Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die (17469 Views)

Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Lilimax(f): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2017
soldierdollar:
Heading to nysc camp in Yobe. Just passed Benue.God epp us
Safest trip!
But why Yola? The bokoharam den undecided?
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2017
Soft work

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2017
repogirl:
The farmers need to stock their arsenal cos those Herdsmen are coming back and should be met with even more resistance. Mad people.
Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by AVISENNA: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2017
Let the truth be told the President is in support of all that is happening.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by strenghtt: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Horrible herdsmen another grooming terrorist in the making!!!

3 Likes

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Fayose is truly working.
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by soldierdollar(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2017
grin
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2017
I think this community should stop herdsmen roaming with cow in first place, no place for the wicked, they should unleash fear in the heart of herdsmen, if they allow them roam with their cow, they will have courage to fight, stop them before they stop you. Say No to Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by AdonaiRoofing(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Again? I think those farmers should wake up and start defending themselves before they wipe them out

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by announcement: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2017
People defend yourselves with everything and anything when attacked by fulani herdsmen in the absence of government protection as at the time of attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by soldierdollar(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Lilimax:

Safest trip!
But why Yola? The bokoharam den undecided?

Thanks. Yobe .. not Yola ... Journey is too far
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by talkeverytime: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Na wa o, this has to be stopped
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Bobinovic: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
13 villagers died and nothing was said about it but instead they are looking for the body of 1 herdsman. Smh

1 Like

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
soldierdollar:

Thanks. Yobe .. not Yola ... Journey is too far
ok.
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by ismart: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
brostheo:
While his kinsmen and stupid herdsmen are busy killing and destroying properties, that clueless daura man is busy enjoying himself in London in the name of vacation

Thought he said he likes local news,isn't he aware of the killings. Yet he turned deaf eye but was quick to deploy troops to Gambia. Eye service government

Just like those men of God said, if you see anybody that looks like them kill them.We shouldn't wait till they kill us all.God fight for those he fight for them

I have never seen any man as stubborn and rigid as Buhari. Obasanjo is an ex military man TOO but he knows when to make moves.
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by deflover(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Did you all notice how only the death of the herdsmen was pointed out by that PA on Fulani matters
Its like the lifes of the farmers don't count

5 Likes

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by nNEOo(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Revolution #isytyou lipsrsealed
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by willibounce1(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2017
These herdsmen are just another set of boko haram. All states should make laws never to allow any bas.tard herdsmen roam around with cows. They must either agree to stay in a permanent place which they must pay for or go back to the state they come from. The bas.tard aboki/fulani politicians who own the cows should create a permanent ranch for their cows and herdsmen slaves. That's how to do cattle business. Any herdsmen see roaming about with castles should be arrested and all cows seized. Then if they resort into violence, they should be killed alongside their cows. They are noting but terrorists.
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by nams77: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2017
deflover:
Did you all notice how only the death of the herdsmen was pointed out by that PA on Fulani matters
Its like the lifes of the farmers don't count
I thought I was the only one that noticed that. To them every other person or thing does not count. I am very sure if it was only their cattle s that died, they will still be talking of the dead cattles irrespective of the loss on the other side.those two children corrithian and co should take their baby prank else where. This is a serious Matter

1 Like

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Royalfurnitures: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Fulani blood merchants at it again

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Paschal55(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2017
kogistar:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/15-die-farmers-clash-herdsmen-benue/
these people are thorn in the flesh, so tribalistic, so all the Leader could say was that two herdsmen and many cattles were killed, naija I hail O...
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by daveson2020(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2017
Again?
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by nengibo: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2017
The Senior Special Assistant to Benue State Governor on Fulani Matters, Alhaji Garus Gololo

Wahala dey ohhh...

Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by obailala(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2017
So herdsmen are still allowed into Benue state?... undecided
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by Physicist01: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2017
To be sincere even though i am hausa, some fulanis are problematic in nature in the sense that they don't want peace to reign. For eg 80percent of robbery thats taken place along sokoto-lagos, they are the ones plus looking for trouble from farmers. Thats what they normally do even in my village to illegally enter someone's farm. I know many southerners are getting it wrong in kaduna crisis as a religious one, No! It's them the kaduna southerners turn it to religious one when it's actually between them and the fulanis. Finally get the right that not all hausa-fulani are not the same all the time, like some fulanis of north eastern rn part of nigeria think is a taboo for there children to bring hausa person as their life partner.
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by samkay3g(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Senior Special Assistant to Benue State Governor on Fulani Matters,
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by 4tune490(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2017
Look at a statement from Senior personnel. sad

Herdsmen When contacted, the Senior Special Assistant to Benue State Governor on Fulani Matters, Alhaji Garus Gololo, said two herdsmen were killed in the crisis. Gololo said: “I just came back from the area this afternoon (yesterday). Two herdsmen were killed by the villagers and many cows were also killed; others were rustled. “I met the Ardo of the area and everyone has been warned against any form of reprisal attack and there was nothing like that because government had warned against this kind of crisis in the state.

Alhaji Garus gololo Did not mention the 13 villagers that was murdered in his statement . He is more worried about rustled cows n reprisal attacks. Those Animals does not value human life. Herdsmen r threats to us, wild animals don't live around ppl.
It's a full blow out war with strategies.
13 villagers
2 herdsmen.
Re: Farmers Clash With Herdsmen In Benue, 15 Die by justmenoni: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Alhaji Garus Gololo, said two herdsmen were killed in the crisis. Gololo said: “I just came back from the area this afternoon (yesterday). Two herdsmen were killed by the villagers and many cows were also killed; others were rustled. “I met the Ardo of the area and everyone has been warned against any form of reprisal attack and there was nothing like that because government had warned against this kind of crisis in the state.

Shoro Niyen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiedozie Azuike, Missing Student Of Enugu Private University (Photo) / Passenger Kills Driver, Absconds With His Audi 80 Car / 6 Men Gang-rape A Lady In A Stream (graphic Media)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.