Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Senator Omogunwa - Corruption Should Be Legalized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Omogunwa - Corruption Should Be Legalized (485 Views)

Why I Can Never Return To PDP — Ondo Senator Omogunwa / APC Senator Omoyele Omogunwa Asked The Country's Senate To Legalize Corruption / Senator Omogunwa Asks Senate To Legalise Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Omogunwa - Corruption Should Be Legalized by flimzy24: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Senator representing Ondo South, Senator Omoyele Omogunwa today,took to his tweeter handle to advice the National Assembly to legalize corruption in the country, with claims that if corruption was legalised in the country, corrupt politicians who looted and made away with public funds and revenue would use them in building factories and industries in the country, instead of having them stashed and hidden away in the overseas. Read complete tweets below.

http://www.politicalng.com.ng/2017/01/senator-omogunwa-corruption-should-be.html?m=1

Re: Senator Omogunwa - Corruption Should Be Legalized by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
What?
Re: Senator Omogunwa - Corruption Should Be Legalized by ammyluv2002(f): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Senator Omogunwa - Corruption Should Be Legalized by googlepikins: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Imagine, I talk am sey Afonjas don't have sense
Re: Senator Omogunwa - Corruption Should Be Legalized by psucc(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
At least he has contributed his quota to national development.
I tell you only misfits are inn the NASS or else Buhari will be a goner now.
Re: Senator Omogunwa - Corruption Should Be Legalized by femimailbox(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is really disturbing and coming from a Senator from Ondo state is most disturbing then realising that his son and I were former room mates is heart breaking. Right from the time when he was the Commissioner for works in Ondo state I have never seen him make such an outrageous statement. All in all this APC government has to go. Maybe this nation too has to split...

(1) (Reply)

N8bn Currency Scam: Witness Accuses FCMB Staff Of Stealing N54m / #istandwithnigeria Protest In Abuja - More Pictures / Buhari In High Spirit, Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.