Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] (20137 Views)

Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring / Simi Flaunts Engagement Ring As Fans React / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Share Cryptic Messages On Gram [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by TunezMedia: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2017
Former Beauty Queen who recently got engaged to Nigerian Football star, Emmanuel Emenike has advised married women not to stay in any sort of abusive relationship.

The ex MBGN who shared the advice on her gram quickly followed it with a photo of her flashing the wonderful engagement ring, before world people start with the speculations.

Its uncertain who the message is for but newly engaged ladies like Iheoma and actress Yvonne Jegede have been giving advice to married women, a service some believe they are not yet qualified to give.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/ex-mbgn-iheoma-nnadi-flaunts-engagement.html

1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Luckylife(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by DozieInc(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2017
So?

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Mouthgag: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2017
See her flat chest undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by casttlebarbz(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2017
ok

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2017
hmmm God will save us

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Sammypope4all(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Money can make even a Cronic ugly nigga Bonny. Fine geh with hardworking money filled brother. God bless una two jare, joining the gang soon

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Franky826: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awww so cute. I pray it graduates to marriage and a happy enduring home.

Tales and trends of celebrity marriages now are just a sham. Never lasts like Chinese products.

This one go be oooo. Iseeeeeee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by SirHouloo(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Ex beauty queens and football stars be like Aisha and the other room...
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by kings09(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Ok but let me check if I hv a f*ck to give

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by coalcoal1(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2017
You are not even married yet and you are giving advice.
I'm watching this post to see the kind of advice you'll be giving after 2 years of being married

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by CXLVII: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Na today!

Tiwa savage and Toke Makinwa flaunt pass dis one!

I will congratulate her in 2 years time if love is still intact.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Wish her d best.......
In another news I had a dream that Man united will win d premier league

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Mouthgag: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2017
So

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by NNVanguard(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2017
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

Get married MBGN and graduate from engagement, then after 5 years, we will bring up your advice for all to see, because the internet is an faithful historian.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by KINGwax007(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2017
I am already waiting at the end of this incoming marriage; the place where it all got started.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by AlexCk: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Awww,

Lovely from her,
Lovely words too.

But sometimes, one wonders.. ......"so we should fry beans? " undecided

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Silentscreamer(f): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2017
gud luck to her
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Blurryface(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2017
And Where Is Her Breazt? Why Is Her Chest So Flat? I Think Emenike Needs The Bobbby To Play Ball In The Other Room As A Footballer.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by iambabaG: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Ngwanu.. I thought he was shagging DJ Cuppy?
All these ladies are all after the money..
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by pweshboi(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2017
all these classic runs girls giving relationship advice... meanwhile, WATS my own "consign"

4 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by xpensivepearl(f): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2017
Mouthgag:
See her flat chest undecided
pls can u just get a life! Hope u produced daughters with bigger chest! *yuck*

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by femi4: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Wish her d best.......
In another news I had a dream that Man united will win d premier league
Impossible....Man U remain The Lord of the Six
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Dani4tech(m): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Kk
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by bamangar: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Good for her

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by yinkslinks(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Must a celebrity marry its kind? What happened to the homely ladies? Soon they break up. Emma should have lernt from kanu and okocha.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by obimum: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2017
Emenike is enjoying ooo. God bless them shaa. Hoping to reciv wedding card soon.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Mouthgag: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2017
xpensivepearl:
pls can u just get a life! Hope u produced daughters with bigger chest! *yuck*
Fûck off!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by 5errguru: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2017
congrat
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Henrylenovo4363: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2017
In other way round, the way you treat people really spell out behind your back. Just hope your post reflects on you. Meanwhile congratulation on your engagement.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Rick9(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmmmn
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Flaunts Engagement Ring With Cryptic Messages [PICS] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
TBH, this girl is not fine. just lightskin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia Launches Her Website With Lovely Promo Photos / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson / Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.