Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House (3415 Views)

Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
FSBoperator:

Only a zombified Muslim liar posting on Nairaland will call POTUS weak while claiming the geriatric and soon to be dead despotic tyrant of a banana Republic is powerful.

I hail una

I disagree with you therefore I must be a muslim! Someone should please bring eugenics back. We have too many retards in our population and you know what they say about the power of fools in large numbers.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by FSBoperator: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Aigbofa:

I disagree with you therefore I must be a muslim! Someone should please bring eugenics back. We have too many retards in our population and you know what they say about the power of fools in large numbers.

So anybody that doesn't support your Muslim sympathy and is in total support of Trump's decision to rid the WH of Muslim pagan symbols should in your opinion be killed off?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by EpicNigerian(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
No one ever wins a fight on the Internet. Guys calm down already!
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
months:
Obama himself was a muslim. Trump is truily a God sent. We love u Trump.

The only people that dont like Trump are homosexuals, terrorist and perverts.

You are right. His victory is one of 3 great things that happened in 2016 that i will forever be grateful to God for -
The other two were traditional marriages for two of my children.
Just can't thank God enough.
Trump is truely God-sent and he wiil take America back for God and Americans.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by cappolee(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
@op... these ur thread na format. Islam donates America. #igeturtime tonguetongue
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by idupaul: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
months:

You got it

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by ValerianSteel(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
months:

Lucasbalo, CFCMan, ulinklinkum, didn't know myself and 75million Americans are homosexuals, terrorists and perverts for rejecting Twitler in Chief. That's a new one

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Appleyard(m): 4:07am On Jan 25, 2017
months:

That last statements you made was very powerful....I tell you...grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Appleyard(m): 4:16am On Jan 25, 2017
FSBoperator:
Any hypocrite Muslim that comes here to complain should recall how you guys were jumping over yourselves to defend Katsina state university decision to ban the activities of non-muslims and shiites on campus claiming the state operates sharia law.

Well America is now Trump land and no more Obama fuckery pandering to islam and Muslims.
Fsbreporter, this is apleyard reporting from the SVR division in the warri city of Kaleningrad. cool What's your Intel regarding any Bokoharamite in the house? Do you read me Soulja? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before And After Picture Of Mohbad’s Father, Mr Joseph Aloba(pics) / Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo / Governments Are HIDING Aliens, Claims Former Canadian Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.