oh lord speak to me your servant
what is the next plan

6 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by habex005(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Fine boy ttt
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by realestniggah: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by adedayoa2(f): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Sharp TBoss warned Bisola

8 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2017
But BBN is over, so why all these nonsense again?

12 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by smartty68(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2017
TTT who was romantically involved with Bisola, failed to mention his marital status to her. During one of their conversations, he described himself as ‘single by God’s grace.’

The bolded is how you spot a liar!

4 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Anything BBN, straight to FP.

With few comments, this sh!t got to the promise land

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by hprizon(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2017
they were shook
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by thepresence: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2017
TTT da sharp guy!

2 gbaski!

Meanwhile, generator power booster for sale..
N4500 and N6000
Lagos based..

0811 9387235
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by hotspec(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2017
BISOLA now will be like:

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by ijayebonyi(f): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2017
darbeelicous:

#girls_rock!!
lol
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by RealHaute: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2017
darbeelicous:

#girls_rock!!

Why? They can speak good of me, so no worries.
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2017
jdstunt:

@Bolded

Answer: TTT cheesy smiley

5 Likes

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2017
grin
Most ladies who date married men know their marital status?Abeg this one no be breaking news.
Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2017
He disrespected his wife....big time

I dont care if Bisola is a it or not, the guy disrespected his wife.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by Justbeingreal(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2017
He played himself men that's what landed him out d hux if he had kept it real dude could have been to the finals n even won ppl loved him so much at first but dropped him when d lies started flying in
EKITI001:
he played all of dem

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Debie-Rise And Marvis React To TTT Being Married by caporia: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2017
wawuuu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.