Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend (57341 Views)

BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by dsocioemmy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
deb303:
what rubbish.... red nipple my small ass

Hahahahahaha your small kini?
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
Dull baby
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by EAZY2422(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2017
wehdone sir @pretty mike
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by GindoX(m): 6:50am On Jan 25, 2017
cummando:
He just dey spoil that sweet name michael

May that drink choke you...oniranu rederede radarada radanradan jagbajagba jatijati shegeshege

Oh boi ehh grin grin na vex u dey ooo grin ma add

pàlàpálá grin
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2017
GindoX:

Oh boi ehh grin grin na vex u dey ooo grin ma add

pàlàpálá grin
Thanks boss. I forget that one
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by DeLioncourt: 7:02am On Jan 25, 2017
So many mad people on the loose..
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 25, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Gudfrie(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2017
henrydadon:
all he want is attention

and sadly he is getting it

Yes ooo........and the more you talk, the more traffic he get. When there's money, he can do anyhow....Prettymike pls continue..we are waiting for the time you will be carrying small dog upandan

1 Like

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Godwin10(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2017
AheadMarket:
Is it only me that thinks that the chat session is fake! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Mike chatting with Mike.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by amurx(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
Look very well... u will see his galfrend name Nike... all this yoruba gals sabi gold dig for africa.
you can do better na... Komot your sunglass so you can see wella
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by LecciGucci: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2017
amurx:
you can do better na... Komot your sunglass so you can see wella

Dude check well.. THATS NIKE!
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Marrtynze(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Mofo, attention seeking LovePeddler

Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by str8talk1: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Once again, have been vindicated in my earlier post which reads:

My advice to nairaland moderators is to put more effort in publishing topics dat add more value to our socio-political lives and not dissipating unnecessary energy in things dat hv little or no importance to d ordinary Nigerians. Most topics dat r published here just junks!

Today it's presented itself again.

I dey laugh ooooohhhhhhhh!
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by chiraqDemon(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
D babe funny die grin
Are u so heartbroken that u have to suck on feeding bottles
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by trueanalyst: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Something must be wrong somewhere. Coupled with histrionic disorder. No further words.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Lavenda26: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
On what can we blame this foolishness on?
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by months: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
ireneony:
He should better come of the closet. Dude looks gay as fuckkk

If u can marry a man dat handsome, den ur kids go fine. Are u blind? Does he dress like bobrisky and all the other gays? U have shit in ur eye.
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Baba4dgals: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2017
ireneony:
He should better come of the closet. Dude looks gay as fuckkk
Hi sis!

This is skywalker (rememba falc ?)...

Pls hit me up on whatsapp(08142353535) cos I wanna discuss somtin wit u...

Thanks sis grin
Re: Between Pretty Mike And His Ex-Girlfriend by Themandator: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Destined2win:
grin Confused Mike, dem comot dog leash from his hand, him go carry feeding bottle grin

U no go kill person with jokes ....dem comot dog leash he go carry feeding bottle ....stubborn pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.