Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Doing Business In The Uk? Redirect Calls Free To Africa Mobile. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Doing Business In The Uk? Redirect Calls Free To Africa Mobile. (1236 Views)

Africa’s CES, Africa Mobile & ICT Expo 2016 Launched / Chinese Mobile Phone Company Tecno Explains Why It Only Does Business In Africa / Who Interesting Doing Business With Me From China? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing Business In The Uk? Redirect Calls Free To Africa Mobile. by mindblend(m): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2007
I have worked in the UK virtual numbers business for a few years now, and a lot of people have asked me for a number that will forward to Africa landlines and mobiles for free. There are a few numbers that redirect from UK to Africa Landlines for free, but until now, they all charge for redirect to mobile.

On behalf of buynumbers.com, I'm happy to present PN2 Numbers which redirect to Africa Mobiles for free.

The numbers are free to register. post here if you have any questions!

smiley
Re: Doing Business In The Uk? Redirect Calls Free To Africa Mobile. by naijacutee(f): 3:34am On Jan 15, 2007
Wouldn't it be 419 people who would be most interested in this service?
Re: Doing Business In The Uk? Redirect Calls Free To Africa Mobile. by omogenaija(f): 3:39am On Jan 15, 2007
@ naijacutie i was just gonna say that. u know great minds think alike wink
Re: Doing Business In The Uk? Redirect Calls Free To Africa Mobile. by mindblend(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2007
As far as I am aware the main markets for these numbers are people doing business in the UK who are based in other countries (Africa, the Far East etc) and people around the world who want to give people in the UK and UK number to call them on.
Re: Doing Business In The Uk? Redirect Calls Free To Africa Mobile. by Bossman(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2007
I agree, the main customers are people that have contacts in London and they want these contacts to be able to reach them at a local UK number. But, I seriously doubt if it's totally free. I just do not think the call can be routed/forwarded outside the UK (even to UK mobiles) for free. Someone has to pay for that forwarding somehow.
Re: Doing Business In The Uk? Redirect Calls Free To Africa Mobile. by dough(m): 4:33am On Feb 01, 2007
I know this site, they'r like an affliate to dmClub

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland And Free Browsing / Most Popular _smart_ Phones/tablets In Nigeria / Fairly Used Nokia 6233 Wit 1gig (plus Dictionary,bible,lot Of Games,etc) 4 Sale @ 6k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.