Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates (27858 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by cytell56: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Mediocrity at the highest, if it were in Nigeria, 50 Vehicles and a whole battalion will be following him. We Africans dont learn from those that knows.
limeta:
On how to kill christians and get away with it.
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by newyorks(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2017
Oge807:
Wait is this not corruption? Using states fund for unwarranted visits
u've spoke my mind lady.
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by mr1759: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2017
from what I see on the picture the IGP is looking everywhere for buhari, is he missing?
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by bbonair(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2017
refreshrate:
Hurry up and make the announcement already
What announcement?
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by Lifezhead: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2017
chaii we don enter once chance shocked
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by HARDDON: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2017
In d military, this is called diversive maneuvering

D news cn only be delayed but for an appointed time

Oh how r civilians bloody blind
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris arrived London yesterday for meetings with members of the counter terrorism command of the Scotland Yard SO15, according to reports by the Nigerian Police Force.. The meetings are aimed at gaining insights into some of the works which the SO15 is involved in, as well as enhancing the collaboration that exists between the command and the Nigeria Police.

The SO15 is a part of the Metropolitan Police Service Counter Terrorism Command, that works for the protection of London and the UK against the threat of terrorism. Although terrorism is fast loosing tempo in Nigeria, as a result of the steadfastness of the Nigerian security, there are other challenges troubling the Nation, such as kidnapping for ransom, ethnic clashes and politically motivated murders.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/photos-of-police-ig-ibrahim-idris-in.html
.. Chai. Tax payers money done suffer.
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by Timelezz: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/photos-of-police-ig-ibrahim-idris-in.html

See how ordinary he looks and behaves. In Nigeria, an ordinary commissioner of police moves with long and siren-wailing convoy like a President.

Uniformed thugs!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by Okeikpu(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by reflx(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2017
refreshrate:
Hurry up and make the announcement already

Announcement time...
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2017
I suspect all these guys rushing to London at a critical time as this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Is Amaechi and others also traveling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Please say Hi to PMB for us oHHHh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by williams85(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
we need a recent photo of buhari, not burantashi!
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by Jabioro: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2017
High power,hope it would nt electrocute someone at London hospital where Baba is taken treatment.Let us c Baba..all giragira no epp!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by Smartmey(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2017
high powered with those poundsterlng baggages eish naija,
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Show us GMB and not airport.
Or did they go for vacation too?
#therewasacountry
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by LLSAINT(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2017
Another way to kawa our money.....an extension of Korruption grin
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by seanswitch(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2017
Looking at this picture, theres something that strikes me. He relative peace they enjoy in the UK. Head of UK Police cannot come and be pocketing on the streets of Abuja like a normal citizen. This should spur our policymakers to create good institutions and make systems work in this county.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by richardo20: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
I thought dey went der to bring back the dead body, >
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by forgiveness: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Na lie, e go see Bubu.
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by me69: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2017
limeta:
On how to kill christians and get away with it.
you are lame
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by me69: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2017
Oge807:
Wait is this not corruption? Using states fund for unwarranted visits
No. You don't know wat corruption is
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by alaskido(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Enjoy your stay in London while it lasts. Please when you come back try and change the orientation of the Police. They have a very bad image outside Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by dustydee: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Where are the people that claimed he was going to visit the President? Useless journalists we have in this country. Always peddling rumour.
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by ejor1: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2017
I saw him with buhari when on police uniform. How come he's not in uniform ni.
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by jodeci01: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Correct me if am wrong but aren't those photos from his previous trip to the UK?
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by fitinwell: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
I blame Op which one concern High powered for dis matter... IG went for person shopping with his Wife and daughter ...ehen with Tax payers money ..
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by oluakinyinka(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
WHAT ARE ALL THIS NONSENSE....?

ORDINARY LAW ENFORCER DEY GET CREW.............
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by limeta(f): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
me69:
you are lame

pussy
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by Larrykaysail(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pearly255:

you want me to notice you ,
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by mrsfavour(f): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
But They Said They Are Going To See Buhari Yesterday, Why Post Picture When They Have Not Seen Him ? They Were Even Able To Source Money Over Night To Process their unneccessary movement while lots of issues that will help the masses dont get attension. its alright.
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by BeauHomme: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
IGP meeting with the counter terrorism unit of the Scotland Yard. I also understand the meeting was on short notice. So, why the sudden haste for this meeting. Is Abuja or Lagos under threat?
Re: Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates by opribo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Another waste of tax payers funds..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / Fire Razes Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters In Abuja / Muazu Summons Jonathan, Sambo, Mark, Others To Marathon Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.