Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos (37156 Views)

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? / Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
mercy e haf join the bleaching toning club
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
buchilino:

DAMM RIGHT.
wot abt omotola?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by warrah(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
What if she is acting........
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by sexydiva00(f): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
I heart u so much @MJO
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by midehi2(f): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Love her outfit
saved already. calling my tailor grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Jimi23(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Last time I checked she was just as dark as her hubby. Why is she bleaching? Does she think that stops him from getting snatched the way she snatched him from another woman?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
thorpido:
Yes o.The fairer,the more attractive it is for many ladies.
I don't dig all that bleaching sha.

something is wrong with your eyes.
can't you see it's sunlight and camera flash.

I think you Nigerians are naturally obsessed with bleaching that's why it's the first thing that comes to ya mind when you see a lighter photo.

smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
2SWT:
She af yellow finish undecided

Its called sunlight and camera flash honey.

besides Instagram has additional lightening.

why are y'all quick to shame women though? can't you see her hubby looks lighter too.

smh
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by decode55(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Love her outfit

Love yours as well wink

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by JennieCutie4U(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
not perfect but happy... I like dat. and she really looks so happy in her marriage. all d best mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Cleff4u(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
mercy u toomuch everywhere, now tell me which role u go ever find difficult, u make everything easy for yourself as if all the role is as simple as your name. this morning i watch one of your film on africa magic, ur role "Caro" the shoe maker. u wan kill me with laugh. babe u toomuch
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Donshemzy1234: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Memphis357:
To f**k this woman just dey hungry me anyhow!

ode ni e
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Memphis357(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

ode ni e
Oloshi olosho!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Donshemzy1234: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Memphis357:
Oloshi olosho!!!
smh......I pity your generation
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Onogiede(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
Memphis357:
yoruba muslim spotted sillybeing,..dn't joke with my Edo kind of tradition, unless u want fill ur space in grave-yard
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by thorpido(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Joavid:

I think you Nigerians are naturally obsessed with bleaching that's why it's the first thing that comes to ya mind when you see a lighter photo.

smh.
Keep shaking your head and don't stop!
Is this the first Mercy Johnson picture I'm seeing in recent times?
Compare her in 2008 with her recent pictures.
Why the camera flash no touch the husband?
Camera flash ko,flash mi cash ni.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by leofab(f): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Coloring riot
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by passionatebae: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Tonto should go to her 4 advice on how to run a peaceful home. #justanadvice# lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by eyinjuege: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Baby no 4 loading......

E no dey hard oga at the top to score goal.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hunnnn, anyway I like her physical smiling, that's the only thing I can see, don't know what's going on deep inside the home, celebrity with suffering and smiling. , I pray she is happy for the rest of her life IF.....

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Memphis357(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Onogiede:
yoruba muslim spotted sillybeing,..dn't joke with my Edo kind of tradition, unless u want fill ur space in grave-yard
Tribalism and religion na the 2 major things wey dey kill us.
Idiot, you nor fit read and ignore Abi to wan f**k woman wey I dey admire na bad thing?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Marty2020: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
I really like this lady, may God continue to bless your home
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
butpro:
She's getting too dark in complexion.........
you blind?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Duru009(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
She knows what she wants......
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Duru009(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
She knows what she wants.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Pezanix(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
She doesn't luk lyk she z passing tru diz recession wit us..no wonda she hasn't join d nationwide protest group
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Jimi23(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Joavid:

smh.

Why didn't the sunlight and camera flash affect her husband's skin tone too. She is naturally as dark as he is. Abeg she dey bleach.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
Memphis357:

SATAN DAY USE YOUR BRAIN. ABEG COM KNEEL DOWN MAKE I PRAY FOR YOU. RECEIVE SENSE IJN

WAKE UP, STOP DREAMING
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by Tidamsel: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yea shez truly enjoyn ha marriage
Wishing ha all d best
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by gwama: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
She is became fair with, it is bad. cry
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
embarassed
francescainnoce:
Not Perfect but happy. #word
you are not perfect but I love you that way too

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Beautiful New Photos by stagamagadasca(f): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Memphis357:
Dog...am expecting hot oil poured on ur kwulikwuli on dt day ....pervert

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samklef: 'My Manager And I Made $32m In 2021' / Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.