Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI (3267 Views)

Why Students Fail Maths In WAEC, NECO - Prof. Onah / Study In Nigeria; List Of Courses And Their Subjects Combination / Subjects Combination For Sociology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please Uites, i want to know the correct jamb and waec subjects combination for studying mathematics in UI. I have (maths, eng, phy, chem and geo) in waec. Can i as well write (maths, eng, phy and geo) in jamb? Please put me through if there is something i'm missing. cc: mathefaro
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Someone please bail me out
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by oluwasammy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
eng, math, phy, chem
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by oluwasammy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
eng, math, phy, chem, ecos,
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
oluwasammy:
eng, math, phy, chem, ecos,
Are a student of UI?
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by mathefaro(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
tolaxin:
Please Uites, i want to know the correct jamb and waec subjects combination for studying mathematics in UI. I have (maths, eng, phy, chem and geo) in waec. Can i as well write (maths, eng, phy and geo) in jamb? Please put me through if there is something i'm missing. cc: mathefaro
check the attached picture

Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 3:27am On Jan 26, 2017
mathefaro:
check the attached picture
Bros abeg no vex, i'm using a small itel phone. The picture is blur and i can't see it clearly. Could you please put it in writing? i'll appreciate! I used to have your number, please drop it
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by mathefaro(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2017
tolaxin:
Bros abeg no vex, i'm using a small itel phone. The picture is blur and i can't see it clearly. Could you please put it in writing? i'll appreciate! I used to have your number, please drop it
send me an email on mathefaro@gmail.com
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2017
mathefaro:
send me an email on .................
I have sent you a text message sir!
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by Guru9ja(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2017
oluwasammy:
eng, math, phy, chem
correct.

1 Like

Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2017
Guru9ja:
correct.
Bro you mean geography can't go in for chemistry in jamb for mathematics in UI? The candidate has maths, eng, phy, chem, geo and econs in o'level too.
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by Guru9ja(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
tolaxin:
Bro you mean geography can't go in for chemistry in jamb for mathematics in UI? The candidate has maths, eng, phy, chem, geo and econs in o'level too.
You are good to go with geography as part of your o level result
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by oluwasammy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
see ehn! i will advice u visit d skul site urself, its dre...........................................@gurunija i sight u o boss!
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Guru9ja:
You are good to go with geography as part of your o level result
But not as a part of jamb subjects combination? i.e; maths, eng, phy and geo(i saw this in the brochure). Pls Clarify
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by Guru9ja(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
tolaxin:
But not as a part of jamb subjects combination? i.e; maths, eng, phy and geo(i saw this in the brochure). Pls Clarify
If u wanna study maths, the subject combination is Maths,English,Chemistry, Physics
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by mathefaro(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
tolaxin:
I have sent you a text message sir!
please modify the post and remove my phone number
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by mathefaro(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
tolaxin:
could there be any reason you're running away from Chemistry? Following the school's website though, you should be fine with geography but sometimes, those info on the school's website can't be fully relied on
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
mathefaro:
could there be any reason you're running away from Chemistry? Following the school's website though, you should be fine with geography but sometimes, those info on the school's website can't be fully relied on
Chemistry and i have not been in good terms for six years now :-( How about going to the school, will i get a reliable information from the admission office?
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by mathefaro(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
tolaxin:
Chemistry and i have not been in good terms for six years now :-( How about going to the school, will i get a reliable information from the admission office?
Yes that's the only sure source of directives
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by fleexee(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Utme: English, mathematics, physics and any of chemistry, further maths and biology. Economics and geography are not recognized as science subject in UI

Olevel: English, Mathematics, physics, biology, further maths, chemistry or Geography.

Am a graduate of statistics from there and a stand a chance to tell u am right..... Recte Sapere Fons...
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2017
fleexee:
Utme: English, mathematics, physics and any of chemistry, further maths and biology. Economics and geography are not recognized as science subject in UI

Olevel: English, Mathematics, physics, biology, further maths, chemistry or Geography.

Am a graduate of statistics from there and a stand a chance to tell u am right..... Recte Sapere Fons...
Bro you sure of this one wey you write? according to the brochure on their website, only agric science is not accepted as a science subject in certain departments in faculty of science. geography is accepted in FOS for mathematics, physics and even statistics, and it can only be used in lieu of biology and not chemistry, as o'level subjects. cc: mathefaro
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by mathefaro(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2017
tolaxin:
Bro you sure of this one wey you write? according to the brochure on their website, only agric science is not accepted as a science subject in certain departments in faculty of science. geography is accepted in FOS for mathematics, physics and even statistics, and it can only be used in lieu of biology and not chemistry, as o'level subjects. cc: mathefaro
cc:thankyoujesus, Idea baba, oya come and contribute
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by mathefaro(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2017
tolaxin:
like I told you earlier, the best thing for you to do is to come down to the admission office to confirm so that you'll have valid authority to quote when needed. Majority of those I know in the department, including myself, came in with math, phy and chemistry
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by thankyouJesus(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
fleexee:

Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by mathefaro(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
tolaxin:
It's been confirmed. You can do geography instead of chemistry
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by tolaxin(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2017
mathefaro:
It's been confirmed. You can do geography instead of chemistry

Thanks bro. I have even started studying chemistry intensively. but how did you confirm it?
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by mathefaro(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
tolaxin:

Thanks bro. I have even started studying chemistry intensively. but how did you confirm it?
A coursemate of mine did geography instead of chemistry
Re: Correct Utme And O'level Subjects Combination To Study Maths In UI by Vickyfelix809: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2019
Pls bro help me check this result pls...I'm so confuse don't knw what I can study with this olevel result
Maths b3
CRS C5
ECONS C6
GOVT C6
LIT IN ENG E8
CIVIC C6
ENG C6
MARKETING B3
AGRIC B3

(1) (Reply)

What Next After ASUU Loses In The Appeal Court -- Asuukiller / This Is Not Dubai But Uyo City, Nigeria / Pre-degree Of Nigerian Universities, Chat Room 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.