Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made (534 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africa Issues Statement After Their President Was Booed / Pres.mugabe Pictured Sleeping During Pres. Donald Trump's UN Speech / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made by saydfact(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
President of the United State said or tweeted this words before becoming President; perhaps looking back - He shouldn't have made them.

I'm sure we all can relate to those during his electoral campaign; Lets add more to the list.

18 “An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud.”

17 “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful piece of ass.”

16 “Free trade is terrible. Free trade can be wonderful if you have smart people. But we have stupid people.”

15 “The U.S. will invite El Chapo, the Mexican drug lord who just escaped prison, to become a U.S. citizen because our “leaders” can’t say no!”

14 “I am the least racist person there is. And I think most people that know me would tell you that. I am the least racist.”

13 “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

12 “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.

11 “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.

10 “I think the only difference between me and other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

9 “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

8 “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

7 “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.'”

6 “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

5 “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

4 “Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

3 “Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest – and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure. It’s not your fault.”

2 “I was down there, and I watched out police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down.” (he meant 9-Eleven)

1 asked if he would start a war with China. He replied “Who knows?”

copied from: www.palmchatnow.com

Now add to the list.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made by okenwa(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
He is still better than some one
Re: Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made by JacksonD7: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
No 9 is killing me lol.
Re: Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made by Defaramade(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
That's one of his problems, he talks too much cheesy
Re: Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made by ValerianSteel(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
This.

Re: Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made by wirinet(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2017
l could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters

1 Like

Re: Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made by paiz: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2017
he is the president and nothing can change it
Re: Statement Pres. Donald Trump Should Not Have Made by Hyperchi(m): 4:30am On Jan 25, 2017
At less his not a snake. And some of does word are irony,fact and u critizi it base on how cnn present it but u forgot does that hurt but fact. So try understand

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: US President, Trump Bans New York Times, CNN, LAT From Briefing / Spain Appoints Sex Minister To Tackle Country’s Low Birth Rate / Official ABC Twitter Account Hacked: JEEEZ!! See What This Mad Hacker Just Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.