Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Forgiven By Glowingscenes - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forgiven By Glowingscenes (32472 Views)

Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
She looked into his eyes then. She wasn’t certain who initiated the kiss, but she knew neither of them were ready to let go as they savored each other. When his hands strolled underneath her top, she was scared to stop him as his kisses deepened and extended to her neck. She closed her eyes to appreciate the feel of his hands on her that made her feel helpless and reckless at the same time giiving him more access.

He actually wanted her. She’d never felt so wanted this way. All her life, she’d felt ugly and unwanted, even her ex had been no better, but this man right here was showing her how much he appreciated and wanted her. She heard someone moan and wasn’t certain if she was the one.

He suddenly stopped.

Her heart broke when she saw him adjusting in his chair almost as if he’d done something terrible. She felt so embarrassed and reached for her unclasped bra.

“I shouldn’t have. I’m sure you must hate me by now.”

She found her voice. “I’ll be fine and no I don’t hate you.” When she finally found what was left of her dignity, she managed a smile at him and stepped out of the car with the things he’d bought for her.

“Goodnight sir.” She bent again before turning to leave.

It was midnight and Erin was still up as one of her favorite artistes crooned a love song on the radio. In the darkness as the blackness enveloped the room where herself and her sister slept she watched the stars thinking of one person, imagining one person loving her the way, touching her and bringing her to life the way the artiste talked about on the radio... the way he'd done tonight.

Mr Tahir Otaiku.

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by sirblero(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
what a master piece!
you too much boss...
loving this story like mad...keep it coming boss..
#following...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by mharyhor(f): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
wow I have always been a ghost reader but I guess you and chumzpinky are really forcing mhe to talk. dis story is really going higher nd I love every piece of it.
more ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by Eniqurl(f): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice work glowingscenes

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by teel123(f): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Interesting. Good work

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by sexy377: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
wow love in the air Interesting. Good work dearie

2 Likes

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:44am On Mar 05, 2017
dis is beautiful dear

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by sirblero(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Mr.glowingscene.....what is wrong..we are patiently waiting..please give us more updates...

happy Sunday Ya'll
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by Lolsd: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2017
pls when are u going to write d part 2 of dis novel...!
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by Lolsd: 6:01am On Mar 06, 2017
pls when are u going to write d part 2 of dis novel...! if yeah all want to read it u can go to her bog www.myglowscences.com
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by bimberry1307(f): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Afi igbati glowingscenes je ki nsoro sha. please come and update now. pleeeeeeeeese!
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by sirblero(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lolsd:
pls when are u going to write d part 2 of dis novel...! if yeah all want to read it u can go to her bog www.myglowscences.com

I still couldn't access thestory there...
its Kindah confusing...

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
sirblero:

I still couldn't access thestory there...
its Kindah confusing...
Hello dear, its not confusing at all. Go to the site and you can just type into the search box what episode you're looking for and it will pop out. That simple.
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Episode 6

“You’re nothing like your mother. Your mother wouldn’t cook and leave the kitchen messy like this.”

Erin ignored him leaning to wash the piled up plates since Wura had fallen sick and automatically transferred all the work to her. She’d bought some medicines with the little change she had and the girl was recovering. The one day that her father decided not to drink and he was back to his rain of insults and comparison with a dead woman. He would nag her like a woman and go on and on, almost as if he was looking for something and someone to transfer his frustration on.

Sometimes she wished he would just drink to stupor so she could have a life, or better still, had been the one to die instead of her mother. She hated him, hated this life and everything she was going through at the moment. The only chance of escape for her was the office and that place hadn’t been providing the best comfort for her for a week now. She wondered what kind of life she would live after she was through.

There was really nowhere to run to.

“Is it not you I’m talking to?” He pushed her against the sink angrily and she winced from the pain as she almost slipped. “Did I just hear you hiss at me?”

She rolled her eyes knowing if anything came out, they would be filled with bile and everything despicable she had to utter.

“I’m your father and whether you like it or not, you’ll have to obey me as long as you’re under my roof. If you think you can kill me the way you killed your mother, you’ve got yourself fooled.”

She felt the tears sting but blinked it back. Today wasn’t a day to shed tears. Besides, this man didn’t deserve it.

“The next time you hiss at me, you’ll see what I’ll do to you. Useless girl. Perhaps it’s a step mother that will treat you anyhow you want. I’m thinking of you children and this is how you treat me…so that your sister will follow your own footsteps.”

And you think a responsible woman will marry you? When you have nothing to show for it.

He continued and all she did was tune out. It wasn’t new to her. He would call her all kinds of names he could think of, pouring all his frustration on her the best way he could. She was sure if possible, he’d have sold them into slavery. Sometimes she was tempted to throw the question at him, asking if he loved them or they were more of an inconvenience to him.

The only thing that looked bright in her future presently was the dinner coming up tomorrow evening.

But what next after that?

Erin sat at the dinner wondering if the night couldn’t get any worse. The fact that one of the reasons why she’d been looking forward to it was not even looking her way made her feel like an outsider in a social event like this, almost miserable. Even the sumptuous looking buffet presented wasn’t enough to whet her appetite and she suddenly wished she’d stayed at home, dug her face in her pillow to cry and plug in her earpiece. The hotel was buzzing with activity and life and just when she’d been dreaming that coming out tonight and participating in the event would ease her burden and make her forget her reality, it only reminded her of the emptiness she felt and would return to when the evening was over.

She was wearing the dress and shoe her boss bought for her and not for one minute did he glance to check it out the way he did weeks ago when he complimented her blouse.

It’d been two weeks after her encounter with her Boss and she couldn’t get him out of her head and heart. He made it worse when he wouldn’t even look at her or speak to her. Their normal chats on bbm stopped and though she’d look at each ping silently hoping he’d replied her last greeting but he didn’t or wouldn’t. Even their lunch together stopped. One part of her was glad her last day as an IT student was a few days close but she felt broken that she was leaving empty and uncertain than when she first came in. Was her future still secure in his company or was he reconsidering due to their kiss? It’s not like she had forced or thrown herself at him. The feeling was mutual. She could see it in his eyes and his hands when he kissed her. She knew he was guilty, even the guilt had plagued her for a while before love won over reason and all she could think and dream about was him wishing he wasn’t married.
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Glowingscenes dearie...
Sorry, but i just wanted to ask when d part two of Forgiven would be posted on your blog...thanks...
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by sirblero(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2017
glowingscenes:

Hello dear, its not confusing at all. Go to the site and you can just type into the search box what episode you're looking for and it will pop out. That simple.

yeah...thanks so much..
#patiently waiting for part 2...
#thanks!?

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by bimberry1307(f): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
wow! that was awesome. when are you going to start the second part?

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Need your service on a temporary project, 5000words mini-story. I have the ideas already.

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Glowingscenes dearie...
Sorry, but i just wanted to ask when d part two of Forgiven would be posted on your blog...thanks...
Hey dear, Part 2 will begin this Monday by God's grace. Xx
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Need your service on a temporary project, 5000words mini-story. I have the ideas already.

Hello dear, can you send me a mail at rainbowbask@gmail.com
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
bimberry1307:
wow! that was awesome. when are you going to start the second part?

This Monday! Thank you! wink
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by BlissfulJeff(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
nice.
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by sirblero(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
glowingscenes:

This Monday! Thank you! wink
wow... can't wait!! keep up the good work!
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by sexy377: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
pls re u nt posting here again cos d oda web refuse to open
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Was he even happy in his marriage? Could his wife love him the way she was willing to? She’d do anything for him.

She took every chance she could to see him but he greeted her like everybody else rather than someone he’d touched and kissed. At night she sought solace in music and her books though that wasn’t enough to numb the throbbing ache on the left side of her chest reminding her of what she could have if she was bold enough.

He’s married Erin.

But her heart didn’t know this fact, or better said chose to ignore this truth. She didn’t know how to stop her beating heart whenever she saw him or dreamt about him. He’d kissed her. It meant the whole world to her. It did something to her. She wasn’t sure what to call it because love felt too early, but this was something she’d never felt for any man before.

But the man she loved didn’t love her, was probably even ashamed of her and tried to avoid her like a plague which was worse.

She watched him talking and laughing with a few people on a separate table and remembered when he’d laughed and smiled at her that way. She thought his wife would be beside him as was expected but Miss Sulola was the one looking like a desperate attention seeker beside him in a plunging neckline dress. He’d spoken a few minutes ago greeting everyone in that sonorous voice of his and acknowledging the investors and sponsors that were present tonight.

She couldn’t wait to leave this place.

“Babe, you’re dulling o.”

She turned to see Chima settling in beside her with a glass of champagne. She’d previously seen him with an older woman chatting like they were old friends. The guy probably had a thing for older women.

“Because I’m not drinking champagne?”

“Because you’re just sitting here all by yourself like you were forced to come here when you should be grooving.”

She looked at him then and Wande Coal chose to come on to the stage at that moment. She wasn’t the best dancer present in the room, but she knew how to pull her own. Besides he was right. Why come all the way to a luxurious and reputable hotel like this and brood. Her Boss wasn’t the only person who could have fun. She could too if she wanted to, especially since she was being invited to have fun.

“Wanna dance?” She didn’t know where the boldness came from, but she was ready to let go.

She saw him smile and pull her to her feet as they headed to the dance floor. It was when she turned she saw her Boss’ eyes settle on her briefly before looking away.

So he knew she was there all along and he’d been ignoring her. She’d seen the way he looked at her, though unreadable but he’d caught her eyes as if to pass a message across. Perhaps she needed to let him know she meant business. She imitated the snake dance she’d seen Adanna do and twisted her body against Chima’s in such a way that got an edible response and sigh from him.

“My goodness Erin, who would have known you had moves like this.” She allowed him settle his hands on her waist and kept watching surreptitiously for any other reaction from her Boss. She saw him glance again and in less than a minute he was standing up and adjusting his suit jacket.

Soon, he was out of the room and she silently wondered if she’d hurt him the way he hurt her. She was only having fun…except he’d left for some other reason and not her.

Perhaps she wasn’t that important or special enough to make him leave.

Or have I made myself cheap?
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
So many thoughts ran through her mind and rather than feel triumphant just as she did a few minutes ago, she suddenly felt ashamed and disgusted.

What am I doing?

She’d told her Boss she was waiting for the one and here she was, acting like a wanton woman with a boy from the office whom she never thought she’d give access to. She suddenly felt ashamed and excused herself, hoping to keep her makeup intact without soiling it with her tears. The dinner had ended anyway and this was just an after party.

She was returning from the restroom when she saw her Boss talking with a young man in the lobby. She was just about to pass by when she heard his voice.

“Miss Olaoye, a minute please?”

She stood trying to still her racing heart while watching him round up the conversation. When he was done, he looked at her and smiled stiffly.

“Can we talk?”

She nodded, unable to say anything. She saw him turn and followed obediently till the voices in the background grew distant and inaudible. It looked like a lounge that no one really visited and she grew a bit scared.

When he turned back to her, she was taken aback by the hurt in his eyes.

“What do you think you were doing out there?”

“Chima asked me to dance…”

“Oh cut the crap Erin. You knew that was more than a dance, that was out rightly downgrading and not the Erin I know.”

She frowned upon the use of the word ‘downgrade’ and replied. “I’m sorry but I don’t know how my dancing with Chima became a situation for you to dwell on.”

She saw his jaw clench and inhaled deeply. She shouldn’t be talking this way to a man who had been nothing but kind to her.

“I’m sorry I---“

She didn’t see it coming but his lips crushing on hers wasn’t the first thing she expected from someone who had just yelled at her. A few seconds more and her shock was gone as she reached to wrap her arms around him, wondering what took him so long.

“You’ll be the ruin of me do you know that?” She heard him sigh as he breathed into her neck. “I couldn’t get you out of my head and that dress…your stunt with that boy had me going nuts.”

She laughed as he savored other parts of her body ignoring the part of her conscience that wanted to hold back. “I missed you…Oh Mr Tahir…”

“I missed you too…so much it hurt.” He confessed and kissed her again. When their desire got out of hand, he pulled out his keys struggling to keep up.

“Anyone can come in here, I have a suite reserved.” He kissed her again. “You deserve the best, not some chair or couch. Room 312, 3rd floor. Second door by your left.”

She swallowed knowing what this meant. There was no going back. She saw the fire in his eyes and realized he wanted this as much as she was ready to give.

“I’ll go first.” He explained trying to help her adjust what was left of her dress while she smoothened her hair and was once again glad she’d settled for braids instead of a weave. “In 5 minutes time, just come along so all signs of suspicions are erased.” He kissed her again. “Okay baby?”

He’d called her baby. She wanted to jump into his arms right there and then.

She nodded eagerly and watched him leave wishing 5 minutes didn’t have to feel like eternity as she waited pushing away of thoughts of reasoning. It was only for tonight. She would feel loved and wanted once more and reality could sort out itself afterwards.

Afterall she deserved some form of happiness.
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by sexy377: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
in olu jacobs voice hmmn erin erin erin wat re u duin go home now hmmn
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
beautiful
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Episode 6 continued...

“Hey babe. I’ve got to take you home.” She blinked and looked at the time. It was just 10:30p.m and she wished she could sleep in beside him forever. She looked at him and saw he was already dressed while she was still naked underneath the covers.

He reached to caress her cheeks and out of impulse pulled his fingers kissing it in a way that scared and excited her at the same time.

He smiled and reached to kiss her again lingering this time.

“Don’t go…let’s stay here and make love till morning.” She pleaded.

“I wish I could sweetheart, but reality requires me to drop you at home and go back home as well.” He looked away this time. “My wife…the media gossips…”

She swallowed as the sudden mention of his wife struck a blow in her chest reminding her of what she’d done. and she pulled the covers over her immediately trying to preserve a little dignity of what she had left while finding her way to the bathroom, picking her underwear and clothing on the way. It took her 5 minutes before she stepped out looking responsible once more and she was the first to leave the room this time while he followed some minutes later.

Her father had slept by the time she returned home and Wura was watching TV as PHCN decided to give them light today. She greeted her when she stepped in and she waved at her.

“Wow, I actually thought you were not coming back this night Sis Erin. Even Daddy kept asking if you’d told me you would be coming home tonight.”

Then why didn’t he call? Useless man

“If I had my way I wouldn’t.” She moved close to touch her forehead checking her temperature. “How do you feel?”

“Still weak but better than yesterday.”

“Did you take your final dose of anti-malarial tablets?”

She nodded.

“That’s good.”

“How did it go? Anything for me?”

She realized she hadn’t been able to bring food from the event as usual due to her rendezvous tonight. Her boss had given her money instead. 10,000 naira. At first she’d felt as if he was paying her for the night spent and almost felt insulted. But now, she reasoned that he only cared for her.

“I think you should have this.” He fished a few 1000 naira notes from his wallet and handed it to her. “For your little sister and to buy yourself icecream and anything. I can send you some money into your account if that’s not enough.”

She refused him at first.

“C’mon Erin, we have passed the politeness stage haven’t we?” He teased giving her a knowing look. She blushed and accepted it. “Thank you sir.”

“Tahir when we’re alone.”

She swallowed and he reached for her hands planting a soft kiss on it. “Dream of me would you?”

Like he needed to tell her that. He was sucha gentleman.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at work okay? And remember you need to be professional about this as much as possible. No one can suspect anything happened tonight. I’m doing this to protect the both of us…you especially.”

She nodded. “I promise I won’t disappoint you sir.”

“That’s my girl.”

“We can go out for ice-cream tomorrow. How about that?” She told her sister.

“I’d like that.”

“Oya, bed time. Just because you’re sick doesn’t equate license to watch Paloma and Diego.”

“ahnahn Sis. This is not Pamela and Diego now. It’s something else.”

“Anyone. Time for bed. You should be resting not exercising your brain on TV.”

She stood while Erin went to turn off the TV. She stepped into the bathroom and washed off, especially the little blood stains she’d spotted in the hotel just before leaving. She knew she should have told him just before but she’d assumed he would know. She’d seen the shock in his eyes but desire had won over sympathy and she’d lied that it didn’t hurt when all she could feel was a throbbing pain after all the passion was gone.

The pain extended to her heart as one thought lingered in her heart.

What next?
Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by aprilwise(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Erin is playing dangerous game with her boss. she knew the romance won't take no where cos he a married man. nice story

1 Like

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by HelenBee(f): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2017
Without protection? Babe is surely gonn get pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Forgiven By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tahir tried to work as sleep eluded him, bringing a nagging guilt alongside as he lay beside a woman who wasn’t ready to love him or let him love her. She’d slept in the other room for a week now, not backing down on her resolve but tonight, she was sleeping in their room in her nightdress.

Had she expected him to come early so they could be together? The guilt of this thought plagued him as he glanced at her and her soft breathing. She’d been the reason for all of this and here she was sleeping peacefully while he couldn’t. He was tempted to hate her right now, wishing she could pay someway somehow for how much she’d put him through.

He wondered how Erin felt at the moment. Was she still hurting? He’d been so carried away by desire and passion he hadn’t bother to take things gentle with her and except for the gasp and her expression, he wouldn’t have stopped.

He wanted to text her but he had to keep things as discreet as possible. If this was an affair, he would have to properly cover his tracks to avoid suspicions and questions. Oyinda’s heart would break if she ever found out. He had never broken her heart for 9 years, and today wasn’t the day he wanted to go down that trend. She would leave him and he loved her too much to let her go. She was an independent woman and he wasn’t ready to see her go.

His affair with Erin was ending tonight. He would have to let her know it was a fling and nothing else.

He just hoped everything would be alright from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Don't Cost A Thing. / Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story / My Village Prince And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.