Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend (57340 Views)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by moscobabs(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
h
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
mumu wey no dey shame

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by onward4life(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ist of all winch part of Nigeria is dis goos kolo from?
Anybody?
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Money miss road...even though nah ritual undecided undecided undecided
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Orisiirisii!!!
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by DavidEsq(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
ikp120:
Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

I like guys like this. Say what you may, dude is balling mehn. He pays his bills, rides the best in town and all that shiit mehn.

I used to tell my people back then cheesy that when I become very popular, na bathroom slippers I go dey wear dey go red carpet. grin grin grin grin

People should learn how not to give a fvck to what people say. It is a free world for fvcking sake mehn cool cool cool
Dem go say na Wetin ur babalawo tell u to dey wear

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
i thought they said dis fool is in a serious relationship? how come he's getting freaky with his ex
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by nehiz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Mad Mike. Enjoy bo
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Kemimarch16(f): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
chaiiiiiii
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by ylaa(f): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
this mike is irritating

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
DavidEsq:

Dem go say na Wetin ur babalawo tell u to dey wear

grin grin grin grin Na true sha; our people too dey read meaning to everything that looks unconventional or out of the box angry

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by MizTyna(f): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
This guy is so desperate for attention, he'll do anything

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Icecream4U(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
deb303:
what rubbish.... red nipple my small ass
i don't like small ass
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by richybanky(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
ikp120:
Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

I like guys like this. Say what you may, dude is balling mehn. He pays his bills, rides the best in town and all that shiit mehn.
The dude is living his life freely, the way he likes mehn.

I used to tell my people back then that when I become very popular, na bathroom slippers I go dey wear dey go red carpet. grin grin grin grin

People should learn how not to give a fvck to what people say. It is a free world for fvcking sake mehn cool cool cool
@emboldened really got my ribs cracked, meaning ur own version go bad pass pretty mile own grin grin grin

Nairalanders una no go kill person grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by soath(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Disgusting! Make I go play Dream League Soccer small sad

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
I think this is the worst attention seeker we've seen of late, if not ever.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by ikp120(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
richybanky:

@emboldened really got my ribs cracked, meaning ur own version go bad pass pretty mile own grin grin grin

Nairalanders una no go kill person grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by enoch273: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
1bkaye:
This guy is so corny

Hello
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by enoch273: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
deb303:

Where is the small ass ?
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Luvties(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lamzee:
So you know how childish your Ex BF is,by telling him that he will munch it

And he sure munch it. That would have make him not to do that.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by kenoz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Make he post the pic of the nipples, make I compare it with the feeding bottle
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by pele12(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Only sharp guys dat hv special cough knws wats is in dat bottle...dy dnt joke wit it...it's like der hand bag to dem
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Mufasa27(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dude isn't confused, he is a ritualist!!
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by ireneony(f): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
He should better come of the closet. Dude looks gay as fuckkk
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by hedonistic: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
This guy let's off a gay aura. I hope I am wrong about that, cos other than that, I like his irreverent persona. Keyword: Irreverent.

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Is it only me that thinks that the chat session is fake! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by doughziay: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
deb303:

lolz, why are u angry deb.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by LePrezident(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
1bkaye:
This guy is so corny

Wait... hold on... are you the one in the profile pic for real?
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Sanchase: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin grin

cjshooter:
MAVRODIAL CELEBRITIES

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
.SORRY......

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THEIR FADA NYASH

NB: IF YU WANNA 'GET HELP',YOU GO TO A HOSPITAL,IF YOU WANNA 'PLEDGE HELP' ,U MOVE DOWN TO A REHABILITATION CENTRE..

AM ALWAYS HERE TO READ MMM NEWS ONLY!!! IRANU
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
enoch273:

Hello
Hello
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
LePrezident:

Wait... hold on... are you the one in the profile pic for real?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party. / Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.