Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. (33249 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Tunde Ednut, Ogbonna Kanu, Laura Ikeji Chill In Atlanta (photos) / Osita Iheme & A Lady Chill In Hotel Room In Rwanda (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Sirheny007(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Damijo....!!

werekwanu nwayoo.. cheesy
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by chineloSA(f): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
They are shooting another movie again in South Africa - Sun City undecided undecided

Its not enough with Big Brother Nigeria and Africa!!!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Mynky: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
LessNoise:
In the zoo with matching outfits!!!! I trust bloggers to twist this headline!!!

Your mind twisted it first, hence your the one we should be humming at
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by JennieCutie4U(f): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
This Adesua girl be going places sha. its her time, let her shine jor. nice
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
a zoo within the zoo
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cry I wanna me taken ta the zoo too
Then call Obontami je will take U
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cry I wanna be taken ta the zoo too

Whenever you're ready mamacita.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Babzilla:

Then call Obontami je will take U
Nevermind smiley that guy above said he would take me grin
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
PaulCI:

Whenever you're ready mamacita.
er....I change my mind, I wanna go shopping instead grin u take me then?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by seguno2: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
slurryeye:
This is not a zoo, it is more of a game reserve

Why do you say that?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by slurryeye: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
seguno2:

Why do you say that?

Because the environment looks like Elephant natural habitat, and they have freedom to move around and forage

See a typical elephant in a zoo below

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by nextstep(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
Looks like a lovely couple to me. This reminds me of the morning after mmm mmm mmm grin
RMD looking dapper, self assured, and mature, the kind that's dangerous for young girls. Abeg RMD, no touch dis girl oh...
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by kaplip(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hold on please i am Looking for a Bleep to give

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by NaWetinDey(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Perfect figure.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by tillaman(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Enjoy
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by nikkypearl(f): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I love everything about Adesua Etomi especially her hair.....
same here smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by mapet: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Adesuwa is pweeeeeetttttttiiiiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by seguno2: 2:15am On Jan 26, 2017
slurryeye:
Because the environment looks like Elephant natural habitat, and they have freedom to move around and forage

See a typical elephant in a zoo below

The wooden barrier cannot be part of the natural habitat and definitely hampers their freedom to move around and forage.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4784511_rmd_jpeg3a47e67e7a7b32ebd6d14af515e7a9fa
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by metallisc(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cry I wanna be taken ta the zoo too

you wanna go to the zoo? i will take you then... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by Topshow2010(m): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2017
See as dey relax wit d elephant,dey no even fear make their village people no enter d elephant ....... sad
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Adesua Etomi Chill In Zoo, Pictured With Elephant. by emmysexxy(f): 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
yomifola:
O boy, see lap kiss kiss kiss
banky lap

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity / Ice Prince Meets Jay Z [photo] / Pre-wedding Photos Of Soldier Abba Peter & Faith Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.