Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die (17466 Views)

Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Kingbuhari(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2017
if I say that clueless incompetent 90years old farmer will die a very horrible death, one EDIOTIC mod will ban me... Bull-hari e no go beta for u
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by dragonking3: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Kudos to the villagers. Buy more guns and ammunitions.. Ensure that you kill them before they kill you
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by kechywillz(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2017
The fact is that the herdsmen are sympathetic to mostly their cattle n not the mayhem they have unleashed, making matters worse,seems the reporter was more sympathetic to the Fulani murderers
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Marvel1206: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2017
Bobinovic:
13 villagers died and nothing was said about it but instead they are looking for the body of 1 herdsman. Smh
I have been looking for this kind of comment. The SSA didn't mention that 13 villagers were killed, he only talked about the death of the cows and the efforts made in recovering the body of an herdsman! He is biased. So the villagers lives don't matter?
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2017
When contacted, the Senior
Special Assistant to Benue State Governor on
Fulani Matters, Alhaji Garus Gololo, said two
herdsmen were killed in the crisis
Gololo
said: “I just came back from the area this
afternoon (yesterday). Two herdsmen were
killed by the villagers and many cows were
also killed; others were rustled
. “I met the
Ardo of the area and everyone has been
warned against any form of reprisal attack
and there was nothing like that because
government had warned against this kind of
crisis in the state.
Though the body of one of the dead
herdsmen has been recovered and is
reportedly with the police, the search for the
other is still ongoing

13 farmers were killed, yet The idiot was only concerned about the 2 headsmen and cattles
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by centboy123456(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2017
cococandy:
With all these deaths how many people are left in Nigeria?

Babe me self tried oh how man people do we have left wit all these killing
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by morule20(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2017
I wonder wetin all dose bad boys for benue wey form cultist go allow these tout dey kill their people like dis and them no go do anything
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by jnrbayano(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2017
cococandy:
With all these deaths how many people are left in Nigeria?

An average Northern/Middle belt family comprises of no fewer than 9 members.

Mortality rate here is very high I agree
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by euchariadavid(f): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Fulani herdsmen again,Thank God one of the herdsmen is alive to investigate him properly.God Save your children
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by omemero(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2017
UNTIL THE GOVERNORS OF THESE STATE TAKES ACTION AS FAYOSE, THE FULANI MIDDLE BELT ETHNIC CLEANSING WILL CONTINUE.....
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by stonemasonn: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2017
A cow worshipper will do anything to protect his god.
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by manikspears: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
Good morning Nzube. grin
cheesy i don hear hammer head of horror but wetin we go call this nzube head?
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by okamayamawocho: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fulani again..
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by dokyOloye: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
soldierdollar:
Heading to nysc camp in Yobe. Just passed Benue.God epp us
Chaii.The weather for that way go harsh now oo.
Budget enuf money for satchet water,like 1 satchet every 30mins.
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by goodnews777: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
BENUE people are dumb. Shouldn't they by now have heavily armed themselves. Why wait for government that are chief sponsors. sell whatever you have and buy what you need to protect yourself .
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Samabu07(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Eleeeeee, Ohimini my own Local government...something urgent need to be done.
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
why cnt they ban herdsmen frm idoma land why ochi'idoma,okpokpo olu where are u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business / Bayelsa Pastor Arrested For Fake Prophecy And Taking Of Member’s Car (Photos) / Chiedozie Azuike, Missing Student Of Enugu Private University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.