Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Is Text Messaging Still A Powerful Tool For Business? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Text Messaging Still A Powerful Tool For Business? (854 Views)

What's Tools Do I Need To Start Building A Messaging App / Japan Based Nigerian Developer To Unveil Nigeria’s Messaging App / Best Text Messaging Apps For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Text Messaging Still A Powerful Tool For Business? by Allee: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2017
I love to create polls on different topics to know the public opinion. What majority people thinks about 1 common resource which we use in our daily routine. Today I found a question that is debatable. "Is online text messaging is still a powerful tool"?
Re: Is Text Messaging Still A Powerful Tool For Business? by Angela12345: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2017
According to the latest trend of text messaging online, majority people read sms faster than the email and also respond quickly that is why I think that messaging is a powerful tool.
Re: Is Text Messaging Still A Powerful Tool For Business? by Tom21: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Yes, SMS Marketing remains a powerful real-time engagement channel. Text messaging is a powerful way for businesses to connect with their customers directly. It is easily widespread, affordable, real-time and flexible and can be used in any industry to satisfy customers.
Re: Is Text Messaging Still A Powerful Tool For Business? by Lina12: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2017
I would say text messaging is still an essential way for businesses to communicate with customers - provided the customers are receptive to the messages and have declared this. Many countries let cellular users register themselves as 'Do Not Disturb' customers with their Sms service providers to make sure they don't get unnecessary messages
Re: Is Text Messaging Still A Powerful Tool For Business? by Anjelina: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2017
Text messaging isn’t just a convenient way to chat with friends. It’s also a powerful mobile marketing tool for businesses. The vast majority of people own a cellphone, and most use their phone to send and receive text messages, also known as sms text marketing services. More important, cellphone users are more engaged with SMS messaging than they are with other mobile marketing avenues like email or social media. Most cellphone users have programmed their phone to alert them whenever a new SMS message arrives, and the majority of messages are read within a few minutes of delivery

(1) (Reply)

Website Terms Of Service: Life Or Death / Javascript — Switch Statements / Using Bootstrap Template In ASP.NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.