Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died (45364 Views)

Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Buried (Photos) / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Driftingking(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
As posted by Commandant Johnbosco duru & Priv. Pariya Ibrahim on facebook,

https://web.facebook.com/pariya.ibrahim/posts/1995958147122777

What a world? Recall Blessing Edache Ene The young female soldier, who died while in active service few days ago.

she is set to be buried on Friday 27th January 2017 at her home town, Adoka, Benue state.

the toll of young Nigerian soldiers who have died as a result of Boko Haram is something else.

Pls let’s always pray for them. They are often times under the rain, sun, mosquito infested region. Prone to the attacks of the enemy, dodging bullets and living today to prolly die tomorrow.

http://otownloaded.com/burial-poster-blessing-ene-female-soldier-died-army-uniform/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Driftingking(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rip Blessing
Long live Nigerian Armed Forces.

http://otownloaded.com/burial-poster-blessing-ene-female-soldier-died-army-uniform/

News that might Interest you

1) Meet pastor who makes church members masturbate in church, see his reasons - (Shocking)

http://otownloaded.com/meet-pastor-makes-church-members-masturbate-church-see-reasons/

2) Keep learning: Hilarious Animal Group names you Never knew - (Wow)

http://otownloaded.com/keep-learning-hilarious-animal-group-names-never-knew/

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Afriifa(m): 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Another Hero sacrificed,

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
She Die Fighting For Her Father's Land, I Hope The Government Can Feel The Pain Of Her Love Ones, Rest On Sis

7 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Mrdecent(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by verygudbadguy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP Blessing.

You fought gallantly and died a Heroine. Continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by DIKEnaWAR: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP the real hero.
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Sandydayziz(f): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lord av mercy... May her death never be in vain. RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Moshkom(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Tomorrow is not CERTAIN live ur life as if Today gonna b an End.

R I P Dear!!

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by KosiEric(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
I laugh when I read diz kind of newz on nairaland

Imagine me Join Nigeria Army...

I drink mad woman piss?

R.I.P to the dead

The dead are soon forgotten

Man is the architect of his fate

Meanwhile I rep QuickNaira.com

Love Machine:
Na your type?You no qualify for boy/girl's scout.

Afonjas.
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Terror666(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
gallant
Rest in peace
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Hades2016(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP to this young beautiful gallant soldier .... our Nigeria government knows about all this boko haram... I pity all this innocent soldiers dying for nothing cry
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
What a waste. Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by BALO314: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP Pretty Blessing
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by MasterofNL: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
What on earth was she doing on the front line
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Daslim180(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Omolomo (Pesin pikin) RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by darocha1: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP WARLORD
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by biz9ja(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by DrChukzy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP.

Cummando and co, be careful.
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by farmer99: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
rip but how will they carry female soldier to battle field.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Oladimejyy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
She Die Fighting For Her Father's Land, I Hope The Government Can Feel The Pain Of Her Love Ones, Rest On Sis
Why will the govt feel her pain,is she the first person to die in a battle and will she be the last to die?.
Before you registered as a soldier you have to sign death warrant.so why will they will her pain?did they force her?

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by YaksonFCA(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP Young Soldier.
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by alcmene: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Died in vain.........

Would have been of better use at the other room

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Alasi20(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
The zoo country ain't worth sacrificing for.
Don't be surprised is just a brief illness whc wasn't taken care of. Whr is our medics?
Don't believe in the evryday litany "RIP".
We meet smday Heroine.
Rest well.
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dem Oga is in Abuja making tribal sentiment to cause more problem why the youth are used as bait and security to tame thier excesses
Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
KosiEric:
I laugh when I read diz kind of newz on nairaland

Imagine me Join Nigeria Army...

I drink mad woman piss?

R.I.P to the dead

The dead are soon forgotten

Man is the architect of his fate

Meanwhile I rep QuickNaira.com
Na your type?You no qualify for boy/girl's scout.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by piecesprince(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP my fb friend
Driftingking:
As posted by Commandant Johnbosco duru & Priv. Pariya Ibrahim on facebook,

https://web.facebook.com/pariya.ibrahim/posts/1995958147122777

What a world? Recall Blessing Edache Ene The young female soldier, who died while in active service few days ago.

she is set to be buried on Friday 27th January 2017 at her home town, Adoka, Benue state.

the toll of young Nigerian soldiers who have died as a result of Boko Haram is something else.

Pls let’s always pray for them. They are often times under the rain, sun, mosquito infested region. Prone to the attacks of the enemy, dodging bullets and living today to prolly die tomorrow.

Re: Burial Poster Of Blessing Ene, The Female Soldier Who Died by PatriotTemidayo: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
RIP Eneh. She had always wanted to be a soldier. Military blood runs in her family but why this for the young agile soul?
Rest in Peace Eneh. You paid the price.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Ambode's Residence [PHOTOS] / Governor Duoye Diri's Thanksgiving Service / Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.