Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube (4089 Views)

Link To Download Muna / Someone Knows How To Permanently Download From Netflix? / Please Can Anyone Show Me How To Download From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Good afternoon FAM, please I need links to download videos from YouTube....help please!
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Youngtrice(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
1. Get the link of the video you want to download. Go to http://en.savefrom.net/ and paste link, it will show you a download page.
2. On the YouTube page, just add 'ss' before the link on address bar. eg http//ssyoutube.com/watch?=vgsjdjhd
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Youngtrice:
1. Get the link of the video you want to download. Go to http://en.savefrom.net/ and paste link, it will show you a download page.
2. On the YouTube page, just add 'ss' before the link on address bar. eg http//ssyoutube.com/watch?=vgsjdjhd
Woooooow thanks a whole loooooot!!!!
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Youngtrice:
Thanks super duper much!!!!! Thank God for Nairaland, I'm always finding a solution to all my problems! Anytime I wanna get an info about anything, my boyfriend not a member tho, would be like " baby goto your nairand family, I'm sure they will help you"
Love you guys so much! Thanks for always feeling the need to help others . God bless you all so much!
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Youngtrice(m): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Woooooow thanks a whole loooooot!!!!
You're welcome.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Youngtrice(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Thanks super duper much!!!!! Thank God for Nairaland, I'm always finding a solution to all my problems! Anytime I wanna get an info about anything, my boyfriend not a member tho, would be like " baby goto your nairand family, I'm sure they will help you"
Love you guys so much! Thanks for always feeling the need to help others . God bless you all so much!
LOL. My pleasure.
Funny enough I've not found the solution to any of my problem here. Maybe someday I will oh.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Odunharry(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Good afternoon FAM, please I need links to download videos from YouTube....help please!
Go to plsystore and download Tubemate.. The app is sweet for downloading and user friendly too.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Odunharry:

Go to plsystore and download Tubemate.. The app is sweet for downloading and user friendly too.
Thanks a lot Harry...I downloaded earlier but I wasn't sure of how it works so I deleted it. I'll try to download next time. Thanks a lot.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Youngtrice:
LOL. My pleasure.
Funny enough I've not found the solution to any of my problem here. Maybe someday I will oh.
Wow! That's shocking....cause it always seems like all the answers are here.....hummmmm....so sorry about that.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Odunharry(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Thanks a lot Harry...I downloaded earlier but I wasn't sure of how it works so I deleted it. I'll try to download next time. Thanks a lot.
Welcm.. Just type the video you wanna download then once it opens, click on the green arrow to download or click on play to watch it.

Can't remember d last time i opened YouTube on phone. Tubemate all the way.

How's work today?
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Odunharry:

Welcm.. Just type the video you wanna download then once it opens, click on the green arrow to download or click on play to watch it.

Can't remember d last time i opened YouTube on phone. Tubemate all the way.

How's work today?
Oh great! I'll do that....thanks a whole lot! Work was awesome, I give thanks to God and you?
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Odunharry(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Doubl post
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Odunharry(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Oh great! I'll do that....thanks a whole lot! Work was awesome, I give thanks to God and you?
Abit stressful though. Today is ended n we hoping for a better tomorrow.
Back n shoulders hurt
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Odunharry:

Abit stressful though. Today is ended n we hoping for a better tomorrow.
Back n shoulders hurt
Awwwwwh so sorry about the stress cry almost had a stressful day but I was lucky enough to take a long nap wink
Oh yes it is, may tomorrow be a better day for us.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Odunharry(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Awwwwwh so sorry about the stress cry almost had a stressful day but I was lucky enough to take a long nap wink
Oh yes it is, may tomorrow be a better day for us.
Nap? haven't had that for months aside d one i took on Sunday afternoon.

Mhen .. Today and tomorrow is better already.
Mimy, whered you get your moniker from?
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 12:47am On Jan 25, 2017
Odunharry:

Nap? haven't had that for months aside d one i took on Sunday afternoon.

Mhen .. Today and tomorrow is better already.
Mimy, whered you get your moniker from?
Awwwwh I can imagine! It was my first nap in this month cry

Hahahaha the nick "SpicyMimi" is an old nick that was given to me or I gave my self as far back as 2005/06 while in High school.... I decided to use it for Nairaland cause I as out of nicks lol
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Youngtrice(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Wow! That's shocking....cause it always seems like all the answers are here.....hummmmm....so sorry about that.
LOL. its alright.
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Odunharry(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Awwwwh I can imagine! It was my first nap in this month cry

Hahahaha the nick "SpicyMimi" is an old nick that was given to me or I gave my self as far back as 2005/06 while in High school.... I decided to use it for Nairaland cause I as out of nicks lol
How far with the passport?
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Youngtrice:
Yeah that's what I use too

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by GJames(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Odunharry:

How far with the passport?
Afternoon dear....how's your weekend going? I haven't had time to go there ooo! But this week by His Grace. Thanks a lot!
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Odunharry(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
SpicyMimi:

Afternoon dear....how's your weekend going? I haven't had time to go there ooo! But this week by His Grace. Thanks a lot!
Fyn fyn... Weekend going well evn though i had to go work today.
Dont forget the things you will need.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by SpicyMimi(f): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Odunharry:

Fyn fyn... Weekend going well evn though i had to go work today.
Dont forget the things you will need.
Thanks a lot...have a lovely night rest!!!
Re: Please Can Anyone Help With Link To Download From Youtube by Odunharry(m): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Thanks a lot...have a lovely night rest!!!
And u too dearie.. Lemme send an e-hug. Pray for me in church tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: I Am Legend Alternate Ending / Newest/latest Korean Drama 2014-2015 / You’re The Worst Season 2e4 Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.