Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term (929 Views)

Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze / "Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by Orikinla1: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
I have been receiving reports of the unrealistic expectations of a second term for President Muhammadu Buhari.

The only reason majority of Nigerians voted for him was to guaranty national security. But I cannot even give him a C on national security, because as the Commander-in- Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, he has not impressed me and many Nigerians.
He does not seem to have command of the Nigerian Armed Forces, because terrible things have been done without his command and he was left embarrassed.

The failure of military intelligence is still the Achilles' heel of the Nigerian military that has delayed the defeat of Boko Haram.
Boko Haram seems to have superior military intelligence, because their spies have infiltrated the Nigerian Army and recruited saboteurs who have caused the unfortunate deaths of several army officers that were killed after being ambushed by the insurgents.
The suicide bombers have been able to bomb motor parks, markets and mosques, because of failure of military intelligence and absence of 24/7 military surveillance systems. All these primary sitting duck targets should have 24/7 bomb detectors at all gates and also aerial surveillance drones that can detect explosives.

The war on corruption is lopsided, because there are political untouchables who seem to be above the law. And only scape goats have been indicted and detained.
There is more political propaganda than pragmatism in the war against corruption.

If President Buhari cannot defeat Boko Haram and eradicate political corruption in the corridors of power in a single term of four years, then he has failed and should be reasonable enough not to even think of campaigning for a second term.
Only idiots and political opportunists will support and vote for him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by LORDOFAFONJAS: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
AFONJAS eyes don they clear shocked

6 Likes

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by thesicilian: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Truth be told, it'll even be wicked & selfish of him to think of staying this term to the end, with the way he has turned the country upside down.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by Orikinla1: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
AFONJAS eyes don they clear shocked
I am 100% Igbo from Umuahia North LGA, Abia State.
But I against tribal bigotry. So, the issues raised are based nationalism and patriotism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by buchai: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
I do not know what to say again Nigeria matter don tire me.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by MasterofNL: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Orikinla1:
I have been receiving reports of the unrealistic expectations of a second term for President Muhammadu Buhari.

The only reason majority of Nigerians voted for him was to guaranty national security. But I cannot even give him a C on national security, because as the Commander-in- Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, he has not impressed me and many Nigerians.
He does not seem to have command of the Nigerian Armed Forces, because terrible things have been done without his command and he was left embarrassed.

The failure of military intelligence is still the Achilles' heel of the Nigerian military that has delayed the defeat of Boko Haram.
Boko Haram seems to have superior military intelligence, because their spies have infiltrated the Nigerian Army and recruited saboteurs who have caused the unfortunate deaths of several army officers that were killed after being ambushed by the insurgents.
The suicide bombers have been able to bomb motor parks, markets and mosques, because of failure of military intelligence and absence of 24/7 military surveillance systems. All these primary sitting duck targets should have 24/7 bomb detectors at all gates and also aerial surveillance drones that can detect explosives.

The war on corruption is lopsided, because there are political untouchables who seem to be above the law. And only scape goats have been indicted and detained.
There is more political propaganda than pragmatism in the war against corruption.

If President Buhari cannot defeat Boko Haram and eradicate political corruption in the corridors of power in a single term of four years, then he has failed and should be reasonable enough not to even think of campaigning for a second term.

Where is omenka/progressive01?

I am sure he is the only one that will campaign and vote for his beloved lord and master sai baba. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by ProudArewa: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Op....the only authentic reason dat any patriotic nigeria will use to justify ur topic is concerning dae age and health status of dae president and not dae trash u posted up there!!!

1 Like

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by thedarksider: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
untouchables like jonathan...
Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by Justiceleague1: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Orikinla1:

I am 100% Igbo from Umuahia North LGA, Abia State.
But I against tribal bigotry. So, the issues raised are based nationalism and patriotism.
please keep ur anusal assertion to urself...u can as well be the obi of onitsha.. U voted for buhari/change,so u gat chanji to enjoy for 8 yrs,mr "'iyam' 100% igbo,iwanyanwu"... grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by xana101: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
It will be so wicked for him to think of 2nd term.
Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by FSBoperator: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
That decision is not for Buhari to take.

You think his inner cabal, ministers and APC stalwarts will agree to Buhari not contesting?

Even though buhari has eroded his mystical grandeur among Northerners, the APC without Buhari's brazen ability to rig elections can not afford to go the way of PDP.

The likes of Amaechi, Buruntai, Dambazau, Daura, Lai Mohammed will kick against buhari not contesting because they know the fate that awaits them when another party succeeds their satanic APC.

Nah dem start am and nah dem go suffer am pass

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by Chiefobdk1: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
Orikinla1:

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by Sealeddeal(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Whether Buhari do well or not, he will go for second term. We can't wait for North to complete their 8years.
Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by Orikinla1: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Whether Buhari do well or not, he will go for second term. We can't wait for North to complete their 8years.
Another Northern Muslim leader is waiting to complete it.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unrealistic For President Buhari To Think Of A Second Term by Brown14: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
He can THINK of it and KEEP the thought to HIMSELF... If he come voice am na dere wahala dey o

(1) (Reply)

How Ifeanyi Uba Lied That He Can Make Anambra The China Of Africa / Sokoto State Decries Increasing Number Of Street Beggars. / Breaking News!! Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Denies Writing Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.