Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. (27664 Views)

Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. / Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by caesaraba(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Corp Members you mean?
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Zane2point4(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2017
I have said this several times and will keep saying it, if you want to go to north avoid young mottors, there incompetency is very high, outdated luxury buses and poorly trained staffs, i remember my day going to kebbi state frm east, there buse spoilt 3 times on the highway.tire ballons busting and all that, too much attachee picking and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by dominique(f): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2017
I thought they were one of the best transport companies in the country.
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Oroade: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2017
I think the appropriate authority should be notify of this development so that the corp members won't bare the consequences of some mischievous individuals action
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Kabieosioba2000: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2017
They should get refund and move to another park, this is Nigeria our country for you[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by tunde1200(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2017
because of technical issues on the bus they are now bad?

what if they are stranded on their way to sokoto.
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by steppin: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
Give them Biafra and watch all their buses function perfectly!

They reason why things go wrong with ibo businesses is because they are still inside the zoo. cheesy
The obsession ain't healthy.

1 Like

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by DeLioncourt: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2017
tellwisdom:
No be Allen avenue be this?? Op, which night club u go?? sad

lol. olodo
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by nnacent(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2017
The Young is simply terrible. Just last month one of their faulty buses abandoned my wife and my baby on the road at 11pm in the middle of nowhere. Each time i remember that torture they made my family go through, i feel like learning to make Bombs. None of their terminals will be spared.

1 Like

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Kingbuhari(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2017
make them trek to their destination nah
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by lovat(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2017
Mouthgag:
The Osus transport coming are fond of doing that.
They are all criminals.

Criminal elements angry
Illiteracy has blinded you that instead of improving your tenses you are sinking into the abyss of tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by lovat(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2017
dominique:
I thought they were one of the best transport companies in the country.
they are mediocres. ABC is the best
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Mouthgag: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:
Illiteracy has blinded you that instead of improving your tenses you are sinking into the abyss of tribalism
Lol
What a retârd
If not, you'd have known it's a typo from the way the sentence was composed.

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by annnikky(f): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2017
Is there no phone number in their ticket? They should call d numbers na n lay their complain to them b4 it gets too late undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by africanusvu(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2017
all these Iliterate graduates.unemployable sorters who bought their way through the ivory tower.thats al the do.rush to social media cos of free mb.dnt this foolish op knw of nest thing to do when stranded by a faulty vehicle on d road except rush to NL & FB? wat help is he expecting frm social media.is that d first time he is witnesing vehicular breakdown? frankly i dnt kmw d kind of graduates we nw manufacture here.too many private unis and madonna universities isuing out half baked.CORPER INDEED.Stay and wait for NL &SEUN.to send lalasticalala.dnt find other means to move on

1 Like

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2017
I still remember my experience with them during my youth service. Boarded their bus going to jos from mazamaza, the bus supposed to leave by 6pm but we left by 8pm with attachments. The bus first spoilt at Akure around 2am,we begged the driver to call a good mechanic or call up the company to send another bus since we've not gone far. The driver and mechanic(they always travel with one) was just doing whatever there. Finally they finished everything around 12pm by then some people has already boarded another bus(I no get extra cash and no atm around). The bus spoilt again when we got to Abuja around gwagwalada (dunno if I spelt it correctly) around 9pm and they told us we should find our way that they've tried(We're like 6 corpers and 5 passengers) no half payment, nothing nothing. Who wan take that kyn risk. We just snapped their car plate number, entered bus and went to their park in Abuja with our tickets. After explaining to their manager, he apologized, paid for 2 rooms in their hotel for us to pass the night and we left the next morning with a mini bus to Plateau State. I cried my eyes out and swore never to enter their bus again. Sorry for the long epistle

1 Like

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by dee02(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2017
Smh.... sad
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by BLACKbullet: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2017
mlmguy:
Please check my signature and my dp
what for
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by gagzee(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2017
eyah...op i feel your pain, im currently serving in zamfara...all the transporters in oyingbo otto are useless! except maybe bonnyway whch is 45% reliable...they are the only ones i follow if i cant meetup with God is good motors....
Even tho young shall grow is cheaper for me and is a one way bus, lagos to sokoto through zamfara, i would rather break my journey and spend more...nothing beats my comfort and peace of mind..
i would advise you either go with God is good (last stop kaduna), or bonnyway (last stop zaria)...
but dont panic too much as they would still allow you guys into camp, d only downside is just the stress to get accomodation and registration...
GoodLuck to you...
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by HitlerGaddafi: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
The operator wants them to grow there ni
They are kuku young boys and girls. Na there them go grow grin
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by mlmguy(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2017
BLACKbullet:
what for
Check and ask later
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by mrlaw93(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2017
africanusvu:
all these Iliterate graduates.unemployable sorters who bought their way through the ivory tower.thats al the do.rush to social media cos of free mb.dnt this foolish op knw of nest thing to do when stranded by a faulty vehicle on d road except rush to NL & FB? wat help is he expecting frm social media.is that d first time he is witnesing vehicular breakdown? frankly i dnt kmw d kind of graduates we nw manufacture here.too many private unis and madonna universities isuing out half baked.CORPER INDEED.Stay and wait for NL &SEUN.to send lalasticalala.dnt find other means to move on
Where did u read faulty vehicle on the road from the post? The bus couldnt move an inch grom the park, thats wat id written there. With d way u composed this trash.. I already know wat u re..

2 Likes

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by mrlaw93(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Update: Thanks all.. With the help of the soldiers at the scene this morning everything is now in order. The leader of the troop put a call through to the Manager of the company who immediately provided a working bus, we are on our way to the North..

WISH ME WELL, WISH US WELL.
SAFE JOURNEY TO THE NORTH..

GRACIAS!

1 Like

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by 5errguru: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2017
lolz, its well!
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by nigeriafarmer: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2017
too bad
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by jchioma: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2017
alienvirus:
Go to another park na. Abi na only young shall grow dey

Get sense na! Abi u no read that they had already paid N9,050 only to dumped and left all alone in the middle of the night?

2 Likes

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2017
NYSC is just wasting your time bro, making u travel such a long distance. i hop things get easy for you
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by Beetobee(f): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2017
I'm sure a Corper sent in this story. It is disheartening to see people write 'faith' in place of 'fate'. A University graduate! What would you teach your students if you are sent to a school?

2 Likes

Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by flexysam(m): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2017
worst luxurious bus I ever entered is young shall grow. insensitive administration. old buses all over. That was how they dumb us at ondo in shaha or so on 4th/Jan/17. unattended to, I had to pay extra transport fee to Lagos. paid them 8k from Kano to lag, but I ended paying 10k+ to lag. while coming back, i went to their office to complain otto bus stop non of them answered me. last luxurious bus I will ever board.
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by asha80(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:
they are mediocres. ABC is the best
i think gigm is best for now
Re: Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. by obidaddy: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Many of this luxury bus companies take passengers for granted and outrightly short change us. Twice G. U. O Transport Company have provided seemingly sound buses to us and after about 3 miles breaks down and i have slept in the middle of no where at night waiting for welder to come weld the tire issue.

I have resolved next time to vandalise the bus as much as i can imcluding setting it on fire.

This bastard igbo people know what they are doing. Many times they deliberately put a faulty vehicle on the road.

We Nigerians are to blame after complaining no one is ready to travel the difficult road oc court action for damages and breach of contract.

No one even refunds your money or provide another vehicle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? / Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.