Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara (21352 Views)

Saadu Alanamu Remanded In Prison For N182m Fraud Allegation / Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by CastedDude: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2017
The former Minister of State for Education, Saka Saadu is dead. He was buried on Monday at his GRA residence in llorin, Kwara State capital.Late Saadu died at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, UITH, Kwara State, on Monday morning.

According to the eldest son of the deceased, Bolaji saadu, who confirmed the news said he died at the age of 80. The Chief lmam of llorin, Mohammed Bashir, led the Janazah prayer, which took place at the family House of the late Minister at Okekere, llorin. The janazah prayer was attended by several eminent indigenes of llorin, top government functionaries in federal and Kwara state governments and people from all walks of life.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/former-education-minister-saka-saadu-is.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by PrettyCrystal: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2017
rip to him
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by NigeriaBam: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2017
May Almighty Allah bless, forgive and grant him Aljana firdaus

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by dainformant(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2017
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by AdisaGaniyu(f): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Outside my family tree, I grew up knowing some prominent names in my street. Late Sheikh Muhammed Kamaldeen Al-Adabiyy fondly addressed as Alhaji Agba and Alhaji Saka Saadu among others take lead. The news broke today that the latter transcend to the world beyond.

Saka Saadu personifies modest, pious, firm, contentment, generous, humane, virtue, tolerance and his sheer humility and soft-spoken endeared him to all.
His exit is both great loss and vacuum to his families, entire Okekere, Ansarul Islam Society of Nigeria, friends and Associates, Old Students of GSS, Ilorin Emirates, Kwara State and Nigeria at large. His contributions to the birth of National Examination Council (NECO) among other achievements cannot be easily forgotten.
I bear witness that he catered and held family and friends in high esteem.

I bear witness that he spent excessively and generously to your cause.

I bear witness that he lived a modest life and upheld the tenets of Islam to the best of his ability.

O Allah! Forgive his shortcomings, spread your mercy across his families and friends, nourish his soul in the garden of eden, accept his good deeds and reward him with your highest place in Paradise. Allahuma igfirlahu war'amhu. Aameen.

35 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by olaolulazio(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
After death is judgement.

R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by nonstan(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by Tolulopefinest(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by ayodejijoshua(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2017
RIP to him oga oooooooo all nairaland user this will not be our portion we shall become old to the extend

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by emmanuel596(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Rip to him why did dey have to belt him on a hospital bed what happened to the normal Islamic casket..... Maybe they don't want him to resurrect

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by chuose2: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2017
THERE IS ONLY ONE BURIAL SUFFERING NIGERIANS WAN HERE NOW

Reports emanating imply we might not wait long.
angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3589068/happening-now-19-northern-governors
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by Naomi222(f): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Rip sir
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2017
Rip... We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by kensandrea: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2017

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by Beetobee(f): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2017
AdisaGaniyu:
Outside my family tree, I grew up knowing some prominent names in my street. Late Sheikh Muhammed Kamaldeen Al-Adabiyy fondly addressed as Alhaji Agba and Alhaji Saka Saadu among others take lead. The news broke today that the latter transcend to the world beyond.

Saka Saadu personifies modest, pious, firm, contentment, generous, humane, virtue, tolerance and his sheer humility and soft-spoken endeared him to all.
His exit is both great loss and vacuum to his families, entire Okekere, Ansarul Islam Society of Nigeria, friends and Associates, Old Students of GSS, Ilorin Emirates, Kwara State and Nigeria at large. His contributions to the birth of National Examination Council (NECO) among other achievements cannot be easily forgotten.

I bear witness that he lived a modest life and upheld the tenets of Islam to the best of his ability.

O Allah! Forgive his shortcomings, spread your mercy across his families and friends, nourish his soul in the garden of eden, accept his good deeds and reward him with your highest place in Paradise. Allahuma igfirlahu war'amhu. Aameen.

Ameen thumma Ameen

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by AjalaJ(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Life is vanity.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by bobcharly(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by walosky(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2017
Abokis don dey upgrade o......

Dem don dey use trolley dey convey corpse

I call this latest development grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by permsec: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2017
Dust we came, dust we shall return.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by manlygroup(m): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by solochris(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2017
If there's anything I like about the Muslims, it's there way of conducting funerals. Very brief and simple. I wish the Christians follow suit. Sleep on sir

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by iambijo(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2017
Rest in jannat firdous Baba saka.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by LyfeJennings(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2017
AdisaGaniyu:

Okekere street

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by iambijo(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2017
walosky:
Abokis don dey upgrade o......

Dem don dey use trolley dey convey corpse

I call this latest development grin
funny you ! Wetin concern dead body with upgraded trolley what he need is prayer and eternal peace

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by Nawa4nl: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2017
chuose2:
THERE IS ONLY ONE BURIAL SUFFERING NIGERIANS WAN HERE NOW

Reports emanating imply we might not wait long.
angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3589068/happening-now-19-northern-governors

My Champagne is on ice till we hear wetin all suffering 9ja's wan hear.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by Bimpe29: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
May Allah forgive his sins and bless his soul with highest level of paradise ameen.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
A lesson for all. What did we come into this world with NOTHING. What will we go with .......
RIP to the dead

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by nnamdismart25(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
ka ola na udo
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by ahmg001(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
emmanuel596:
Rip to him why did dey have to belt him on a hospital bed what happened to the normal Islamic casket..... Maybe they don't want him to resurrect
must u complain abt evritin,cnt u just move on if u dnt av anything reasonable to say.no be by force to comment

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by Comrsaheed: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is a great lost to all Nigerian, most especially Ilorin indigene. May ALLAH give us the fortune to bear his loss.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Saka Saadu In Kwara by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
AdisaGaniyu:

Dey there dey deceive yourself, Alhaji politician. Stealing bakeries and giving people crumbs. If you're a politician (with the emphasis being on "politician" in Nigeria, I don't care what religion you belong to, you're corrupt. You can't be a politician (successful or not) in Nigeria without being corrupt, Never! I never care when I see on any of their unproductive arses' death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud / Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund / Insecurity: We Can No Longer Tell Buhari What He Wants To Hear – ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.