Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Dumb Blonde - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Dumb Blonde (1437 Views)

Only The Dumb Will Get This Wrong? [see Question] / The Dumb Mechanic / Dumb Funny Labels/warnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dumb Blonde by christyne(f): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2005
There were 3 women, a brunette, redhead and a blonde. They all work together. Everyday they notice that their boss left wrok a little early. So one day they met together and decided that when the boss left, they would leave early, too. The boss left and so did they. The brunette went home and relaxed watching some tv. The redhead went home for a quick work out before her date. The blonde went home and walked into the bedroom. She opens the door slowly and saw her husband in bed with her boss, so she shut the door and left. The next day the redhead and brunette are talking about leaving early again. They ask the blonde if she want to leave early again. "No", she says, "yesterday, I nearly got caught."

Pls help me out!!!Why is it that pple find it so easy to talk ill of blondes?I'm confused,pls help me out.
Re: The Dumb Blonde by pretysmile(f): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2005
I also found it difficult to knw the reason.Anybody to help us out?
A nice joke!!!
Re: The Dumb Blonde by hotangel2(f): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2005
Because blondes are known to be stupid and dumb. The people representing blondes aren't helping either. Example : pamela anderson, jessica simpson, paris hilton... continue naming.

But that one funny joke. cheesy
Re: The Dumb Blonde by Rolly: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2005
aha aha aha!!! funny!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dumb Blonde by christyne(f): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2005
hot-angel:

Because blondes are known to be stupid and dumb. The people representing blondes aren't helping either. Example : pamela anderson, jessica simpson, paris hilton... continue naming.

But that one funny joke. cheesy

Thnks Hot angel.....i now understand
Re: The Dumb Blonde by Oracle(m): 3:16am On Dec 03, 2007
The girl is not dumb cool
She almost got caught
Re: The Dumb Blonde by topeteadr(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2007
@oracle 4rm ur dumb point of view.
Re: The Dumb Blonde by Migines(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2007
Deeeeeuuuum!
@TT
dat waznt necessary.
Re: The Dumb Blonde by clemcykul(f): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2007
lol guys i still maintain dat blondes are smart, and kinky, and sexie grin grin grin grin grin

but dumb blonde jokes add fun grin grin grin grin coz using a brunette somehow doesnt spice up a joke, coz there re frigid, principled, and as hard as nuts grin grin grin but blondes are highly controversial, and weird grin grin

just trust my analysis grin grin
Re: The Dumb Blonde by aerodott(m): 2:59am On Feb 26, 2008
blonds are cool just like the one that mistook her mirror for i.d card because its got her picture grin

(1) (Reply)

How We Use English / The Reporter / The Staircase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.