Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM (997 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie / How Banks Try To Use Press And Staff To Supress Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by GuiderJames: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Dear Press ,

We understand the role you are trying to play in sensitizing the public , you are doing your professional job we thank you for that but please be aware that a brother or a friend of yours has been effected in a way as a member who has donated in MMM platform.

I appeal to you personally to please report with a little bit of decorum and human face. If MMM has promised to pay Nigerians on resumption and if you are kind hearted citizens why not allow your fellow country men to recover. By posting all sort of false information to your front page to cause panic is inhuman. If MMM has promised to pay why not give your fellow country men a space to recover their investment.

Its not just about a, tomorrow it could be b, Please let MMM settle your fellow citizens and lets have peace in the land , a lot of students and families have been thrown into disarray is this what you want of your fellow country men?

I appeal to you once again to apply some decorum in your report.

God Bless You God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by RingimKabir(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2017
MMM why?
Re: Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by ovieigho(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Why appealing to the media at this time when it's obvious they av reported the worst situation and yet Mmm still stands
Bro there is nothing again for media to report about mmm that people will take likely again
Re: Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by SFSNIPER(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Guider better run out of hear. Criminals.
Re: Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by Stanley187(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2017
If only the media would keep their snouts out of our decisions as adults.

The media has always been the pioneer of one misguided information or the other. Causing panic in all the countries where MMM is working.

If your don't wish to be part of us, why castigate us who choose the path?

They call us greedy because we made a choice, meanwhile they go about exhibiting all forms of callous lashouts and violence in journalism. Always castigating MMM for mere peanuts offered them by the govt/banks. Have they helped us so far? Yes am talking to you too.

What have they gained so far? Causing misunderstandings in families, bringing panic to a stable system of selfless contributors.

MMM was the only thing that worked in 2016. In the midst of the recession, Nigerians who were members we helping themselves out and most importantly surviving without stress.

Pls ask yourselves.. What did Nigeria achieve or bring to you throughout 2016? Yet MMM made alot of millionaires. Happy millionaires.

You the media men decided to be used as pawns to tarnish the image of a good working system that saved a lot of families from plunging into debt. For how much? Peanuts. The Govt of Zimbabwe presently promotes MMM because they have vision, they could see how empowered their youths have become through the scheme. We Nigerians? No! We believe that we must all suffer for peanuts. We believe that if anyone decided to join MMM and become financially free with his own money, then he must be exiled. Very outdated reasoning.

When would the Journalists and media men of this country have a heart, or some decorum? To stop causing panic in what's saving people?

I lament for my country. A country who clearly sees that nothing else is working except MMM, YET THEY DESIRE TO PULL IT DOWN, FOR OTHERS TO SUFFER ALONG WITH THEM AND THEIR ACHAIC REASONINGS.

Seriously you guys need to change your ways. Especially this fukg..hed Nairaland. Of course that may be a long shot because it's almost too late for its redemption, people have lost respect for this Forum. If you don't wish to join OR you don't wish people to mention MMM on your forum, Pls make it clear, rather than tarnishing its reputation with your false reports.

I am highly disappointed. Let me just stop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by GuiderJames: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
If you love to see your friend or brother in school who has invested our community in order to raise school fees, if you love to see him or her graduate and be happy then please support their recovery.

#My_PH_your_GH #Your_PH_My_GH

1 Like

Re: Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by ricknol: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
segun can kiss my ass for all i care #istandwithmmm!!!!!!!!...all nairaland urchins go nd sep ota paipai with straw for all i care..together we change the world™™

3 Likes

Re: Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by silvernus0: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2017
GuiderJames:
If you love to see your friend or brother in school who has invested our community in order to raise school fees, if you love to see him or her graduate and be happy then please support their recovery.

i love that tagline.....

1 Like

Re: Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by akoko11: 2:52am On Jan 28, 2017
GuiderJames:

Well said bro, I am fully with you
Re: Apeal To Press And All Mass Media About MMM by GuiderJames: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2017
*Notice

*ACCORDING TO THE NEW MODEL AIMED AT SANITIZING THE SYSTEM, ANYONE WHO FAILS TO EXECUTE PH ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED FROM THE SYSTEM, WHICH MEANS ALL MAVROS WILL BE GONE. YOU WILL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO LOGIN, TALK LESS OF WRITING TO SUPPORT*

*TELL YOUR DOWNLINES, MMM IS NOT FORCING ANYBODY TO PH, IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY HANDY DONT PH*

*NOBODY SHOULD COMPLAIN THAT MMM HAS SCAMMED THEM O.*

*PLEASE TAKE THIS NOTE!!!!*

*FAILURE TO EXECUTE YOUR PH ORDER IS AUTOMATIC DELETION FROM THE SYSTEM*

*DONT EVEN THINK OF UPLOADING FAKE POP, THAT ONE IS EXPRESS EVICTION WHEN THIS HAPPENS YOUR NAME AND ALL PROFILES WILL BE TRACKED.

*~SUPPORT TEAM ~*

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Online Affiliate Marketer? You Need To See This! / What Business Can I Start With N2million? / With Just A Minimum Of N1,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.